[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

shut it the fuck down
>>
is this revelation 55 years in the making?
>>
If its stein it aint a friend of mine
>>
>>144412151
You didn't know that? Heh, life gets fun once you start to notice all the (((pure coincidences))).
>>
>>144412151
Everyone knows ruby was a kike , welcome to the land of redpills, If you didnt know this already you're in for one hell of a ride
>>
>>144412151
Congressman Nixon in the '50 intervened on behalf of Rubenstein preventing him from having to testify to the select committie on gaming
>>
>>144412151
Israel killed Kennedy because he was trying to prevent them from getting nukes. Jack Ruby was in the Jewish mob, which integrated with Mossad when Israel was created. So Israel sent him to kill the patsy.
>>
>>144413971
A lot for the conspiracy theories on JFK miss this because they don't understand that the mob was Jewish. So they try to blame it on the mob, but really the mob was only an arm of Jewish power.
>>
>>144414341
How can you not know about (((Meyer Lansky))) etc.?

JFK was also going to issue notes that bypassed the (((Federal Reserve))).
>>
>>144412775
I thought he was just a gangster of some kind, I didn't know he was Jewish, this is fucked up. Why the fuck are the Jews always involved in everything evil.
>>
File: 1489618782204.png (60 KB, 602x423)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
Are you just now finding this out, anon?

Ruby said the reason he killed Oswald was he "wanted people to know that jews had guts"

http://forward.com/news/187793/lee-harvey-oswalds-killer-jack-ruby-came-from-stro/

you're about half a century late, friendo
>>
>>144412427
I think you mean life becomes hell. You can't enjoy anything anymore when you put on the sunglasses and see the Steins, Rosens, Cohens, Goldbergs, Roths, etc everywhere.
>>
>>144412151
the fuck?
>>
File: they-live-jews-gif.gif (1.43 MB, 426x230)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
>>144414865
Ignorance is bliss.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.