[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Atheism is dead.png (271 KB, 844x463)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNs2pgFhaPw
>>
>>144404792
bump
>>
>>144404792
its not edgy anymore. christianity is far more edgy now than atheism
>>
>>144404792
Sorry, OP. I'm not going to force myself to belive in God and christianity just because it's a hip "counter culture" on /pol/. I'm conservative, I browse /pol/, doesn't mean I have to be christian. I'm glad you found your faith though and I wish you a great day,
>>
>>144404792
Atheism is dying worldwide because Chinks are becoming Christian and Muslims are breeding like rabbits. Africans are also breeding like rabbits and they're either Christian or Muslim, too. This just shows how whites are fucked.

MMmm nah Atheism BTFO xDDD
>>
>>144405538
t.athiecuck
>>
>>144404792
There areno atheistsin foxholes.
>>
>>144404792
My response is 'so what?' Atheism has always been an elitist belief for independent thinkers. If you have never even considered atheism in your life chances are your iQ is sub 80.
>>
>>144406118

On the contrary, some of the most brilliant men that have ever lived were either Christian, or believed in God. Are you saying that Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein had sub 80 IQs?
>>
>>144406118

What is also rather hilarious is how people like Carl Sagan were incorrectly referred to as being "atheists" when Carl Sagan himself claimed no affiliation with atheism. He actually hated it. He considered himself pure agnostic.
>>
>>144406275
I said if you have never even considered, It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it.
>>
>>144405854
Great reply my friend, truly profound statement. It is interesting though, who's the cuck here, the guy who bows down and takes a priests dick up his ass or the guy who doesn't takes the priests dick up his ass? Hmmm really makes you think.
>>
>>144406773

Oh I have considered it, but I also found that atheism is nothing more than a shit pile of a fallacy. I cannot accept atheism if science still as not determined what caused everything to come into existence. To say that the universe did not have a cause does not make any sense. You have some atheists claiming that the universe came from nothing, then you have some saying that "nothing" doesn't actually exist. As in "there is no such thing as a void." Which is it?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.