[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Daily reminder if you are a Jew and you are not training to protect yourself for the great European race war, you are letting Jews around the world down

Mark my words, """Nazis""". Your days are numbered. Jews are strong. Jews are fierce. Jewish Distress will be an idea of the past
>>
File: emma style 14feb11 15.jpg (29 KB, 300x640)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>144411481
>muscular judaism
>>
>>144411481
Muscular jews are a rarity. Most jews are Manley’s and have wimpy little Larry David physiques. That’s why nobody takes IDF seriously as a military. A bunch of jewish children including women dressing up and playing army with their shitty gelatin bodies. Plus they wear diapers in case they see an Arab with a rock
>>
>>144411481
I'm going to push a gun deep into your belly, and then blow your guts out. It will take you hours and hours to die, and I will have done nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1488327960311.jpg (178 KB, 841x607)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
...since when do jews fight anything themselves...seems very un jew if you ask me.
>>
>>144412178
Mudslime detected
>>
>>144411481
So wait, at the same time that Germans were bio-engineering the Nazi Super Man, the Jews were bio-engineering the Zionist Super Man?
Did the Eugenics Wars already occur and we missed it?
>>
>>144412178
Meanwhile, in reality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.