[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1507368564095.png (2.53 MB, 742x5069)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB PNG
Discuss the contents of the image in the OP.

It appears to check out. I have high confidence that the menaanon has viable intel.

we are in the middle of a massive FBI fuckup - even worse than the comey matter
>>
*megaanon

What they confirmed:

>What s/he confirmed to you was when the FBI assumed expedited district approvals and jurisdiction. She told you the FBI had very little evidence and very loose documentation to support the appeal they submitted. The claim in the appeal was "terror ties" and as soon the agency can ever claim terror, they get an approval. But it's almost a week later and still no proven ties and the Vegas PD generally confirmed in last night's presser that they are "confident" Paddock had no ties to terror. This is important because it not only shows you why there've been tensions in the press conference as well as conflicting info between the Vegas PD and FBI's statements. We now know the FBI secured legal jurisdiction over the investigation Monday morning less than 10 hours after the attack and the Vegas PD legally complied and turned over all authority to the FBI. That would then make it illegal to put Lombardo put on the podium and let him make official statements on behalf of the department on the active FBI investigation. The FBI suppressed their jurisdiction appeal filing from the media as well as the in favor ruling for them to assume jurisdiction. Point blank- the FBI submitted a shitty appeal based on fake ISIS ties to guarantee approval on jurisdiction takeover so they could collect and control all the evidence the Vegas PD had collected in the first 10 hours since the attack to control the investigation and all evidence, which lets them control the official narrative and media spin. Then, they forced the Vegas PD to suppress confirmation for days that they had officially submitted a district appeal and had obtained legal jurisdiction over the investigation and made Lombardo keep up department appearances and assumed involvement, by making official statements about the investigation that he hasn't had any legal jurisdiction over, since Monday morning after the attack.
>>
Of course the feds took over, this is SOP. The only surprised was they still made the sheriff their front man. How is this news?
>>
Wonder if we can show if they did the same thing to san bernadino and florida night club
>>
File: 1500047314892.jpg (181 KB, 712x784)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
cont.

>This shows you the FBI is trying to fly under the radar while keeping Vegas PD at armslength and forcing them to make official statements on behalf of the department through the talking points the FBI is feeding them. Since Monday morning, the Vegas PD hasn't realistically made one statement of their own since the minute the FBI appeal was approved. This is why Lombardo looks uncomfortable. This is why he's shady on his facts. If he seems confused or like he's giving conflicting answers during the live press conference Q&A's it's because he is
>>
File: 1496622761881.jpg (80 KB, 659x371)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
The FBI can't keep their story straight. this is sloppier than a whore's asshole during mardia gras
>>
File: 1498205488100.jpg (24 KB, 599x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>"Believe me. We will destroy the, frankly not well-made at all columns. We will build the best most beautiful column-less buildings, I promise you. Whoever paid for these columns got the worst deal, probably ever, the worst deal that it's honestly embarrassing. We're going to make great deals after I bring in my demolition team. Believe me, these terrible columns will be gone and we will build the most beautiful capital anyone has ever seen."
>>
File: weirdo.png (281 KB, 1880x1688)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>144411087
pic related from another thread
>>
>>144412715
the reporter was trying to get meganon to burn themself.

the thread was hit hard by shills too.
>>
>>144412991
>Hiding behind a meme flag

How many levels of subversion are we at here?
>>
>>144412991
He seemed like a genuine degenerate though...
>>
>>144412131
FIFTH COLUMN BTFO
>>
>>144412991
Or a legit spyop
>>
File: 1488136600327.jpg (29 KB, 208x206)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>144413312
>He seemed like a genuine degenerate though...

nice ad hominem attack.. i guess people should disregard the intel then huh. i mean if a colossal faggort like you says so

>>144413252
several. we are in the neo coldwar post-irony neo ironicist era.
>>
>>144411087
>reading all that shit
Can someone please give me the basic gestalt for this?
>>
You fucking idiots are still sucking this fake ass persons dick? Holy shit. The Land Whales are taking over /pol/ now?! WTF.

This is all information that has been out there since last year! This Fake "megaanon" just re-worded it & put it all in one spot.

The real Mega Anon had a trip code, yes? Used it for a long time, Yes? Then this fat ass says they are really mega anon but suddenly they can't use their trip code. And these tumblr cunts are eating this shit up.

There is a lot of shady shit going on & this fake BULLSHIT is taking away from it.

My God. You want to believe, but you ignore all the obvious red flags. The main one is the fucking Trip code! But for this one time you all don't care that a lonely lying lard ass is being the most obvious LARP in a long time. I hope the next attack takes out all you gullible virgins
>>
>>144414122
no here's why: it's an iq test. we cant talk about it with you if you havent read it. you can't think about it if you haven't read it either.

if you can't handle it, that's your malfunction.
>>
>>144412991
Just seemed desperate to me.
>>
>>144413252
Exactly. Just pay attention to the faggots who defend this bullshit. It's either the same lying cunt or crazy attracts crazy.
>>
>>144413582
I thought that too for a minute. Maybe they realize /ourgirl/ isn't a genuine autist so they think she's dumb enough to put herself. Last night people were trying to get her to tripcode MegaAnon... almost at shill-level. They were shilling the fuck out of her last night, which sucked cause she stayed with us for almost the whole day into the later threads. It made me uncomfortable m8s. I cried on the inside for megawhore.
>>
>>144414227
>>144414227
I don't recall a Trip code on the first MegaAnon post... the one about MegaUpload being used to transfer Wikileaks files. I don't have a screencap to compare though
>>
>>144413642
I meant it nicely brah. As in, he didn't even realize what he was asking her to do... and it's not like he's going to post his own contact info on here. Then he'd have just been an actual degenerate. Relax.
>>
File: 2899938817.gif (1.98 MB, 225x255)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>144414287
Yes, because I'm going to spend my precious brain power and time reading through what could easily be fanfic written by some autistic larper.
>>
>>144414381
>>144414447
>>144413582

I think someone powerful wants meganon to burn themself. I imagine if megaanon comes back they will pressure herhim into a meeting or burning themself.

That 'reporter' was trying to ingratiate herself with megaanon.
>>
>>144414122
Some fat lardass posted pictures of her seriously short fat legs & claims shes Mega Anon without ever using Megas trip code. Saying it suddenly won't work. And shes not experienced enough on /pol/ to figure it out or fix it.

She/it rehashed all the other actually Anons through out the past year, but worded it differently and USED CAPS to convince the virgins here that they are on the inside.

Then this fake flag tumblr whale re-posts CONSTANTLY with this fake ass shit & calls everyone who questions it shills & freaks out on them. IT's sad it's been going on this long. But it doesn't help that these whales keep making post after post of the same bullshit. And them drool all over the retard who claims they are mega anon. They are flooding this board so actual REAL threads can't be seen
>>
>>144414551
This megaanon said the other day they have been coming here for over a year & always used a Trip code, but they can't anymore & don't know ho to fix it.
>>
>>144414227
No, she's never used a trip. If you go back through the posts back to fucking May ass fuck, /pol/ gave her the mega nickname and they asked her to use it. She only put it in the name ID but has never tripped it. Then someone else started doing it too so they tried to get her to add a trip again, but she wouldn't.

That's smart as fuck of her FYI, assuming she is legit. We know trips add an additional layer of IP monitoring and storing. Honey badger and MegaAnon don't give a fuck if you believe them or not. She just lets you know it's her, drops her shit off and leaves for weeks at a clip.
>>
File: nospam.jpg (143 KB, 1006x515)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
Lots of shills will target this thread.
>>
The OP's MegaAnon graphic has been converted to a text format:

archived:
http://archive.is/Q5GOY
original:
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=85143

That site also suggests MegaAnon might be Bannon or Kellyanne Conway
>>
post /o\ /
>>
File: 230948347883.jpg (209 KB, 704x728)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>144411087
TL;DR
>Trump is soon going to disclose information which will severely damage the banking elite's plan of global dominion. "the calm before the storm... you'll see"
>The banking elite stage events to delay or prevent Trump from disclosing this information
>ISIS terrorist claims enable the FBI to take over the investigation from the LVMPD
>A larger event was planned but thwarted, possibly a false-flag operation involving a bomb
>The internet is making it very difficult for the globalist banking elite to maintain their narrative surrounding the Paddock case
>>
>>144415280
Whatever. you're putting words in it's mouth. It said it was banned so she couldn't use it. If it was just the name, again ANYONE CAN USE THAT AND people were using it in the thread a few days ago. So she lied about it being banned. She's been here for over a year & she doesn't understand how to use /pol/ (her words)

But whatever. It's a sad day when an important story is getting slid & buried by a fake ass lying cunt. ITS ALL INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY OUT THERE! What part of that confuses you people? I will forever sage anything from this larping mentally retarded shill because its keeping people who REALLY want to help away from REAL threads
>>
>>144414993
No she said she only filled in the name bar at the top of a post, but didn't add a password. She never had a tripcode since her first posts back in May. They were still begging her to add a trip late last night. They were attaching directions and shit on how-to. It was the one German doing it the most, too. He was also the one who larp'ed off the fake MegaAnon name in the same thread, but you can tell which was the real and which was tlfake because her post ID stayed the same throughout. Later she tried again and was able to add the name (still with same post ID) but by that point that German Jew had just confused all the lazy on the fucking thread who didn't feel like verifying post ID's against MegaAnon name bars. Shill - 1, /pol/ -0 on that. Shame on us. pray Kek spares us and she comes back.
>>
-john is legit
megaanon, while before was legit, this is not megaanon
she talked shit on wh anon but we all know the real wh anon predicted awan arrest
this "she-megaanon" also said trump's announcement would be friday night. she tried walking away from that tho.

again, -john is legit
>>
File: asdcasdcvas.png (3.79 MB, 1488x2760)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
22,000 people and 100's of professional cameras and not one bit of footage of anybody being shot - seems legit.....
>>
>>144412131
>>144413379
Yes!
>>
File: brother.png (83 KB, 1020x436)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
Hi there.
DOWNLOAD THIS FILE
ALL PADDOCK'S INFO.
http://s0ciali5t.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Stephen_Craig_Paddock-been_verified_report.pdf

Notice that brother's name is JACOB Eric Paddock.
Why do you keep saying this isn't mossad?

>Pic related = OY VEY!
>>
there was talk of a larger crisis averted by blackwater. people were saying something about a nuke.

if that was true and someone could get a geiger counter to the hotel or area that thing would be singing.
>>
File: 1507345527921.gif (3.99 MB, 459x258)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>>144414993
bullshit, shill confirmed.
>>
File: 1497708409445.jpg (59 KB, 896x921)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>144414993
fuck off shill
>>
File: lock.jpg (43 KB, 913x343)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>144416294
What does N U P P M mean?
>>
>>144416057
Umm, No.

Even in it's own words it said it has been coming here for OVER A YEAR. Not just since May. It has been posting in MULTIPLE threads for the past 2 days claiming to be mega anon and everyone eats it up. This is fake as fuck & its just using information already public but wording it differently. I've been on this shit for a hell of a lot longer than that larper and there is ZERO info it posted that was anything new. The only "new" bullshit was its predictions which are so fucking stupid, it makes me think this person is getting off on all you idiots eating its ass about them
>>
File: 1489938247937.jpg (13 KB, 450x337)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>144411087
>TV stations must transmitt all of the presidents speech.

So a (((North Korean))) EMP "attack" during the next presidential address is guaranteed?

Screencap this just in case I'm right.
>>
>>144415923
Hey newfag, pay attention. Anyone from different IP's can use a fucking name without a trip. You just proved yourself retarded. She never tripped the name so if they banned MegaAnon it was banned from her IP. We all know anyone on another IP can use the same name which is why they tried to convince her to add a fucking trip.
>>
File: mail (2).jpg (19 KB, 420x184)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>144416485
Also his mail addresses. One of them was pwned two months ago, anyone got in yet?
>>
File: emp.png (49 KB, 880x246)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>144416532
done
>>
File: busi.jpg (56 KB, 579x782)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>144416625
Anyone think the date he closed(?) his business is significant in any way?
>>
File: 1506349795333.jpg (231 KB, 2500x1502)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>144415638
>That site also suggests MegaAnon might be Bannon or Kellyanne Conway

I'd rather bang Conway than Megyn Kelly
>>
>>144416104
THANK YOU! You are exactly right! Not only did this fake say that WH Anon was a larp, it said that all the others were larps too. Just not "her"

AND the LVMPD Anon WITH their same trip code was in one of the threads the other day saying that this mega anon was lying & a LARP.

This is not the REAL Mega Anon, and hasn't been for this whole Las Vegas situation.
>>
>>144416323

A geiger counter wont find shit. Its not like nukes just spew shitloads of radiation everywhere they go and it lingers for weeks. Trace amounts of radiation escape, and if a geiger counter is nearby, it will detect that. It wont detect anything after the source of radiation is removed, because theres nothing producing radiation anymore.

Also stumbling around this sensitive area with a geiger counter will certainly result in some feds having a nice chat with you on wtf youre doing.
>>
>>144412131
Trump is a Gnostic master in disguise
>>
>>144416510
In her first post she said "THIS IS MY FIRST POST, but I've lurked". Take your own advice and go to sleep shill. Brick is waiting for you in dreamland...
>>
>gunfire heard 30min before main attack
>dozen+ videos shows gunfire from 4th to 10th floor area
>room service shows guests 2 and food for 2
>while paddock was away someone entered his room with key card
>millionaire with shit job
>let intelligence spooks use his private jet
>planned for months but "he just snapped"
>suicide but blood on shirt all over carpet and bullet casings on his body
>wife ties to CIA in 70's as activist in home country
>married to two men at one with 2 social security numbers
>bunch of things gov wanted to ban but could not is present at the crime conveniently
>cameras inside and out
>woman warning of attack before the attack
>isis going all out claiming responsibilty
>multiple trips to middle east

Nothing to see here guys

He totally wanst a FBI shill selling guns that went south to terrorists so FBI is covering their ass and/or he wasnt an ISIS islamic convert and/or an unfortunate patsy
>>
>>144416807
can anybody link me to any/all LVMPD threads? i lost them. or anybody have the caps?
>>
>>144416853
One thing she said, even if LARP, was to dig into the brother's history and ties more closely.
>>
File: 1507394295337.png (121 KB, 600x600)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>144416819
you really dont want a geiger counter near the site. really conjures contemplation.
>>
>>144416374
>>144416435

HAHAHAHA It would take you all of 5 minutes to go re-read what the fat ass said. It was in a thread from less than 2 days ago. And Germany flag, what is your deal with these threads? You are in EVERY ONE calling everyone a shill. On both sides too hahahaha
>>
>>144414691
>I think someone powerful wants meganon to burn themself.
Money is not an issue. This person now has credibility. They will burn this person, and no one may ever know.
>>144414860
>And shes not experienced enough on /pol/ to figure it out or fix it.
I saw that picture. 1 of 2 things. This person knows that autist here LOVE feet picts...It is either a lie or the truth....I won't speculate

However, the feet in that pic were not well kept feet. They were boot wearing feet. Not fancy shoes. them toes look like a construction worker's foot and I know first hand.
>>
ignore RgXvv/Rl

they ain't here on their own dime
>>
>>144416618
Go re-read her posts tht you all were jerking off to a day or 2 ago hahaha fucking idiot. Whatever though. Karma will get ya. Hopefully your family too. burying important shit to push your fake shit is fucked up.
>>
File: 1507249540126.jpg (28 KB, 654x487)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>144416931
Shill, this video debunks the retarded "shooter on 4th floor" bs. You guys are SHIT.
>>
>>144417307
oops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muiHkkbPpdU
>>
>>144414667
>precious brain power

Whatever man
>>
>>144416853
THEN IT'S NOT THE REAL ONE YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD CUNT! hahaha

it said it wouldn't post exact dates because it would make it look bad if the act didn't happen on said date & since it has been POSTING FOR OVER A YEAR, it didn't want to ruin its reputation it has Built UP you fuck nut. Go back to tumblr land whale
>>
>>144411418
>>144411792

This makes a lot of sense based on Lombardo's Q & A during press conference the other day.

Have you found anything that gives you a sense of what his motive was?
>”Globally…no. Me personally, no, but I’m not privy to the subsequent interviews that took place today. THE FBI IS NOT READY TO DISCLOSE, for public consumption, what occurred in those interviews as of yet”

Around 18 minutes https://youtu.be/603C9zCbOu4
>>
File: 1507239891341.png (2.05 MB, 1599x1369)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>144417035
People with a brain can easily recognize you fucking morons pushing certain talkin points, checking what sticks. Fuck off, you don't belong here and will never fit in.
>>
>>144415887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqxiA5bFNgc
stop being stupid niggers, erase the gun control push from the imaginary 'bump stock' leftist gun control lobby and lets get back on track with MAGA
>>
>>144416819
B-but she backed up her reasonings as to why she thought WH and Anon5 were larps and in her original SEth Rich and Awan posts, we now know she debunked WH Anon. She told us to be cautious of people like him who'd get too specific on dates. Then she said the Wendnesday the 27th date wouldn't have been as big of a happening as WH Anon was making out to be and that it would center around Awan only being implicated by mainstream media, and would have more to do with Mueller and Manafort, and she was right. I didn't even see those posts until it came across my twitter feed. She blew up twitter thanks to that /pol/ twitter handle guy.
>>
>>144417598
Really looks like another wound to the chest/stomach is being concealed when you piece together the pics they released, doesn't it?
>>
>>144417033

Im honestly not sure what you are implying but yeah as i said, a geiger counter will not find shit unless radioactive material is still present. Again - nukes dont spray radioactive material all over the place whole they are being transported. It doesnt work that way. The radioactive material in the nuke is giving off energy which a geiger counter can detect - but only if its near the nuke. It wont find anything in a parking garage a week later because there isnt anything still there that is radioactive.

By all means feel free to go investigate. You can drop a bunch of money on a geiger counter and fly off to LV and walk around looking for nukes. Not only will you find nothing but the usual backround radiation, you will probably draw attention from whatever alphabet agencies are lurking in the area. Obviously you wouldnt be doing anything illegal but i personally would rather not be hassled by spooks.
>>
File: fbihrt.jpg (134 KB, 1039x823)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>144417758
Indeed. Personally I don't think there was a "mouthshot" and FBI HRT anon was legit.
>>
>>144417598

Seriously though, when did Germany jump into the dis-info gig?
> Fuck off, you don't belong here and will never fit in.
100% exact Share blue talking point

But why for this topic? Why are you actively trying to confuse & misdirect real people? Interesting
>>
>>144412715
Holy shit, bois.
>>
File: 1501169775759.jpg (8 KB, 293x306)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>144417109
>Money is not an issue. This person now has credibility. They will burn this person, and no one may ever know.

Imagine if someone used the material that they tried to lure mega anon with in their limited hangout in order to boost a signal the deepstate didn't want to have out their. haha.

like this thread
>>
File: 1505813830519.png (231 KB, 415x410)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>144415280
This anon has been paying attention.
Meg is easy to read if you've been keeping day 1 tabs.
The turdburglar explosion only serves to show her "crumbs" might have some nutritional value after all...
Anyone (((feeling sleepy)))should make some fucking coffee,it's fucking happening.
>>
>>144417630
debunked since two days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RgJXsm89c
>>
File: IMG_3703.png (238 KB, 1125x2001)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
MegaAnon said
>pic related
could be related
>>
>>144417945
>shill calling other people shills
Oldest trick in the book, if you weren't a newfag you would know this. Try another tactic, as that one doesn't work. Check my posts, they contain proper info, unlike the vague and false bs you post.
>>
>>144417901

Theres no question that he was shot in the chest. A mouthshot (ie; he put the gun in his mouth and shot upwards into his brain) would have resulted in either an exit wound (visible PLUS blood would come out of ot) and/or his eyeballs bulging out from the overpressure. If youve ever seen pics of people who shot themselves this way, they generally look like that squirrel thing from ice age - their eyes and shit are all pushed out.

He was shot in the chest. Blood filled his lungs, then his airways, until it overflowed out onto the floor. A clean shot to the thoraric cavity of any mammal will have similar results - blood floodig the airways and leaking from the mouth/nose.
>>
File: 1505837677741.jpg (511 KB, 1279x1279)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>144418135
the garthok is about to be narfled by trump and the patriots.

Everyone ashould make coffee and listen to high energy music and get ready to push it to the limit,walk along the razor's edge -but don't look down, just keep your head or you'll be finished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
>>
File: bud.jpg (38 KB, 1024x204)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>144418502
The eyes aren't that important, if he had shot his mouth while sitting or standing he would have blood ALL OVER his lower face and shirt. Pic related.
>>
>>144418135
Oh trust me I have followed and I think she's legit. She's made her reasons for coming here clear and she's consistent on that. Her posting style backs it up and I actually appreciate the little whore for letting us know that she knows she's being vague sometimes, but why. I fap every time she says why she can't say when. Yesterday she said that there were a few times she wanted to post about this but if she'd have don't it and said when, even though she thought she was 100% sure, she'd have been wrong and no different than why everyone shilled the fuck out of WH Anon after he promised us big happenings on the 27th that never fucking happened.

Please magnificent, almighty Kek, let megawhore return to us.
>>
File: IMG_7038.png (218 KB, 450x800)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>FBI contracts Saudi's to create terrorist
>Saudis fuck up
>Shit starts getting sloppy
>FBI takes over the investigation
>>
>>144414122
I'm only helping you because of digits. Open pic in another window and remove the m before .png
>>
This can't be Paddock and Danley, can it?
>>
Last night an anon posted a thread with a recording of police scanner and transcript from the night of the attack. Does an anon have a link to that thread? It mentioned a "non leo group" and their "sergeant" at I think Battlefield Las Vegas.
>>
File: IMG_7039.png (232 KB, 450x800)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>144418741
Still, though, why? Why kill a bunch of innocent Americans. To pit Trump in a war? Force his hand?
Was Pence really at the Luxur? If so, what was he doing? Watching his masterpiece from the pyramid window while sipping whiskey? What's the end-game here? Did those Israelis thwart it?
>>
>>144418936
What the fuck is this shit? Damn it
>>
i don't quite get it. Las Vegas was a false flag carried out by whom to incriminate whom excactly ? Am I missing something `?
>>
>>144416218
I believe I've seen some guro of the crowd... and during the shooting, you can see bullets striking the ground on several...
>>
File: 1495594651650.jpg (237 KB, 1350x900)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>144418689
>>144418596
Timelines are irrelevant.
Time is irrelevant.
All that matters is it's happening.
And they can no longer stop it
Anyone paying attention can see they've lost the plot.
Anyone paying attention can see Trump knows.
Meg hasn't said anything that can't be confirmed via connecting public dots.
That's how we know it's happening,
The absurdist reality they are pushing is not finding purchase.
We're officially Beyond the Veil
This timeline is up for grabs boys
>>
>>144419140
It's a red herring.
>>
>>144416931
i'm on board with something fuckey going on and a coverup... really fucking vet out this info, you've mixed some fake shit in your rundown. cull it after vetting.
>>
>>144418147
The guy in that vid is a fucking retard.
1- the ass fucker can barely handle an AR
2- the anal corn-cobber claims that he keeps the sight picture in the scope the entire time... as you see the scope rise 2x the original placement.
3- this whale pumper closes his fucking left eye while shooting proving his faggotry.
4- IT leans backwards like a full on pussy. Look at that recoil abuse him.

Conclusion - these dildo rangers are gun haters dressing up to play gun lovers to push an agenda.
>>
>>144419485
Shill harder motherfucker
>>
Is Canada as fucked as the states are? Yknow cause we share a continent? And what the fuck is up with all the sleep now posts on these topics. something is seriously fucked.
>>
Anyone who thinks the Vice President of the United States would stay at the Luxor has never set one foot inside the Luxor.
>>
>>144418677

Not necessarily. In all likelyhood yes, but if he fell straight back and landed the way he did then that probably wouldnt have happened.

Regardless - the fact that there is an apparent entrance wound on his chest is evidence enough. How did that blood get there? If it was from his mouth, then blood would be all over his chin and upper chest like you said. But its not - his chin and neck and upper chest are clean. The blood cant just spurt out of his mouth and magically land neatly center of mass and nowhere else. That shit would be everywhere.

Moral of the story is that he was 100% killed almost instantly by a shot to the chest. This fact makes the FBI narrative that he commit suicide untenable - which is why a friendly leaker chose that photo specifically to leak. Im curious to see whether these leaked pics came before or after the alphabet agencies claimed paddock shot himself - if the pics leaked afterwards, it is definitely a giant FUCK YOU to the establishment and their false story.

Anyways. Since its clear paddock was killed by a shot to the chest, it can be assumed someone else shot him. The police already said he shot himself, so they cant just turn around and say their breach team took him out - they already blew their wad on the story that he was dead when they got there. Which means some third party was involved - obviously meaning paddock was not alone and there is more to this than the establishment is letting on (ie; a deranged mystery schizo rampage).

This is pretty obvious to us - but this info should be pushed to normies so they can see clearly that they are being lied to and that there is a massive coverup happening as we speak. Right now the biggest issue isnt what is true and what actually happened - its about showing the public that the official narrative is impossible and couldnt have occured, which means they are lying to us - which means we have clear evidence that the establishment is not to be trusted.
>>
File: mega anon larp.png (988 KB, 786x6856)
988 KB
988 KB PNG
>>144418689
You think yesterday's "MegaAnon" was legit or not?
>>
>>144419214

Your question is related to mine.
>>144419020

What the actual fuck is the end game here?
>>
>>144412715
That is probably reporter anon from One America. He posted in the SR threads with credentials and stating that he would release a story the next day. Next day rolls around and it happened.
>>
>>144419480
This
>>
>>144419480
Excellent post. It's all true.

We're meming the quantum foam now boys
>>
>>144419865
Yes and trust me, it kills me to admit that we could have a real live /ourgirl/
>>
>>144419722
We don't have time for your bullshit, leaf. We got more important things to worry about. If this triggers the US into war, whether with the Saudis or whoever the fuck else, you bet your ass you leaf fuckers will be in the trenches with us.

Worry about uncovering the FBI's fuckery and we may not have to
>>
>>144419906
Or OANN. They're big into conspiracy shit and they have a field office in the D.C. Metro area.
>>
File: IMG_0705.png (181 KB, 750x1334)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>144419020
What proof is there that Pence was at Luxor?

That's bullshit

Also someone used meme magic on the tannerite

Shit did not explode
>>
File: thedonald_before_and.png (169 KB, 1852x1138)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
Pathetic tinfoil cucks
>>
File: IMG_0679.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>144419480
WE NEED MORE MAGIC
>>
>>144419803
Good analysis and corrobates what the real MegaAnon in OP's pic said regarding the topic. Also explains the massive shillery in every thread discussing this, which is even more massive than in all earlier LV conspiracy theory threads. Anyone who is not an NPC must have picked up on that being an unusual level of shilling, which somewhat confirms MegaAnon's claims.
>>
tip for those just joining: If you can't tell if the megaanon your reading is the real, you don't need to be able to tell. You're useless and will only hinder those who aren't with your questions.
>>
>>144420130
I'm all for it.. been following this shit from the start. I'm a patriot to my country just like you.. this shit is so fucked. The establishment needs to be held responsible. You think we will ever know the truth? Look at roswell.
>>
>>144420273
>Going to reddshit
Suicide is your friend
>>
>>144420244
I didn't know for sure that he was staying there. There were a bunch of posts saying he was.

And yeah, what the fuck is going on with the tannerite?
>>
>>144419700
t. blind idiot
>>
>>144420044
Would someone who has lurked for a year write "4Chan"? Lots of other small thing hinting to me that it's a different person, won't list them here to not make it too easy for the shills.
>>
>>144419865
I believe
>>
File: 1502838590294.jpg (74 KB, 600x668)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
If Meg was reading this thread:
>I would ask her
Are we (via DJT) going to prove that
>Saudis
>Iran
And the Deep State
Have been working for 30 years to create
>Europooristan
And
>destroy the west
For some NWO b.s.?

>T.thousand points of light
>>
File: calm.jpg (66 KB, 859x439)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>144419480
One just needs to look at his smug smile to know there is a lot of merit to these claims.
>>
>>144412131
There's no way DJT misspelled Capitol

Faux and Bestiality
>>
>>144420452
I think it's different this time, and there's more chance info gets out relative to all the fuckery in the past.

These faggot reporters have to do their job and get the information out though. Fucking MSM knows what happened and are complicit to starting a war.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Trump also knows and will not start a war.

Let's see if the MSM pushes war with ISIS over the next media cycle. That may confirm they actually know
>>
>>144411087
This reminds me that the NYPD seized Anthony Wiener's laptop that had all those missing Hilary Clinton Emails on it and it was said here on /pol/ that the NYPD detectives were gonna leak the stuff if she was not prosecuted for the sins she had committed with the foundation.....

Well, here we are a year after that and nothing....the DOJ took all that stuff and suppressed it like the final scene of Indiana Jones & the raiders of the lost ark....
>>
>>144421013
This
>>
File: 1489785303380.jpg (100 KB, 924x616)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>144421013
i guess u should go to bed then huh
>>
>>144417598
Hey anon, do you have the original pics? I'd like to stich them together myself and run a few algorithms against them to simulate depth. See if I can reconstruct the room digitally.
>>
>>144420164
One America = OANN. C'mon man.

I haven't watched their channel in a while and it would be interesting to see of they are plucking leads from here. They certainly did in the SR story.
>>
>>144419803
This. Part of the challenge is getting norms to look at the photo. Some just don't want to see it.
>>
File: 1504454450447s.jpg (12 KB, 227x250)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>144421013
...or MAYBE
>what they found was used to build MANY,MANY MORE CASES?
A year in legal terms is NOTHING,dipshit.
>the televised Barry/Hildawg hearings in 2019 will set unbreakable ratings records
>>
>>144421238
>pic related
fucking kek
>>
>>144418232
the shitty mix tape is a take from Raymond Page video showing that freaking helicopter that was flying back and forth on the same route before and during the shooting. anon zoomed in on heli and sure looks like muzzle flash coming from midpoint on heli. front and back lights on bird semi cover it. dont have link handy it was in that thread. or watch Raymond Page video from Las Vegas Review Journal pay attention to when you see heli and when you hear gunfire. so far I've gone over 5 or 6 videos and cannot pinpoint any flash coming from Paddocks 32 floor room.
>>
Oh shit, check this out:
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>
>>144412715

Look at the formatting of those posts compared to the OP's pic. It's the same person. The writing style is the same.

Also, who gets "tipped" that someone posts on /pol/?

I want to believe boys, but it's too LARPy to be real.
>>
You guys are a bunch of fucking retards if you think there is going to be "mic drop" type of disclosure.
>>
File: 1487235486447.jpg (3.74 MB, 668x4562)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB JPG
>>144421769
>>
File: 1507054197533.jpg (51 KB, 359x640)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>144421285
Sure.
>>
>4chan posts
>credible
oh wow d&d larpers fbi edition
>>
>>144421799
Noted
>>
File: 1507054372270.jpg (55 KB, 359x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>144421822
>>
>>144418677
One thing I don't understand is the small bit of blood that seems to have rolled midway down his chin. Explain this to me.
>>
File: 1507054504323.jpg (53 KB, 359x640)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>144421881
>>
>>144421769
>>144421799
>>144421869

you shills are obvious
>>
>>144420552
Brah, did you read her caps? It kills me that you're making me feel like I need to defend megawhore at austistic levels. Where do you derive your abilities?

She admits she's lurked and everytime she posts she lets us know it's her. She's never claimed to have posted while lurking. She told us in her first post, it was her first fucking post. The fact that she doesn't sound like every other fucking larp, but always sounds just like her, just makes me want to fap harder. She doesn't give a fuck about post protocol. She was nice enough to find a way to post legs, then feet last night on demand, while still careful not to doxx herself, just to get past our mandatory "tits or GTFO". I still can't believe I'm gonna say it but fine, I'll be the one. Megawhore is probably the most genuine Anon's we've had who cares more about /pol/, the info and exposing the truth, than we've seen in a long time. She even calls out our degeneracy in a nice way that gives me the gooey feels every time. She makes me want to be more than a shitposter. She makes me fire up my search engine even when I don't wanna. Why, megawhore, why can't I marry you? Are you here? Answer us! Come back!
>>
File: eral4.jpg (73 KB, 536x506)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
LISTEN UP
Meganon said to look into Eric Paddock. He is involved and the patsy. The "Stephen Paddock" everyone is focused on is an alias and not who they say he is.
ERIC PADDOCK & ASSOCIATES OWN A TRANSPORTATION/LOGISTIC BUSINESSES WITH ACCESS TO MEXICO AND CANADA

The address in Orlando where Eric's mother lives has 11 residents associated with it.

5411 Split Pine Ct, Orlando, FL 32819
3 logistic companies.
Corral Cinq Inc
Rounders Logistics LLC
Paddock Transports

Anyone who had a suspicion these were gun runners used to cause a "political incident" may be proven right
>>
File: 1503009218304.png (439 KB, 448x497)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
Accelerated synopsis?
>>
File: fbianon.jpg (366 KB, 1478x1638)
366 KB
366 KB JPG
>>144421894
My guess is that he was shot into the chest while standing and that he was still standing while coughing the first bit of blood before collapsing. We really need better and more pics.
I'm the faggot that made this shitty collage btw.
>>
>>144421756
thanks for the heads up. People aren't buying the FBI/deepstate bullshit anymore. We gotta keep up the pressure and keep pushing for the truth.
>>
>>144421332
Ahh fuck. My dicks big enough to admit my error. I was sloppy. Apologies m8.
>>
File: haiti.jpg (125 KB, 1331x586)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>144422087
This could all be connected to human trafficking also.
ROUNDERS LOGISTICS LLC SHIPPED MILITARY VEHICLES TO HAITI
>>
>>144421822
>>144421881
>>144421938
Thanks anon. I'm also using the stock photos from Mandalay Bay's website to help construct the room. It'll help me include the hallway (where the trolley was) as well as the bathroom (where more weapons were). If we can construct the scene, we can analyze better what happened.
>>
File: imf.jpg (112 KB, 1600x933)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>144411087
She alluded to a 3 letter alphabet.

I had been thinking of the usual suspects in our government; FBI, CIA, DoA, etc.

With so much attention being brought towards the banks what about the IMF or WTO? You want globalism? Those organizations own everything.
>>
>>144420273
looks the exact same as pol when it happened. religion of peace was the most likely culprit, followed by antifa inspired attack.
>>
>>144421976
I have no reason to believe some bullshit posted anonymously on the internet. I'm just skeptical is all.
>>
File: roundersshaiti.jpg (69 KB, 1037x421)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>144422348
There is no such thing as coincidence.
Fucking Haiti comes up in all this.
Vegas was carried out by smugglers and criminals, orchestrated by the Deep State
>>
>>144422443
here's your male attention
>>
>>144417598
Where's the gun he used to kill himself with?

Because there's no way he used that rifle to shoot himself in the mouth, and then gently set it down over his legs on its bipod...

Something salmon going on here.
>>
>>144422087
I saw a thread about the family being involved in drug trafficking. Dad was in prison in the southwest and made connections. Anyone see that and have a link?
>>
File: 20171005_mandalayd.jpg (1.48 MB, 1731x866)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>144422378
Oh shit, someone on Twitter did most of the work for me.
>>
>>144420164
>One America = OANN
One America News Network
>>
>>144422184
Yeah, I thought about that after I asked you. Most likely the cough.

That's a nice collage.
>>
>>144417035
Your way of writing is odd. Not the way it's done here. Are you mimicking her writing style on purpose?
>>
>>144422412
IRS
>>
>>144422639
Ignore the crazy dad story. It's manufactured. That's a "red herring" to fit the narrative that this guy was a crazy white male with too many guns and evil bump stocks
>>
>>144422412
Mag made a point of calling out GWB being appointed Director of the CIA and how everything turning to shit shortly after.
My mind was screaming JFK fuckery
And then there was Bush jr and 911
>>
File: possible tranny jesus.png (333 KB, 577x961)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>144411087
this is Jesus Campos according to heavy.com. ((he)) looks like a trans female---->male.
>>
>>144421881
I can't get over, what's with the fucked up lighting? I'm sure that these rooms have better lighting for their rooms?
>>
Does anyone have any validation on the story circulating that JANET Airlines (Area 51 worker transport) pulled their planes off the runway at the airport and parked them on the road because someone was shooting at them?
>>
>>144419599
Which were fake?Just posting shit I keep seeing
>>
>>144412715
>dox yourself for shekels
>just kidding here come the spine beetles
>>
File: IMG_3274.gif (394 KB, 275x207)
394 KB
394 KB GIF
Once again, id like to remind everyone that WE DO NOT *NEED* to prove what actually happened. Although we should certainly investigate and try to figure out the truth like we have been doing - we dont NEED to. Yes - it will help our cause. But our cause is not dependant on it.

What exactly is our cause? Whats the end game to all of this for us? Ok, best case scenario - we prove that the establishment was behind this attack and others like it. Then what? Obviously thats not the end. From there, we would use that as evidence that the establishment is working against us all (we the people) and that they need to be routed out and removed from power. The end goal for us is the total destruction of the deep state.

If thats the end goal, then we must examine how to reach it. Do we absolutely *need* to prove the deepstate was involved in this shooting, or 9/11, or any number of false flags? No - it would help tremendously - but we dont NEED it. All we need to win is to prove that they are lying to us. All we need is for people to stop trusting them. All we need is for people to wake up and realize they are being used and lied to and that the establishment cannot be trusted - and must be removed from power.

We dont need to prove they were complicit. ALL WE *NEED* TO DO IS PROVE THEY ARE LYING. Look at 9/11 - for many of us it is the false flag that woke us up. Whats changed? We know they lied. And we still continue to try and find the truth. The truth doesnt actually matter - what matters is the ESTABLISHMENT LIED AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED. If we want to remove them from power, we need the public to be against them. Thats it. We dont need to give the public the truth - we need to prove to them that the establishment has lied.

WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PROVE THIS.

By all means, keep digging. It can only help us. But remember: we dont NEED to dig. We already hold the tools that we need to take down the deep state. Spread the word and good luck.
>>
>>144423051
Daddy GHB she said. He was CIA director during JFK fuckery. GHB is the root of all evil.
>>
>>144417340
Nigger
>>
File: 7shooters.jpg (125 KB, 329x926)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>144412715
>>144411087
>>144418741
>>144419865

Anybody who knows anything should either go straight to wikileaks or continue dumping here and social media.

https://archive.fo/nIVeP
>>
>>144423688

Correct. JFK died on George Sr.'s watch as Director of the CIA.
>>
Most important thread on /pol/ right now:
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>144418484
>>
File: mega4ch.jpg (25 KB, 1037x107)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>144422042
Feet pic MA is fake, she's dumb and can't make posts longer than a paragraph. Real MA is not a newfag, pic related.
First(?) instance of fake MA:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142550830/
All posts with the name MA:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/megaanon/page/1/
Dumb "MA" and real MA are easy to tell apart, which is not surprising considering shills are mostly low IQ highschool dropouts.
>>
Hi! Y'all are hitting it hard today...
>>
>>144423688
Oh
I thought daddy Bush was George Walter.
>>
You know shit is seriously fucked up when even normies on Facebook are coming up with theories as to what really happened in Vegas.
>>
>>144415418
You really should go to sleep, anon.

Geh schlafen.

Nothing to se here.
>>
>>144424080
Daddy was George Herbert. GW is Walker
>>
>>144424203

Go fuck yourself, shill.
>>
>>144423146
no. that shit would be covered up bro and i doubt anyone from there would talk.
>>
>>144423465
This. The lies and inconsistencies of the Vegas shooting need to be memed
>>
Does anybody know the room # Stephen was in? To me, it looks like a Vista suite. Pic related, link is where available rooms are (Scroll to Vista Suit, or Vista Suite with Mobile Access)
https://www.mandalaybay.com/en/booking/room-booking.html#/step2&arrive=2018-08-15&depart=2018-08-16&numGuests=2
>>
>>144424046
One could argue that the posted pic shows a fake MA, at least it proves there are more than one people larping as MA. The real one needs to stop using that name, it's burned.
>>
File: 763287302846.png (688 KB, 865x663)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
It's incredible that we've come to the point where people are so sick of the state of things they're willing to craft personas and stories just to make sense of everything. Like >>144424094 said. I mean yea, there have always been larpers, but never so many at once, and now even normal people can't stand how the world is spiraling out of control and WANT to believe it's all coming to something.
>>
>>144418502
There is an eye bulge, you can see the left eye slightly different than the one on the right.
>>
>>144424574
All the world's a larp, And all the men and women merely larpers; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts
>>
>>144424341

Reason I ask is because there was a thread last night, and someone posted a video from YouTube showing a bunch of unmarked airliners being pulled off the runway and parked on the roadway outside the airport. The planes matched the descriptions of the ones used to ferry workers to the Groom Lake facility at Area 51.
>>
>>144424505
Pic related is the floor plan.
>>
>>144424203
Go the fuck to sleep you cunt.. don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>144424670

Indeed, all the world's a stage.
>>
>>144424837
The floor plan on the Vista suites confuses me though, because in the crime scene pic of the door (where you can see the bullet holes), there's a bathroom entrance literally right by the door. There doesn't seem to be one on this floor plan, leading me to think he was in another suite type.
>>
>>144423688
Oh so you are the fake MA, explains a lot.
>>
>>144424260
Thanks
evil through and through.
I believe he was part of 'paperclip'
SS Elite imported to develop CIA.
The scientists NASA.
Part of the WW11 deal.
>>
File: 1348559313339.gif (1.97 MB, 443x333)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>144412991
>the reporter was trying to get megaanon to burn themself.
pretty clear yes
>pwease megaanon change my life, make me earn money and help my network
>appeal to greed and fake candidness
typical journawhore
this is always what what they do whenever they appeal to a source to compromise itself: appealing to greed and base personal feelings
>>
>>144424944
I was just trying to understand this. floor plan doesn't match up to breached door photo
>>
>>144411792

Notice that during the press brief the officer said "from what we've been given.. What we found we think"
>>
These threads are legitimately starting to turn my stomach. Not in an I-can't-keep-going kind of way, but more as just an unfortunate consequence of realization and other uncomfortable feelings.
>>
>>144424944
>>144425115
Archived a video of the door.
https://web.archive.org/web/20171007191107/https://videodelivery.nbcnews.com/progressive/3aaae01e-e0f4-439d-aa7a-8d5e3e774105/9423da41-5d8e-4d78-994c-323373cc1052/076ea1a2-a35b-11e4-bfdb-005056837bc7/0/0/-1081048519/content.mp4
Dunno, it just doesn't add up.
>>
>>144425231
>realization and other uncomfortable feelings
If the feelings are genuine anger, you're not alone.
Just remember that if everything comes out like megaanon says, and they kill Trump in response, you have someone's blood to bathe in.
>>
>>144424514
Why would she ever out herself again on here, even as something else? The original MegaAnon started posting again heavy after months of nothing, on Thursday afternoon. Then a German flagged ass (probably you) larped under the name we gave her. She doesn't give a fuck about using a name. She did it cause we gave it to her and asked her to, to help us keep track and cap. Now if she ever comes back, we'll never know cause she won't tell us it's her upfront, which has helped us cap her so easily for months. I fear we fucked up, m8s.
>>
>>144415418
wtf i thought this sleep meme was just a meme, at least since a long time
some fucks are still trying to hypnotize anon with it even after we have applied meme immunization to it?
>>
>>144425525
I don't think they'll kill Trump. I've secretly wondered if Pence has a giant stack of executive orders lined up, and if the president is ever MIA/KIA, he'll be sworn in and immediately fuck everyone's shit up.
It's a smart plan, IMO. Pence is the nuclear option.
>>
>>144425588
>5588
>>
>>144424977
No, scroll up it's in the caps
>>
>>144415923
>ITS ALL INFORMATION THAT IS ALREADY OUT THERE! What part of that confuses you people?
that it's a claim your are not sourcing or proving whatsoever
>>
File: IMG_3793.png (2 KB, 200x200)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>144419020
Check out Betsy DeVos's family. It was Blackwater. They thwarted the deepsate plot. Coulda been way worse had they not oper8ed opper8ionally. They are /our_pmc/
>>
>>144425994
You know what, nevermind. That's not a door.
The quest continues.
>>
So this is a tranny larper?
>>
Damn if trump dies to give the ultimate exposé he really will be a christ analogue
>>
>>144416807
>it said that all the others were larps too.
false
megaanon referenced two insiders and praised them
it's in the op
what bs are you pushing anon and why
>>
>>144426240
Truth
>>
File: Mein Komp.jpg (66 KB, 386x499)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>>144421389
>>144421389
>>144421389
>>144421389
>>
>>144424944
Video of the same room from 2016. Watch the very end. There is another video out there like this of another couple who stayed in the room previously. Shows them entering the room.
>>
>>144411087
I think we are all slowly coming to the realization that we will never know.
The number of threads on this topic are deleting day after day, interesting is waning.
New evidence is not being presented and we are being left behind.
I predict that if no new information is discovered or released by monday that this will be as far as we get.
>>
>>144424074

Oh hae
>Ya'll still watching "football" this week?
>>
>>144426541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skcuvo9Z9BY
>>
File: 1505938440366.jpg (730 KB, 1870x1869)
730 KB
730 KB JPG
>>144426650
how high are you
>>
Meganon is Barron Trump
>>
File: 1505668924642.gif (2.39 MB, 460x259)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB GIF
>>144426007
No wonder they tried to use that angle to discredit her when she was picked. Luckily the average burger only cares about more notable positions so there was no real backlash.
>>
>>144412131
He is on another level.
>>
>>144421756
Exactly. Because we can debunk most of them and seriously fuck them up. Mentally ill: no one that knew him indicated that, should be out there by now.

Right Wing Nut: then his target is interesting to say the least.

Recent ISIS Convert: really doesn't match his gambling lifestyle although raw wits excuse, I guess
>>
>>144426007
>Check out Betsy DeVos's family. It was Blackwater. They thwarted the deepsate plot. Coulda been way worse had they not oper8ed opper8ionally

if there was a nuke a geiger counter in the area would go nuts. no one has checked yet.
>>
>>144416931
Wheres the proof his wife was married to two guys at once?
And two social security numbers? Is this not illegal?
>>
>>144426943
stop using the thread to get attention. go to bant
>>
>>144426878
Why would a muslim kill himself? It's against islam.
>>
>>144426541
>>144426734
Thanks anon. Trying to reconstruct the room, so shit like this greatly aids my efforts.
>>
im still amazed how there wasnt a mass panic at this concert. hundreds of people could have died
>>
File: Download.jpg (10 KB, 277x182)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>144427062
sucide bombers, faggot?
>>
>>144427270
Fuck off JIDF.
>>
>>144427311
piss off, Achmed
>>
>>144427062
Do we know that for sure? I'm just spitballing motives that should be put out and then argued. If in fact FBIis waiting to see what we find to construct their narrative. Normies are paying attention to this one and forcing a "no motive" from them will not be acceptable to most. This also screws their credibility.
>>
File: 1479030346637.jpg (396 KB, 911x1131)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>144427459
thank you. Time to add another one to my collection.
>>
>>144427656
you are welcome, camel piss drinker
>>
>>144426756
She's "The Expert" now?
>>
>>144424746
>Reason I ask is because there was a thread last night, and someone posted a video from YouTube showing a bunch of unmarked airliners being pulled off the runway and parked on the roadway outside the airport

those were being moved for a convention "ostensibly"
>>
>>144416823
It appears so.
>>
>>144416823
whats a gnostic master
>>
>>144425588
It IS a meme, this kraut is a dumb fuck
He was keeping the thread VERY bumped with the sleepyposting, too
And even if he WAS a shill, so what? It doesn't matter since nobody will listen to him
>>
Can someone link me the picture of him with the powerpuff girls in the reflection
>>
>>144420316
>mfw adolf smiles in the background
>>
File: 1507405577478.png (37 KB, 572x255)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
new TRUMP TWEET
>>
>>144426784
Kinda funny. A capatialistic endevor (Academi) may be what ultimately turns the tables on the deep state. Think about it. All they recruit are former top-tier spec ops guys for this kinda stuff. Only the most hardcore and high speed patriots pursue that career path while serving. Ergo, they bleed Red, White and Blue. Anyone surprised they don't take kindly to Deepstate spooks killing their countrymen in an effort to destabilize the homeland they swore an oath to protect?
>>
>>144425231
Agreed.. wtf is going on. Everyone always talked of how fucked up the system is. Now it's starting to show, all these people untrusting of their government. With good reason. I'm with you fucks.. It's not long before we deal with the same civil unrest here in poutine land.. it was funny for a while to watch this bullshit go on in the states, but now it's starting to sink in... we're all FUCKED.

All I know is if you come to my house to fuck around, expect shit to go sideways for you.
>>
>>144425231

We're in Metal Gear territory and it's best to just accept that now anon.
>>
>>144430207
FUCK YES
>>
>>144430207

I thought we were on the deus ex line
>>
guys?
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143604384/#q143617271
>>
>>144430348
we're in the berenstain-verse. it's retarded
>>
>>144422653
The "scope" on the left is an unmagnified holographic sight and the scope on the right could be any magnification. There's no way to tell.
>>
I think we are all slowly coming to the realization that we will never know.
The number of threads on this topic are deleting day after day, interesting is waning.
New evidence is not being presented and we are being left behind.
I predict that if no new information is discovered or released by monday that this will be as far as we get
>>
>>144427049
>Stop asking questions
O-oh ok
>>
>>144431315

>The number of threads on this topic are deleting day after day, interesting is waning.

You must be a newfag. If /pol/ doesn't get another happening, we'll keep talking about this non-stop.

If we get another happening, we'll be distracted and talk about that.

Wouldn't be shocked if HAARP was real at this point and Hurricane Nate ends up being our next distraction and the debate becomes about climate change again.
>>
Can someone please make a TL;DR of this? I have no Idea what is going on. Whos She? Whats with Sushi?
>>
>>144431882
you want me to comp you a rundown? forget it. guys like steve get comped, not you.
>>
>>144431498
You dont think another happening will happen within a few days or a week?
We just had a happening in London, interest is waning, we are already focusing on other things.
You made my point for me.
>>
>>144416218
except there is a video where you see a headshot, faggot. It was a ground video with the woman narrating nears some steps or bleachers. find it.
it happened. It was an FBI clusterfuck. Probably was supposed to be much worse due to all the bomb material around. get fucked.
>>
>>144430020
I'm just sitting here phone posting with an M4 in my lap watching MLP, sipping earl grey just waiting for the deepstate. My TV sits next to the hallway leading to the door, hence the phone posting. Sitting at the PC puts the door to my back. I'm sure I'm not the only one ready to help Trump when the call comes.
>pic related
>>
>>144411601
amen
>>
File: 111.jpg (107 KB, 1017x760)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>144419480
>>
File: Anon Leaks.jpg (84 KB, 533x455)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>144411087

Anon, do you have leaks you want to share?

Here is my LEAKS FOLDER upload link:

http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=376ff6fa32469ab2a1c3d2a304d72d68d627a1fe5ee6bac25cf57339fdddb678
>>
>>144416218
I have neighbors that died in the shooting so real people did get killed.
>>
>>144417307
nigger, shooter on 4th floor is *most like* fake and gay, but most of his info was legit.
Whatever the official narrative becomes, I probably won't believe. I personally believe this was an bungled FBI op: Either
1-Possibly fast and furious part 2 electirc taco bell bungalou.
b- Possibly a new event to trigger gun control.
III- Or possibly a catalyst for the U.S. Color Purple Revolution.

What (You) should know is ISIS = CIA = MOSSAD.
>>
>>144411087
it doesn't even read like the same person
>morning y'all
completely larped
>>
>>144416764
St Pattys Day
>>
>>144419020
What if the bombing plot was the original plan and the shooting was done to stop the bombing from taking place
>>
File: scrat_ice_age.jpg (150 KB, 620x368)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>144418502
lulz
>>
Hotel Staff at the Mandalay are being threatened by FBI not to say they saw other people that night and who was driving/seen by the two vehicles. Further, a deep insider says both Paddock and his GF were murdered by the FBI before the shooting. Steve thought he was just setting up a gun selling deal. The paperwork showing the GF in the Phillipines, etc. is fake. The actress in the wheelchair is fake. Her lawyer is the same one the CIA/FBI used for the Oklahoma bombings they carried out too. The enemy is within-and that includes my country Canada. THEY can make documents say whatever THEY want and invent papertrails-who is going to police the police???
>>
>>144410539
>>
>>144416485
it said somewere else that he worked for a corporation that got bought/merged with lockheed.
>>
>>144433280
The shooting was real. The victims are real. Something really happened..... A real CIA/FBI operation.
>>
>>144416931
>10th floor blink is a shooter
nigger tier theory
>>
>>144433280
Post proof please...I think it would alleviate a lot of the bullshit conspiracies.
Preferred items
>you knew them before shooting
>Death announcement
>funeral announcement
>pics from funeral
>pics of family clearing out neighbors house
>pics of for sale sign
And proof they were shot at Harvest91
>Harvest
>>
>>144430020
Westphalia is coming apart at the seams. Nation states were never natural and their ability to hold people together has been stretched too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc
>>
>>144423688
No, that was McCone. Bush was 76-77.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_Central_Intelligence
>>
>>144434267
That looks like an albanian.
>>
>>144423864
(((wikieaks)))
>>
>>144414320
>"Escorts"?
>>144417168
>Escorts don't eat food anon.
>>144353460
>he's got his favorite prostitutes
>hookers you can spend thousands of dollars
>>144359055
>was fucking 19 y.o casino whores you faggots
/pol/ knows. Paddock was with an escort for six hours starting on the evening of the 25th, and again with the same woman starting on the evening of the 28th, that time for three hours. She is probably the other person for 75% of what's being reported, but she probably knows enough to draw conclusions about the other 25% of other activity. Stuff surrounding Danley, Lollapalooza, Mandalay, Paddock, receipts, and the meal are all being reported accurately, but /pol/ is far closer when it comes to stuff surrounding the police, Bureau, rifles, Las Vegas, the Philippines, and a sister.
>>
Checked.
>>
>>144419742
what?
>>
File: 1507405687943.jpg (52 KB, 300x415)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>144422087
>Rounders Logistics LLC
clever
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128442/plotsummary?ref_=tt_stry_pl#synopsis
>>
>>144419803
people can shoot themselves in the chest
>>
>>144417307
>>144417340
you niggered yourself you dumb nigger
>>
mfw breaking news talks about thwarted plot after all this
>>
File: unnamed (5).jpg (129 KB, 960x1600)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>144411792
>mfw lionel nation
>>
File: 1507176524424.png (372 KB, 720x788)
372 KB
372 KB PNG
>>144417307
You called yourself a nigger? Yup, would agree.
You dumb german faggot. I know youre used toosing, and, have no sense of pride or nationalism, so your post makes perfect sense.
Let me break it fucking down for you. Multiple police officers reported guncire from locations other than the 32nd floor. This is recorded and available to listen to and download.
Multiple eyewitnesses claimed gunfire, shooters, and fatalitiies in multiple locations before the attacks on and around the strip. At least 7 different shooters.
The windows that were broken out, were not compromised during the attack, as proven by multiple pictures And CNN live feed.
ISIS claimed responsibility from their website whichj conveniently exists in North America. This was one if not the one piece of "evidence" that allowed FBI to obtain jurisdiction to this incident.
So, instead of prepping your wife's bull, why dont you fucking KYS, you fucking faggot, and, spare us your cucked opinion. If youre a fucking shill, day of the rope us coming, dumb faggot- pass it on to your masters. If youre a fuckimg shitskin, you have to go back.
>>
>>144433280
I am Canadian and I have two degrees of separation from someone who was wounded
>>
File: derpagent.jpg (59 KB, 434x665)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>144437035
>>
File: 1507059181132m.jpg (135 KB, 644x1024)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>144422611
Revolver, kicked away from hand, landing at the 11 oclock position above his head.
That is the unofficial suicide weapon,
>>
File: 1507410434705.png (70 KB, 1166x365)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
pic related
>>
>>144435503
I'm here and not gonna lie, I was just going to dump this next post on 8, but alas, I'm here. So first, let me be clear. "MegaAnon" will never exist on this board again. Anyone claiming to be me, isn't. I'm the original poster about SR, the Awan's, Mueller/Manafort and I apparently wasted and entire day and half the night, posting 3/4ths of the MegaAnon posts yesterday, for nothing. All b/c ONE other poster in one of the early threads, used the MegaAnon name (note I've NEVER, nor did I last night, USED A TRIPCODE with it) and you let him fuck with you all instead. That said, MY colored "post ID", stayed consistent. So, after this thread is archived, I will never "announce" myself again. I will lurk when I can/feel like it and if/when, I feel compelled to post, I will do so "anon", just like the rest of you. I told y'all everytime you've ever begged me to use/tripcode the MegaAnon name, that a NAME isn't important. I never gave a fuck what you'd "call me" and neither should you! I'm sure it's a huge dick swell for all the other golden /pol/ anons you stroke the dicks of, everytime they spew shit that never pans out, but any REAL ANON doesn't give a fuck. It's about INFO AND THE TRUTH. All I've ever cared about was sharing what I had it to offer. I want earned trust through credibility so I don't put myself in situations by saying things I can't 100% confirm or guarantee, like "it's going to happen today at 2:30". That's bullshit. You should be GLAD I tell you I wouldn't do that. You can take it or leave it. If you believe me great. If you don't, who cares?! I don't feel pressured or have enough fucks to give, about what nameless/faceless people on a fucking board, "demanding tits" or "/pol/ styled post formats" think. If I'm going to take the time to give you info, do you think I'm going to waste even two fucking seconds reading the cliff notes for, "How-To Post On /pol/ For Dummies". Gimme a break. Now that that's out of the way, see next post below...
>>
>>144412715
Honeypot ad for megaupload with megaalphabet larping as a reporter and meganon. She is (((them))) and is trying to be seen as trustful. Lucky we all alpha here and only white nights wouldn't see why (((them))) would use a female dropping useless breadcrumbs that also tries and discredits all other anons who leak here. Control the info control the narrative fagots.
>>
File: 1507329496521m.jpg (66 KB, 1024x633)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>144431882
Fuck off tacobell
>>
>>144439195
don't let the shills or the morons get to you. that's their job so make them fail and let them be seen as incompetent.
>>
Sounds like massive declassification of state secrets. I hope despite doubting
>>
>>144439911
>post number ends in 9/11
what did I mean by this?
>>
I can't say I am convinced, and I have never been the slow kid in the back of the class, not even in my doctoral classes. I was deemed the most gifted faculty member in my department, by someone everyone considers extremely gifted.

Anyway there's too much fluff here. 9/11 is debunked without stories about which floors had fires. The buildings fell in their footprints. Building 7 fell "in sympathy" despite never having been hit. The Air Force was grounded, whereas six months earlier 2 F-16's had followed a little Cessna or Piper up the Mississippi Valley for hours because the pilot had died at the controls, until it ran out of fuel and crashed on the ground. About 4 or 5 pm Lawrence Eagleburger appeared on TV, announced that al Qaida had done it (NY was in total chaos, no investigation would have been possible) and that was the story from then on.

None of this requires internet communications. Sometimes there are effectively boundary conditions that constrain what is possible, and contradict the lies, without having to see all the details within.

So all the details about what was in the shooter's room etc. may be important or they may not be necessary.

If FBI was throwing LVMPD under the bus, why did LVMPD not just say no? FBI cannot force a local PD to lie. They can suggest it but not force it. If LVMPD thinks FBI is going go fuck with the evidence, they would be wrong to go along and they don't have to.

Who knows what Trump's "calm before the storm" means? What value does OP add with the assertions here even if they are true. 3 things, very revealing. That's too vague to conclude anything from, even if I trusted it.

And WHAnon seemed pretty much on target if I recall, could be wrong about this though.
>>
>>144439195
>>144428676
Less than 4 months ago even the MSM had to eat their own shit while admitting to you EXACTLY HOW MUCH MONEY was being shifted under the int'l radar, between IRAN and NORTH KOREA, remember?!? All that dirty money being funneled between the two, for manufactured warheads/arms, maybe even nukes we didn't know about?! I mean, come on... this JUST HAPPENED!

The "ONE thing" Trump is referring to in the NK tweets, is cutting the nuke deal and funding from Iran which they've been backdooring to NK since "before the ink even dried". He uses the ink dry analogy because at the same time you learned 4months ago that Iran and NK had FACTUALLY been shipping billions worth of arms/bombs back and forth to eachother "under the radar" for almost the entire lengths of the GWB and Obama administrations, we ALSO LEARNED that Iran had not only been selling NK the refurbed artillery we'd left behind in the region after the Gulf war, but that NK was using OUR OWN FUCKING MONEY, to pay for it.

Trump sanctioned the ever loving fuck out of NK almost 3 months ago. Now... he's is going to lift the ONE THING that keeps NK holding on... the Iran nuke deal and re-sanction the shit out of them again. This "one thing" isn't one of "THE 3, 3-lettered things" I was referring to yesterday. The ONLY "happening" as it relates to these NK tweets is Trump cutting the ONE last financial ball Kim still has hanging, by ENDING the ONLY thing keeping him above water... Iran arms/weapons funding. The reason he's proactively engaging and working w/ defense officials here and allied is to prep for potential fall out and military actions THEY may initiate against US. TRUST ME - WE will never proactively start "war" with NK. We will only ever retaliate if necessary, or provoked to intercept an imminent attack. When Trump cuts the Iran nuke deal, the reimplements the brutal former sanctions we had on them, both Iran AND NK will lose their absolute shit.
>>
File: pedogate.png (3 KB, 300x168)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Vegas Shooter Pedogate Connection?
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=jbIiUQstzrc
>>
>>144440538

I started reading your posts after yesterday, please understand that everything you say must be weighed carefully. I can't rightfully assume that your posts aren't just someone trying to copy your typing style.

What you said about NK and Iran makes sense. We're all itching, like you, to know more about this calm before the storm. Hurricane Nate seems to be closing in fast, and a lot of shit is going down all over the place.

Can you tell me what you know about the 8pm meeting he'll have with Huckabee?
>>
>>144440499
I want photo evidence of you sitting in the front of the class, and a certificate from the pope deeming you the most gifted member of your department, signed in the blood of virgins or I don't believe you.
>>
he might have been downloading porn.
possibly on rarbg
https://archive.is/3f5Mh
>>
>>144441490

Also, when I refer to Hurricane Nate, I am talking about concern that Trump will simply be continuously delayed.
>>
File: meganon111.jpg (1.43 MB, 668x4584)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>144439195
>>144439195
Thank you. This name shit has gotten out of hand.

Can you confirm or deny this image so we know where we're at? >>144421799
>>
>>144441769
OK you don't believe me.
>>
>>144439195
the old school legit anons know and hear what you are saying

too many today are tools and don't even recognize it
>>
>>144440499
Haha, why didn't NYPD just release the Weiner shit like they publicly warned they would, if the FBI didn't move to charges soon?!

Once the FBI assumes jurisdiction, not even a local police chief could say something like that without fearing the same federal "obstruction" charges you or I could face for saying it. Don't you see how this legally works?! LVMPD has NO LEGAL AUTHORITY over investigation so they have NO LEGAL PROTECTIONS as provided under the investigation, either. The FBI can do, not do, say, not say, release, withhold, disclose, suppress, whatever the fuck they want at this point. They are the highest domestic agency... no checks or balances and all they ever have to do is loosely claim "terror ties" in a shotty appeal and they know they'll control everything from there. I don't know one district circuit judge anywhere who'd sign a rejected appeal when terror is cited. Who'd want that all blood coming back to their hands? This is how it works.
>>
File: 1458005394526.jpg (660 KB, 1511x1333)
660 KB
660 KB JPG
>>144417340
nigger shill
>>
>>144442185

Please ignore all doubters and just give whatever new insights you can.

I know that /pol/ is full of faggotry but you respond and get bothered by the trolls and shills a little bit too often. I know it's frustrating but we are constantly being shilled and there's nothing that can stop that.

The purpose of the shilling is to cause the degeneration of the entire board, which wasn't too difficult in the first place.

Can you tell us anything new? Or can you give us any fresh insights? Can you tell us anything at all without compromising yourself even remotely? This is about information and chit chat is a waste of time, as you said, it doesn't matter how many people doubt you.
>>
>>144442185
They could say nothing, rather than repeating FBI's story. If they had scheduled a press conference, cancel it with a terse "no comment". That cannot get them in trouble for obstruction or revealing classified information.

As I recall, NYPD suddenly went silent. Yeah I was looking forward to hearing more from them too. And I don't think I know that FBI seized control of it in the way OP says FBI seized the Las Vegas investigation, but it's possible.

NYPD didn't do FBI's dirty work for them. They just went silent. Maybe this is a story of a cucked PD in Las Vegas, but I can't assume that enough to make OP's story seem likely.
>>
>>144442185

Pls respond senpai.

Dump whatever load you have left before the thread dies.

We are getting slid you know. Also, are you sure we can't convince you to do one more thread? I'll bake it.
>>
>>144441490
Trump could have a few Interesting drops tonight but nothing super major that I've heard even as of yesterday. You know why he's appearing on the show. He's literally doing Huck a solid. Huck campaigned hard for Trump and truth be told, Trump loves Sarah Huck. He personally begged her to take over at the Podium after Spicer. This is really nothing more than Trump helping a friend by being the first guest, on his first show and let's be real... Trump might have a few good one or two liners up his sleeves, to make sure Huck is trending tomorrow, but nothing on the level you might think.
>>
>>144441842
No clue.
>>
Strap yourselves in, the rides gonna get bumpy, lads.
>>
>>144442878
Don’t ask permission, Just go ahead and bake it anyway, keep posting the link. We have to continue the discussion/ unpacking regardless.
>>
A police insider told 4chan Paddock was a gun runner to sold guns to ISIS inside the U.S.
Now the Feds are using 4chan to create FEAR &GUN CONTROL.

Before the sheepel catch wind of this and call for a total gun ban do America a favor,

Who is security guard Jesus Compos and is he taking dirty money to shoot Americans. So far Compos is a ghost who didn't even meet the President of the United States.

Before we are all unarmed find Jesus Compos
>>
>>144442918

Understood, is there anything we should watch out for? Also what I said still stands. Please understand, I know you feel like you are alone but you really are not. I'd be happy to make another thread and listen to you. Just do everyone a favor and ignore trolls and shills. All you can do is your best, you have done a lot and I know you don't need to, but some of us are dedicated.

I'm gonna make the new thread, you decide whether you wanna drop nuggets in there for us.

>>144443135

Okie dokie.
>>
>>144442185
Slow kid in the back of the room here. Why is it news that the feds take over a mass shooting immediately? Clearly federal offenses have been committed.
>>
>>144442739
ONG, not without a court order! It's their job as local law enforcement to "cooperate" and "comply" under FBI jurisdiction. Lombardo would have to file a federal fucking judicial appeal to the DOJ, charging the FBI with a crime. Holy shit... it's a no fucking wonder
>>
File: Megamind.png (440 KB, 674x661)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>144442185
>>144442918

Made a new thread for you senpai.

Pls respond
>>
>>144443651

Sorry,

link to thread

>>144443457
>>144443457
>>144443457
>>144443457
>>
>>144417109
Where's pic?
>>
>>144443164

I have a hard time believing the gun runner angle. Gun runners don't buy shit at gun shops registered in their own name, leaving a paper trail that can be traced back to them.
>>
>>144439195
I believe you

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.