[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.png (166 KB, 1623x730)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Don't let the kikes divide us
>>
and what is the goal?
>>
File: GW405H324.jpg (46 KB, 405x324)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Atheism is Jewish.
>>
>>144406084
Atheism has been around since before Jews even existed. Templarping is a Jewish plot to divide pro white Christians and pro white atheists.
>>
File: 1495062409472.png (3.37 MB, 3166x1534)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB PNG
Atheists are going to be killed.
Muslims are going to be killed.

Christians don't receive God's wrath, that's why the rapture happens.

You're basically just a Muslim whose idols are pop science clowns and your dogma is easily-regurgitated unverifiable working model soundbites. They kill by throwing people off buildings or cutting off heads. You kill with poison, propaganda and birth control. You wear fedoras, they wear towels.

No difference in real terms.
>>
File: 1488450780246.jpg (75 KB, 700x525)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>144405925
I don't give a fuck in what supernatural bullshit you niggers believe in as long as it's not Islam or Judaism
>>
>>144406448
>Birth control
>Keeps the nigger population down significantly
That's a bad thing?
>>
>>144405925
>kekastani flag
Back to redit, heretic.
>>
>>144406666
Based super satan
>>
File: future.jpg (223 KB, 1280x742)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>144406666
Implying atheists don't want whites to die out.

You believe that your existence is inconsequential because you evolved from a rock.

You aren't an ally of anyone except other enemies of God.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1024x1024)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>144406997
Lots of Christians are guilty of anti whiteness too. Both groups have their faults and must work to purge themselves of their degenerates.
>>
File: 1486770422486.jpg (54 KB, 331x381)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>144407506
>Lots of Christians are guilty of anti whiteness too.
To be fair at least you're smart enough to realize that it's an individual thing, i.e. not all Christians go around kissing nigger feet.

However, we aren't allies because you reject the love of Jesus Christ. You're going to be killed for wickedness. I'd love it if all the atheists of my people just stopped rejecting God and became my brothers and sisters. You need to search for truth, without that you are hanging on to delusion.

God said it best.

Matthew 12:
25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.

28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

How are we supposed to be allies if we are divided? It all comes back to truth. How are you supposed to ally yourself with someone who puts truth above other things, when you reject truth?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.