[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

SJWs taught me tI avoid the pitfall of looking at life and news stories through a racial perspective

Why does /pol/ still do it? You'll have less anxiety and stress in your life, and we likely only have one existence to live.

It's not just you guys and SJWs, it's also the normies that get wrapped up in Facebook political and cultural hysteria bullshit in their feed.

I watched this fight without a drop of racial tension, and it's the healthiest thing ever

You ready to get your life together and remove the unnecessary stress and anxiety that you self sabotage yourself with to distract yourself from your real goals and responsibilities ?

I only consume a little bit of news a day - similar to the 90s, and I feel like a million bucks. Our brains didn't evolve to handle unrelenting stressful news stories 24/7

:)
>>
>SJWs taught me tI avoid the pitfall of looking at life and news stories through a racial perspective
But the only thing the do is look at things from a racial perspective?
>>
>SJWs taught me tI avoid the pitfall of looking at life and news stories through a racial perspective
>"dear white people"
>"whiteness"
>"whites need to shut the fuck up"
>"all whites are racist"

Yeah. At this point I'm an extreme right-winger who isn't racist at all, even though I lived my whole life in a 98% white country. The only times I encounter actual racism is when I see SJW media.

Fuck off
>>
You sjw fags have less anxiety cause the Jews do all your thinking.
Sushi mother fucker, can u COMP it?
>>
>>144409789
Why stoop to their level, dipshit?

Ignore it, and use that otherwise spent energy on yourself kiddo.

I did, and I'm about to start a business
>>
>>144409956
ANY little subtle thing gives sjws anxiety lol.

Same thing with you needle dick cucks too
>>
>>144407971
I used to come to /pol/ all the time and always be stressed about the SJW uprising of political correctness.
Then one day I just realized that i can just let the world burn itself to ashes while I focus on being a clear-minded and successful man.
I stopped going on /pol/ and reading these kind of stories and got into a career that is still very "man's world" and that attracts women with more traditional values. Now i fly planes for a living, drive my dream car and see a man my grandfather would be proud of every time i look in the mirror.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.