[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

This has the potential to be the greatest trolling in the history of kek. He doesn't even need to win, just run.

The ensuing chaos as the (((they))) have to figure out how to convince people that this man is literally Hitler and whatever transgender child molestor they pick is the true hero. I want to see the actor, Jimmy Kimmel, being forced to cry as he reads his (((scripts))) on why this man has no business representing US citizens.

Please, please, please, can we make this happen!? Fuck Netflix, I would be much more entertained sending this guy's campaign $10/month than another Netflix original series starring talking chimps.
>>
This man needs to run for Governor of California: This has the potential to be the greatest trolling in the history of kek. He doesn't even need to win, just run. The ensuing chaos as the (((they))) have to figure out how to convince people that this man is literally Hitler and whatever transgender child molestor they pick is the true hero. I want to see the actor, Jimmy Kimmel, being forced to cry as he reads his (((scripts))) on why this man has no business representing US citizens. Please, please, please, can we make this happen!? Fuck Netflix, I would be much more entertained sending this guy's campaign $10/month than another Netflix original series starring talking chimps.
>>
>>144397664
boobs
>>
>>144397664

>It turns out this guy just grabbed the opportunity to molest a half dead chick after a massacre
>>
>>144400026
>throw yourself on your gf to protect her during the weekly mass shooting
>get called a disgusting pervert on the internet
and then she divorces him to date Steve and he's comped, just watch.
>>
>>144397664
News:
"Hero saves woman, shielding her from gunfire."
4Chan:
"Rape time!"
>>
Prove that anyone is complaining about this guy on the Internet
>>
He didn't even know that big titty bitch...apparently he's still laying on her.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.