[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Fuck it, I'm done. Trump has given away DACA and the future of white people, now he's giving away healthcare, so we will be completely fucked by paying for everyone else's families to live instead of our own.

Trump and the Republicans are so fucking shamefully disloyal and incompetent I can no longer accept it. Trump has broken nearly every campaign promise and has conceded nearly every policy position to the Democrats, because he is clearly overwhelmed by the task and doesn't actually know what to do to get things done.

At what point do you just have to admit he is not a competent president, he's doing more harm than good, and he is not doing what he said he would do during the campaign? I think we are well past that point, and this just cements it even further.
>>
>>144408118
I just can't stand for this shit. Representative government becomes an autocracy when representatives don't represent the will of the people. Instead they just show up for the special interest groups and literal foreign illegal aliens, but of course not middle and lower class whites.
>>
>>144408118
this will make him more popular than ever, truly 35.5654234434353453D chess
>>
>>144408118
bumping past all the endless retarded conspiracy threads.
>>
>>144408228
>>144408118
why dont you leftard shills bow down to trump already??, you know you love him!

he is truly a non partisan guy, focused on the people
>>
>>144408118

I mean, Trump voters voted for a President that would bond America, not divide it. We voted for Trump, not Obama. (burn)
>>
>>144408118
All Schumer has to do is say that policies are "off the table" and Trump just falls to his knees and sucks him off. The border wall is "off the table". Yes sir. Deportations of all illegals is "off the table". Yes sir. Oh, and now, repealing Obamacare, the central promise of the entire Republican party and the only reason to support them, is "off the table". Yes sir, Mr. Schumer.

Trump is such a fucking weak incompetent traitor.
>>
trump has done more than obama by now, he was been way more conciliatory and uniting also
>>
>>144408379
>>144408407
lmao holy shit you are completely fucking delusional if that's what you think. He's the most hated, unpopular, divisive, and unsuccessful president in the history of the United States.
>>
>>144408505
Also wrong. What the fuck is wrong with you. Trump hasn't accomplished shit. He doesn't have a single piece of legislation. Obama had several by this point. Obama was vastly more competent and effective at enacting his agenda than Trump is so far.
>>
File: 1370379992935.jpg (409 KB, 594x900)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>144408612
He just hit a record low approval rating merely days ago.... T_D appears to have taken over.
>>
>>144408612
>hated, unpopular, divisive, and unsuccessful

thats you, all the antifa, and the radical leftards
>>
I would prefer someone incompetent who is not openly hostile to me, when the alternative is someone who is both hostile to me and has the skills to follow through.
Thus, I feel like I have no choice but to vote for them again. I don't really see an alternative
>>
>>144408707
enacting his agenda?
>meaningless executive orders

lol, trump already got me just by overturning those

anyway, my job is done, proceed to keep shilling
>>
>>144408118
>TRUMP CONCEDES ON HEALTHCARE
Were you even here for the campaign? He always was a leftist on healthcare, he just wanted to get rid of obamacare, in reality he just wanted universal healthcare instead
>>
>>144408118
Oh shit I just remembered, this is /pol/ and most of you are completely worthless anyway, so there's no point trying to explain basic political realities to people too dumb and irrelevant to do anything with it.
>>
>>144408612
Yeah when you have a society of delusional Marxists of course a president who does not bow to your race baiting Frankfurt style propaganda is going to be hated. Your an image of how shallow and weak its made your mind, gobbling down any scrap of acceptance that comes your way no matter the cost.
>>
>>144408118

I gave up on the fucker last month.

>Ripped on all talk, no action politicians
>Turned into one

And it's clear he's just obsessed with having a high approval rating.
>>
>>144408118
CONCERN SHILL BE GONE. ITS THE FUCKING GOP DUMBASS, IF TRUMP WAS SUPREME LEADER THERE WOULD BE A WALL BY NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
>>
File: T R U M P.jpg (67 KB, 780x438)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>144408612
Hey Lefty even insiders within your own Democratic party are acknowledging Trump will probably win in 2020. You can call him all the names you want and delude yourself with polls from Leftist shills like Nate Plastic, but Trump is popular and Trump is going win again!

Wapo article from yesterday: Trump is on track to win reelection
http://archive.is/YBG5f

Read it and weep, faggot!!!!!
>>
you idiots realize that you are all literally shills who are talking amongst yourselves. no one here actually falls for this shit. lol. you guys fail. ahahahahah
>>
File: blimpf.jpg (194 KB, 2400x1350)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
SO
MUCH
WINNING!
>>
>>144408612
lmao holy shit youre completely delusional if thats what you think.
>>
File: 1505920439644.jpg (69 KB, 1024x665)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>Washington Post
>The Hill
>Politico
Wew lad, at least try to bait
>>
>>144408118
just fuck you shariablue shill. Nobody believes you. You're a waste of time. sageD

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.