[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: afrxb8ehxgbdmhab9oln.jpg (51 KB, 800x450)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>
>>144398142
He's insane. He believes any rupture of a hymen is an act of rape. And you can achieve insertion without perforating it.
>>
he looks like a jew
>>
>>144398142
his "facts" are usually off the mark or exclude particular variables on purpose and his "statistics" are usually purposeful misrepresentations of a situation.

Bill Nye 2.0
Most of is just "fuck white men" in a nicer dress than usual
>>
>>144399261
This prancing homo man hit the nail on the head
>>
>>144399261
>Bill Nye 2.0
>Most of is just "fuck white men" in a nicer dress than usual

Faggot less gay than OP and correct.
>>
>>144398142
Babby's first purple pill. I'd show him to junior high kids to plant the "maybe not everything normies take for granted is true" seed around the time they discover the rudiments of critical thinking. Kind of like Penn and Tellers Bullshit did for me at that age
>>
Numale cuck faggot
>>
>>144398142
He's basically just John Oliver for people with even shorter attention spans. Misrepresents issues succinctly to prevent you from doing your own resesrch.
>>
>>144398142
The producers of the show are jews
>>
File: 1425434822541.jpg (26 KB, 400x462)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>watching TV at all, ever
>>
Initial videos were fact-based, its turned into more shitlib propaganda
>>
>>144399261
seriously, spend any amount of time reading those listed "sources" and you'll see what a liar he is.

>>144399559
>>144399713
The tactic is to blend in simple and obvious facts with complex lies. "sugar makes you fat" (duh), "internships fuck you over when young" (yea, duh, theyre supposed to, who doesnt know this?), "If youre white and successful, dont have kids till youre in your late 40s, I promise they wont be retarded or lower IQ" (wait what did you say jewboy?)

0/10
wouldnt even hatefuck the stupid out of his fat ass
>>
>>144399714
But only some people are capable of the revelation. Look at the Weinstein thing going on. The same people who called Trump an irredeemable misogynist are doing everything they can to downplay Weinstein's years of misogynist (their word) behavior. Lisa Bloom is tutoring Weinstein in acceptable behavior, he just didn't know, we should understand that he's just a victim of the culture. I except it from the people trying to subvert society, but I'm disappointed in how many normal people just lap up whatever narrative they're given without a single hint of skepticism. Red pills aren't for everyone.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.