[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So then, /pol/.

Let's have a chat.

I see a decent amount of threads regarding degenerate acts. Amongst them are smoking and drinking.

I personal can't stand you're typical "lad" on a night out smoking cigs and drinking lager and cheap spirits to get "absolutely mortal". The mere site of a tracksuit wearing dickhead with a fag in one hand and a can of Stella in the other.

But what about the gentleman alternative. Fine cigars and scotch/whisky (not the blended shit)/brandy/cognac??

Are cigars and whisky degenerate?

Below is my current choice:

>GLENFARCLAS AGED SCOTCH WHISKY
https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/26058/glenfarclas-15-year-old-103-proof-twe-exclusive
>MONTECRISTO DANTES CIGARS
https://www.havanahouse.co.uk/product/montecristo-dantes-cigar-limited-edition/

Post yours if you got them.

General discussion regarding smoking and drinking.
>>
>>144398128
bottom shelf vodka for me. my face is all red, under the chin and lower stomach all swollen. i think i might be dying but i don't fear it

cigars are nice cigarettes are shit
>>
I drink and I smoke but I do it at home. If I got out I don't get shit faced
>>
>>144398746
Why not triple distilled russian standard?
>>
>gentleman

fag
>>
>>144399007
i've noticed it doesn't seem to matter very much except for specific russian brands that congeal in water somehow making it effectively undrinkable
>>
>>144398959
I checked your flag
>I don't get shit faced.

I'm struggling to believe.
>>
>>144399131
I get shit faced just at home. If I got out with mates I keep it at a level I feel is good in public. Then I go home and get smashed after
>>
>>144399131
also the aussie that go over to UK for a working holiday are just there to get drunk and fuck your women. Every guy I know that did it bar one just tried to fuck as many women as he could. The other one married an aussie girl he met over there
>>
>>144399095
I'm not huge on vodka. I very rarely drink it.

Pic related is alright and Grey Goose is okay. As I said though, I don't often drink vodka but I've tried them
>>
>>144398746
Same here, chronic back pain from swollen liver. Doctor told me id be dead by 40 if i didnt stop my current trend, said i could live to 50 if i start drinking the clear stuff.
>>
I drink beer, don't smoke, and lounge about playing video games and watching anime. I should be PT'ing but I'm literally going to wait until I enlist in the corps. I know I'm getting shouted at either way, so why go through it and feel like I don't deserve it?
>>
>>144399417
Australia is a beautiful place to visit.

The men however are as animalistic alpha as they come. Every Aussie I've met have been shit faced and wanting to shag. They also fight better than English drunks. It's a pleasant sport to watch.
>>
>>144398128
I smoke non stop pot, drink half a bottle of Scotch a day and smoke 20 rollies a day. Hospitalized myself twice this year with drinking, absolutely love it
>>
>>144399591
If you dont get in shape before hand, you will go in unprepared and you WILL not complete training. Get it together man
>>
>>144399679
that's why I don't get shitfaced while I am out because I don't want to get in anymore fights. I'm too old now
>>
File: 1507377063322.jpg (38 KB, 657x527)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144398128
Cigars are pretty neato
>>
>>144399591
You'll become fat and lazy excessively drinking lager. High sugar content. You won't be fighting to fucking war with a beer belly.

Try whisky. Just not Jack Daniels, as a sour mash bourbon its okay but it's cliché as fuck...

I recommend VAT 69 as a starter! If you're a military buff, you'll know that Captain Lewis Nixon's of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment of US Army chose VAT 69 as his preferred poison.
>(He's featured as a character in Band Of Brothers- a must watch if not already)
>>
>>144398128
The point is just moderation.
I know that is a difficult thing for anglo saxons, but public drunkenness is a lifetime happening here, we do not smash ourselves every single weekend.
Anglo people are way more prone to extreme booze consumption, drug usage and sexual degeneracy than the average italian.
>>
>>144400287
This.

I admire a man that is happy at the level of 'typsy'/'merry' before deciding to call it a good night.
>>
File: 46584366.jpg (101 KB, 1000x541)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>144400021
Good lad!
>>
>>144400433
Exactly.
>>
File: 1504780865047.jpg (24 KB, 313x373)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>144400194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJVtFpZl7-Y

You sound like an awful sissy faggot OP.
>>
>>144400744
You're Irish.

There no worse insult I could possibly come up with any devastating effrct butl to simply point out: You're Irish.

You're the niggers of Europe.
>>
File: 823.jpg (134 KB, 992x832)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>144398128
Western cyka cuck
>>
>>144401021
What ever you say Nigel. Try not to get arrested for a tweet now.
>>
>>144398128
Sipping some shitty Bell's scoth, puffing on some Dunhill ready rubbed in a corncob.
Come at me, straight edge poofters.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2422656

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.