[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: azhnknvo03ylyfwjwuks.jpg (75 KB, 800x451)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
I'm a 27 year old divorced woman with no children. I proudly eat, sleep, and breathe Disney.

I vacation in Disney, got engaged in Disney (with a Mickey Mouse shaped engagement ring), got married in Disney, honeymooned on a Disney cruise, have Disney shit all around my house. I am currently wearing an Ursula dress and am stewing over the fact that my mother is on vacation in Disney World right now without me. I absolutely love Disney and plan fake Disney vacations, even though I can't afford it (I actually haven't been to Disney in 5 years). I am that crazy Disney person that everyone talks about.

Disney provides a magical escapism that I haven't found anywhere else. Some people choose heroin or alcohol; I choose Disney. I was raised on Disney magic. I was raised on the idea that in the Disney universe, sometimes life sucks but everyone gets a happily ever after, so when I'm having a bad day, it's nice to be able to escape to that fantasy for a little while.

Disney can be like a cult and I try not to ignore that fact--as bad as I may sound, I personally know people who are waaaaaay worse than me. I'm not naïve; know that Disney runs the world and that I'm helping feed into a big corporate machine that can be uncaring and cruel at times, but I also understand that without Disney, I probably wouldn't be such a happy-go-lucky person, so it's a fair trade, in my opinion. It's a safe addiction--it's hard to OD on magic.
>>
Very strange thread OP. Thank you.
>>
>>144400981
#NOTYOURBLOGROASTIE
>>
>>144400981
did he kick you out for being a disney fanatic?
>>
Okay then. You wanna go dutch on a week there? I've been wanting to see the place since Avatarland opened and I never got to check out the Epcot beer run.

I mean, not like a date, just that shit is expensive and if we shared a room with separate beds we'd probably save a lot.
>>
>>144400981
Seriously creepy.
>>
>>144400981
27 year old divorced woman with no children. Yup sounds about right. You know people who are way worse than you so it's ok in your tiny bird brain. You will continue to live in a delusional reality of the world and it will probably consume you in the end. At least drug addicts get high you're just flat out fucking insane. There's probably crack heads out there that are more mentally sound than you.

Not to mention disney brainwashes our children and hypersexualizes them through subliminal messaging in their films. Walt was a scumbag child sacrificing high level free mason and many who work for disney are high level masons who also sacrifice and torture children.

Your life revolves around supporting an industry that is not what it seems at all. Disney pedos need to be hanged in the first purges on the day of the rope.
>>
>>144400981
Interesting post.....have you played cuphead??
>>
see a mental health professional asap
>>
>Ursula dress
How fat are you OP?
>>
Disney is pretty cool i suppose
>>
>>144400981
>Now Mickey Mouse has herpes
Christ, is nothing sacred anymore? Does he know where that filthy mouth has been?
>>
>>144400981
>I'm a 27 year old divorced woman with no children. I proudly eat, sleep, and breathe Disney.
checks out.
/thread
>>
i enjoyed reading this
>>
Not gonna lie I know people like OP. They drop thousands on stupid trips to Disney. Its like a Mecca cult.

Huge waste of money. I never plan on going
>>
File: Ariana Dance.gif (992 KB, 424x237)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
Do you guys think the guy in the suit got a boner from that?
>>
>>144400981
Post feet
>>
>>144400981
KYS
>>
ariana grande is so hot
>>
File: 14.jpg (21 KB, 350x350)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>144400981
Let's be adults here....

What about the sex? What kind of fucking do you like to do?
>>
>>144401892
More probably a gal. Otherwise is a manlet.
>>
>>144400981

This is weird. I just woke from a dream that I was permanently kicked out of Disney world. Something about stealing a helicopter and a barbed wire fence. I can't recall vividly. I remember that here were mostly Asians and nonwhites working there. They had rigged the place with some listening devices to spy on any right wing guests.

Anyways your post is bizarre and timely. Go back to hell.
>>
>>144400981
I am a 68 year old man who has been in rehab 5 times for Disney. I used to turn tricks for Disney money. I've injected so much Disney over the years I'm covered in track marks and have Disney related hepatitis B. I've done so much Disney over the years I feel nothing anymore except pain. I hadn't had any Disney in 3 years then last month I relapsed. I just want the cravings to end, I'm going to shoot a few grams of Disney tonight and go to Disneyland for ever.
>>
>>144400981
I know a woman just like you. Do you live in Commiefornia?
>>
File: dontfeeltardy.jpg (80 KB, 600x400)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>144401886

Not quite the same cult as Star Trek, Star Wars, G.o.T., or those f*cking Funko Pop little plastic dolls.

Or--- US Civil War re-enactors... Cosplay nutcases... Laser Tag...

>grown ass men my tukas !
>>
I will never understand why women are so obsessed with Disney. It fucking sucks. My girlfriend loves it and will never shut the fuck up about it and still watches the movies in her late 20's. Harry Potter as well....
>>
Weirdo
>>
>>144400981
Not sure if copypasta.
>>
>>144400981
I recommend you to go tell your story on >>>/cgl/.
What has this got to do with politics?
>>
>>144402112
>stole a barbed wire fence
absolute madman
>>
Post pics of how you think this woman looks.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/2422726

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.