[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: molymeme.png (55 KB, 507x563)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>huurr durrr the mean TV lady made a joke at a guy's expense hurr

Were right-wingers the real snowflakes all along?
>>
>>144412852
Dude subversion language inane word games xddddd
>>
Men are treated like shit in American sitcoms. It's always the same template - fat, stupid, blue collar husband married to a thin, attractive, smart wife who nags him constantly and treats him like a second class citizen in his own home.

When children are bombarded by this message constantly in popular television (not only sitcoms, but commercials as well) it shapes their views on how adult male-female relationships are supposed to go.

It poisons the minds of each young generation and no one gives a shit because hue hue males are stupid m i rite gurls
>>
>>144412852
What overly emotional response is here? The left is trying to make this a narrative that the right are just as bad. But I can't see where people are crying over this?
This goes for all the posts they accuse the right of being triggered. Seems like a calm rational response.
>>
>>144414281
>When children are bombarded by this message constantly in popular television (not only sitcoms, but commercials as well) it shapes their views on how adult male-female relationships are supposed to go.

kek, you realize this exactly the same kind of argument Anita makes about vidya, right? Except with the roles inverted.

"Females are often represented as little more than titillating sex objects in video games and this shapes the views of the men who consume them on how adult male-female relationships are supposed to go."
>>
File: arrogantyanks.jpg (1.12 MB, 2048x1972)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>144412852
Like left-wingers, right-wingers throw tantrums over their fee-fees being hurt. That is why I am superior centrist master race.
>>
>>144412852
Pointing out your subversion and rolling our eyes while turning it off is not what you snowflakes do
>>
>>144412852
Even using the word “triggered” at all means you’re carrying water for the Alt-Right.
>>
Why do lefties get so triggered when anyone calls out their subversive behavior? Stating facts about the entertainment industry = triggered? Nope. Lefties just get mad when they get called out on their behavior because they think they're really clever and sneaky and nobody will ever notice what they're up to.
>>
>>144412852
It's attacking tens of thousands of years of natural development for irrational reasons.

How do you not hate it?
>>
>>144412852

No one is angry over fictional content. That's just your implication.
>>
>>144412852
>be liberal
>claim to hate inequality
>support inequality and mock those who point it out.
>>
>>144415054
>Why do lefties get so triggered when anyone calls out their subversive behavior?

Why would anyone even keep track of shit like jokes made about dads unless you were some hypersensitive cuck?

>>144415423
Equality of jokes? You may want to get your brainworms checked out.
>>
>>144412852
>Anarcho-capitalists
>Right-wing

Alright buddy.
>>
>>144414766
The difference is that Anita's "evidence" to demonstrate her point is entirely manufactured
>>
did stefan leave a source
>>
>>144412852
>why do right wingers hate double standards and hypocrisy
ftfy
Sage
>>
>>144415851
The point is that it's seen as a travesty in one direction but not the other. The point is about hypocrisy.

Your argument is refuted by:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1GnQ_k7Vok
>>
>>144412852
This is why we don't take e-celebs seriously outside of niche insights because they go overboard with this stupid drivel and they take you down with them.

Fucking hell E-celeb junkies will get the rope too.
>>
>>144412852
>HORSESHOE THEORY AMIRITE
>>
>>144414281
This. Men (and for extra safety, white) are the last group that can be made fun of without repercussions. Even advertisements are like this.

>hurr durr I so dum me dum male no figure out x
>I am the well informed female with all the answers!
>durr lol me so dum what I do without u
>aw, aren't you cute? -rolls eyes-
>x, for getting the y out of your z, at stores near you

Or it's just some dumb boogers in their 'man cave' cheering at sports being stereotypical
>drink x beer for good times, you simpleton!

It's annoying and pervasive enough that I rarely watch TV anymore.
>>
>>144416379
*every
>>
>>144416379
>>144416232
Your entire point seems to be "WE MEN are THE TRUE OPPRESSED VICTIMS IN SOCIETY waahhhh why won't anyone think of the men??"

How is this not absurd at face value?
>>
Oh, and for added fun, I challenge you to find an example of an ad using something other than a white male to commit a crime.

Stock photos of non-white burglars are completely nonexistent, for example.
>>
>>144412852
Nobody gives a shit about the contents of these shows because it offends us personally. We give a shit because it effects the culture.

In the 90s sitcoms were the culture. Children and weak minded women (i.e. women) were effected by this depiction of men and relationships, and it was a major contributor to the current culture.
>>
>>144416612
I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that it's annoying to me, and my solution is to not watch.

I'm not some special snowflake that interprets it as OMG OPPRESSION HOW CAN I COPE SAFE SPACE PLZ.
>>
>>144412852
The joke goes right is bad but the left is worse
>>
>>144416661

affects vs effects

learn to differentiate, faggot
>>
>>144412852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ&t=664s

related
>>
>>144412852
Conservative right32 been moralfagging and thought policing for centuries. Yes, they are snowflakes.
>>
>>144412852
>huurr durrr the lead character in a video game about space fights isn't a fierce trans lesbian woman reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I remember 24 with Kiefer Sutherland being my favorite show until maybe the 3rd year when yet again it was revealed that a white male was really behind it all pulling the strings.

Any suspense show is dull as fuck now. It's always the white guy who did it. You practically know from the start who it is.
>>
conserva-cucks need a safe space? feel under attack? lol
>>
>>144414281
This exact same thing has been going on in the UK for years too.
Stupid dad, everyone's smarter than dummy dad, of course dummy dad is the one going out to work everyday and paying for everything.

There's even an ad here where dummy dad goes round the house turning off things that are needlessly wasting electricity, what a fucking dummy, mum and the kids just turn everything back on again
Dummy dad, what a fuckin dummy
>>
>>144417088
>Any suspense show is dull as fuck now. It's always the white guy who did it

You sound like a giant faggot.
>>
>>144412852
I forgot Oedipus existed

Has he done anything notable in the past 4 months?
>>
>>144412852
bc we aren't blind to the brainwashing but are frustrated with others in society who are
>>
>>144416772
It's not oppression per se. But it is social engineering. It is part of a larger agenda.
>>
why do liberals always flip out when their hypocrisy is exposed?
you guys don't actually think you're doing a good job of covering it up do you?
>>
>>144412852
Considering the nonstop attacks on masculinity nowadays, no it's not snowflakey to notice a trend in our behaviours and entertainment.

What, so women can complain about girls being too sexy but guys cant DARE speak up against this?
>>
>>144417107
Most adult males are not particularly raging about it nevertheless us stupid white man are just supposed to shut the fuck up and not mention it huh

observation, a social stigma

Remember dummy dad, shut the fuck up and pay for shit.

Don't whatever you do draw attention to the corrosive culture being force fed to your family
>>
>>144417379
exactly
>>
>>144417088
I like murder she wrote, but they cram as many liberal cues in there as they can. The biggest one I noticed is that the killer is never black, except once where it was a retard and you were meant to feel sorry for him. Takes the mystery out of it when you can eliminate half the cast in some episodes. Fletcher is vaguely anti gun until she needs someone with a gun to save her... Shit like that.
>>
yeah the media definitely doesn't have the power to change how people think XD haha just turn it off dude
>>
It's used to program people into thinking the state can do a fathers job. A bumbling idiot that just pays for shit. A father's role is much more important than just a wallet.
>>
>>144412852
So someone watched through literally tens of thousands of hours of sitcoms to keep score?
>>
File: 1470928747777.jpg (27 KB, 508x524)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144416612
>point out that something is gay
>HURR DURR U THINK UR SO OPPRESSED HUH GUY LOOK AT NIGGERS IN DETROIT GETTING SHOT AND FORCED TOXIC WATER
>>
This all adds to a pervasive disrespect for fathers in society which directly leads to sociopathic mothers withdrawing access to children for no better reason than their own vindictiveness, never mind that children need their fathers and that children deprived of their fathers go on to do worse at everything, develop social anxiety, tend toward degeneracy.

It's a disgusting strategy to weaken families being perpetrated by unknowing and caring cultural marxist and knowing and malevolent agents of zog
>>
>>144417601
>Considering the nonstop attacks on masculinity nowadays

If you're a true alpha male, you won't feel castrated by some jokes on TV about men.

Why is this so hard for right-wing snowflakes to understand?
>>
>>144412852
lefty cucks triggered by facts?
>>
>tfw niggers were right all along, the best solution is to just fuck sluts, make lots of kids to preserve your race without actually raising any or paying support
>>
>>144418299
You are simply a cunt who has no feeling for the damage being inflicted on children by this incremental push toward disregard for the most productive members of our society. Go suck your mothers cock, cunt
>>
>>144416379
if any anons get into media advertising, please fucking make a commercial that has a single guy, mid-20s, purchasing a case of whatever brand beer. then the guy drives home silently, loads up Steam, waits for his updates to install and restart all while masturbating with one hand and drinking (brand) beer in the other
>>
>>144418299
>real alphas' just sit and get cucked by lefty cucks

sounds like beta cuck shill logic
>>
File: 1493017424426.jpg (79 KB, 1024x635)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
I wonder what the correlation is between thinking like a /pol/lack and avoiding the "entertainment" jew.
>>
>>144418299
>Thinking this about men's feefees and not the predictive programming of our youth and, mothers to view the fathers role as replaceable by state subsidy and child support/ allimony.
>>
>>144418378
Laughing at triggered right-wingers doesn't make one triggered.

>>144418258
>This all adds to a pervasive disrespect for fathers in society

>>144417968
>It's used to program people into thinking the state can do a fathers job. A bumbling idiot that just pays for shit.

>>144417607
>us stupid white man are just supposed to shut the fuck up

>>144417239
>Stupid dad, everyone's smarter than dummy dad, of course dummy dad

If you're a true alpha male, you won't feel castrated by some jokes on TV about men.

Why is this so hard for right-wing snowflakes to understand?
>>
>>144417239

Funnily enough they are going to ban those type of adverts.
>>
File: marriedwithchildren.jpg (227 KB, 1390x782)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
The last decent family-based sitcom was pic related. All current sitcoms are cancer with the exception of Kike Your Enthusiasm
>>
>>144412852
You're just triggered because more people realize you're a bunch of delusional thin skinned twats who do nothing but cry and shit all over your own culture while promoting shit like islam as fair and beautiful. "B...but see the right wing are just as bad!!!" You're hilarious. I hope Trump wins again in 2020 just to see streets of tears again, that was so damn funny.
>>
File: 1445316747857.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>144418710
>>
>>144418467
Fucking kek, this would be fantastic
>>
why do ppl say who cares when clearly they care?
>>
>>144414281
>>144414766
I'd end both!

No more black box in your house through which Jews can brainwash you, one way or another.

End Video gaming and get kids to play outside and exercise and not be little degenerate weenies play killing Nazis on some historically inaccurate Vidya Gam!

Both problems solved
>>
>>144418584
It should be 1.0
>>
>>144418923
>my fragility has been exposed so I'll just blame the Jews because that won't make my persecution complex seem even worse
>>
>>144418710
This is (You)
>>144416377
Btw it’s obvious you’re a woman by the way you post.
All of you seem to think the worst thing in the world is calling men “manbabies” and incessantly using our insults around on us like “snowflake” because it was probably said against you once and it got your panties in a wad.

Lurk more, you filthy whore
>>
>>144414815
Lazy.... pure lazy... you are not invited to my ALL-WHITE_ALT-RIGHT /pol/ meet up. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>144414281
My kids say I'm like the dad in The Amazing World of Gumball. I watched it to see what they meant. He seems to be a kind of huge rabbit, greedy, lazy, lying and stupid. Just fucking kill me now.
>>
>>144418710
I'm not going to bother arguing with you because the truth is right there in front of you and if you refuse to see it that's your problem.
You know nothing about me other than the observations I have posted and I have absolutely no need to defend my dignity to you.

Open your eyes or live like a cunt for the rest of your life, I hope you decide to open your eyes
>>
>stop thinking
>stop observing
>stop noticing
>stop analyzing
Sure thing, lefturd.
>>
File: 1468040888195.gif (666 KB, 320x240)
666 KB
666 KB GIF
>>144419054
>>
>right-wingers triggered
The only one triggered is that poster replying, Gal lmao
is that you OP?
>>
>>144416612
can you shut the fuck up with this bullshit red herring already?
>>
>>144418710
>If you're a true alpha male, you won't feel castrated by some jokes on TV about men.
>Why is this so hard for right-wing snowflakes to understand?

It's a culture war. It's a war on masculinity. A real alpha fights for what he believes in.

>Laughing at triggered right-wingers doesn't make one triggered.

And making observations about the state of our culture doesn't make one triggered.
>>
>>144412852
I dont see anything emotionally charged about this comment at all.

he's just stating a fact.

getting triggered is screaming because someone drinks milk in front of you.
>>
>>144419353
Not only is this thread full of triggered right-wingers, they assign some awesome mystical power to JOKES which allows JOKES to debilitate alpha males into becoming beta cucks.

They're just jokes. Lighten up, faggots.
>>
>>144414815
Doesn't surprise me a bong could straddle the fence with no strong convictions whatsoever

They haven't had balls for years.
>>
>Gal Gabadagool

LOL Wonder woman is so based!
>>
>>144418467
incel detected
>>
>>144416612
Difference is it's not whining, nobody here is playing victim. We acknowledge we are the toughest. Because we don't care and are so tough makes men easy targets. You won't see us cry or rally for men's rights. Simply pointing out the inequality should be enough. We carry society.
Difference between men and other sympathy groups. You won't see tears here.
>>
>>144413244
go fuck yourself vlad
>>
>>144414766
Wow, except television affects more people than the new Mortal Kombat game.
>>
>>144419028
For years I grew up without TV and Internet. I'm not too dumb, I'm childless but I'm only 19 and about to join the Navy so I don't want Stacy to divorce me while I'm over seas and take my kids away. I definitely think there is some validity to what you are saying.
>>
>>144419926
>Difference is it's not whining, nobody here is playing victim

lmao bullshit. Over half the responses here are basically different iterations of "men are the REAL VICTIMS of jokes and advertising."

>>144419926
>You won't see us cry or rally for men's rights.
>what are MRAs
>>
Molyjew is more centrist than right-wing. And the reason for the phenomena he's complaining about is the fact that something like 80% of consumer spending and media consumption is done by women, so media and advertisers cater to women.
>>
>>144412852

Question. How does Moly-boy rationalize being a parent while also being anti-State?
>>
>>144416612
Men, particularly white men, are the disposable sex that are thrown into the meatgrinders of society, are constantly shat upon, and are deprived opportunities by our current socio-political authorities, how are they not oppressed?
>>
>>144419645
>c...centrist?
>me No undertand
>ne angry now
>>
>>144416612
Again, you didn't watch the video, you aren't aware of the argument.
>>
File: 1494469624025.jpg (27 KB, 638x693)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>144418299
>If you're a true alpha male, you won't feel castrated by some jokes on TV about men.

Are you seriously and unironically using No True Scotsman as your argument?
>>
>>144414605
This happens often "lul mayonnaise men cow milk tearz"
>>
>>144412852

Dog whistle racist misandry. I'm triggered.
>>
>>144412852
Literally just being Christian triggers leftists enough to refuse business. You have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>144414281

I don't think men even watch these sitcoms. They're for women and children.
>>
>>144420150
What should be done? It's merely pointing out hypocrisy against a forgotten group of people. I think for most people like me it's not emotional. It's simply bringing up facts. Talking about something not talked about.
Have no clue what an MRA is?

Men are sick of seeing all the victim groups and trying to point out they are victims too just don't care and it's possible not to. Not competing for sympathy but nullifying the victimhood bs.

As of now, white males are the last group to not have sympathy and therefore the cause for other's indignities. We aren't trying to compete but instead get others to focus on individual problems.
>>
>>144412852
>watching talmudvision
That's your first mistake, Anon. It's nothing but degenerate, antichristian, kike propaganda.
>>
>>144412852
This may come as a shock to you, but a lot of people don't like it when someone makes jokes at their expense. Shocking, I know -- left-wing folk react the same way.
>>
>>144412852
I'm amazed someone even kept track of that metric.
>>
>>144420963
>Literally just being Christian triggers leftists enough to refuse business.

Proof or it didn't happen.
>>
>>144414281
Then don't watch tv you whiny faggot.
>>
>>144418299

>Why is this so hard for right-wing snowflakes to understand?

M8 your argument is so bluepilled it makes my eyes burn.

What you're failing to discern here, because you're an idiot, is that when Right-Wingers vote it is usually for policies that will help out Society and culture on a larger scale and in the long run. what will be better for our future generations, is what we're concerned with.

Unlike Lefties and liberals and Femtards who vote purely for their own immediate interests that effect them in the here-and-now.

When I see the structure of these show's being Anti-Male and Anti-White, I'm not thinking:
>Oh no I'm being oppressed! someone please validate my personal existence!!
I'm thinking:
>Holy shit! How is this healthy for a generation of young boys and girls growing up? What is that generation going to look like and what sort of quality of life will they have when I'm gone and can't do anything about it?

The fems that were sperging out during gamergate were only concerned about it making them feel bad because they felt they cannot live up to the physical expectations these games were depicting women as. Very much an immediate concern for themselves and not concern for any future generations at all. This was blatantly obvious in their writings and Vlogs. They want to be fat slobs and have big government pay for everything they wanted in life, whilst not having men complain about it

Right-Wing men just want a society that doesn't seek to belittle them through Jewish subversion tactics that are out of their control.
>>
>>144422257
I disagree. There is a long term benefit from making white males victims. This would make all of society victims, and therefore no one a victim. It's the final circle. After this people take full responsibility.
>>
>>144414281
I remember pastor saying stuff like this on fathers day during his sermon saying stuff like this helps discourage fathers to actually be fathers. Was actually pretty surprised to here him say that since I only every heard people say that on pol before.
>>
>>144418792
What the fuck are on on about m8... this show was totally degenerate and depicted a horrible bunch of cunts who were completely selfish to the core
>>
>>144421396
>I'm amazed someone even kept track of that metric.

You'd be fucking gobstopped over what kind of retarded research gets funded by universities and the government.
>>
>>144412852

Simpsons = dumb white father
Family Guy = dumb white father

Family Matters = strong black police officer dad
>>
File: smug mode.jpg (139 KB, 1259x711)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>144418854
my brother
>>
File: ea6.gif (142 KB, 450x400)
142 KB
142 KB GIF
>>144412852
Does anyone have a source on that metric? Can't find it anywhere.
>>
>>144422509
But it was funny, and it had no message - everybody was terrible. Comedy shouldn't have a message, it stops being funny when it lectures.
>>
File: 1498495511418.jpg (112 KB, 716x522)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>144418710
>Useful idiot using "snowflake" and "triggered"
>Unaware that this is literally Alt-Right terminology and that normalizing it gives them more power

We use leftist babble as an insult because it's absurd on its face. "Triggering" isn't real. That's the entire joke. Snowflakes are real, but everyone isn't one. That's the entire joke.

But you, being a Good Little Leftist, fail to understand this, so you turn around and try to use these things as insults, but you merely reinforce our point by doing so. You de-facto submit that WE are right about YOU, and your only argument is to stutteringly repeat our talking points.

How did this strike you as a good idea?
>>
>>144422820

This is why the left is no longer funny, it used to be back in the late 2oth century but now It's basically like if your geography teacher did standup. There are too many red lines they can't cross, too much truth they must avoid and after all a massive amount of comedy is about truth, about saying what it is forbidden to say.
The lefty utopia will be a deadly unfunny place.

Also why Islam is creatively bankrupt, with a totalitarian ideology there really isn't room for creativity, there are no questions to be asked because it has all the answers already.
>>
>>144422757
nvm found the source for anyone interested:

http://nypost.com/2016/06/14/how-disney-teaches-contempt-for-dads/
>>
>>144412852
There are some things in life that ought to be sacred.
But Americans all across the spectrum prefer their libertine circus... and then wonder why everything's becoming so empty and dysfunctional

but DUDE TRIGGERED LMAO amirite?
>>
I was inspired to look up information about that old show Home Improvement. I remembered it being pretty good when I was a kid, Tim Allen was always a klutz but that was kind of the running gag that he had boyish charm even if it broke things, while Al was the straight man to his chaos bit. Of course my feminism/jew subversion radar wasn't very good back then either. I remember the show being pretty fun, but getting bad later on. I always chocked it up to a sitcom running past its natural lifetime, so upon looking up information about it:

Apparently the actress Patricia Richardson, who plays the wife Jill Taylor, was jealous with all the success and admiration Tim was getting, and demanded that Jill's job get a larger and larger focus because women's jobs are just as important - and if they didn't comply she would leave the show. As we all know you can't just recast a staple character in a multi-year running sitcom. So the show capitulated, and we got that downhill trend of episodes where Jill works so hard as a psychologist AND a mother (the hardest job in the world) and Tim doesn't appreciate her enough and he learns to man up or something. Just wow. I hate what women are capable of.
>>
>>144414281
>Men are treated like shit in American sitcoms.

Pretty much, but the way they get away with it is by making the guy have a wife who is far too attractive for him. It's a staple which pushes people to think 'well he deserves this abuse because he's a slob and she isn't'.
>>
File: Youkip.jpg (19 KB, 305x225)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>144423312
Exactly. Peter Hitchens says there's no such thing as right-wing satire, but he's wrong - he was right when the establishment was right-wing, but now the establishment is left-wing then there's a lot of space for right-wing satire. That's 90% of what /pol/ is really. Meanwhile the left carries on with shit like pic related
>>
>>144423312
>why the left is no longer
never was
>in the late 20th century
nope it was toleranced barely
>>
A friend recently had to go to court to seek his right to see his own child, this despite the fact that he had already been through the whole process in another country where he was granted his and his child's rights. Foolishly he allowed her to move country and he actually moved to so he could be close to his child, he would of been within his rights to refuse this but as a decent caring chap he allowed her to return home.
Again she denied access, friend has to go through the whole thing again, is allowed to see his child once a week under the supervision of a militant social worker.
In court he is criticised for rough and tumble play and use of long words, I shit you not, for doing the very things he should be doing as a happy caring father he is victimised.
The mother of his child is at university where she is studying intersectionality, etc etc etc. She clearly cares little for her child's well being and will do anything to be rid of him.
Common story these days and I have one of my own that is very similar but a few years back.
>>
File: DKrYOROX0AYF1j7.jpg (69 KB, 716x598)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>144423906
>>144423312
>there's no such thing as right-wing satire

The right is unintentionally funny and thereby provides plenty of entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiHftejWSvU
>>
>>144423906
Exactly, this is why Sam Hyde is probably the funniest guy on the planet right now, absolutely ahead of the curve
It's the emperor's new clothes really isn't it
>>
>>144423833
>Pretty much, but the way they get away with it is by making the guy have a wife who is far too attractive for him.

It's not even just hotness. The wife pays the bills, manages the kids, runs the household and is shown to be the competent one in all matters. He deserves to be shit on for being a useless schlub.
>>
>>144424196
whatever, go away irritating little troglodyte
>>
>>144424294
At the moment it's difficult for right-wing comedians to get on the telly, but media companies care about shekels more than anything else. If we build it, they will come.
>>
>>144424327
The prototype was The Simpsons. Although it used to be red-pilled in many ways (not so much now), the whole ignorant slob dad/husband meme comes from there.
>>
>>144424566
Forget the telly, forget the licence fee, forget the BBC
I have
We have a new media, we just need to move to decentralised services and we have the talent and intelligence to expose these cretins for what they are
let's go !
>>
>>144422820
>it stops being funny when it lectures.
fuck off faggot example your a fuckign dicksucking queer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vbnLYROCj8
>>
>>144424548
>waaahhh don't make fun of right-wingers
>waahhh don't make fun of men

whiney faggot.
>>
File: Rules_for_Radicals.png (300 KB, 309x474)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>144419527
>>144412852
>>144414766
>>144416377
>>144416612
>>144416929
>>144417107
>>144417271
>>144418299
>>144418710
>>144418710
>>144419527
>>144419858 - You don't belong on here
>>144420150
>>144421956 - Are you actually fucking kidding me!!!?
>>144422187 - Missing the point entirely - Oh wait, a fucking leaf!
>>144422482
>>144424196 - here's a (you) for you too

You might want to get yourself a new copy of this. You seem to have worn out your first one.
>>
He's simply using that point to illustrate the happened cultural shift. are you really this dense?
>>
File: perfectstrangers.png (157 KB, 492x566)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>144424825
>image
>>
>>144424819
This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages, it's just some links from World Peace that they didn't use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDUqO5WZlgI
>>
>>144424913
You can make fun of whoever you like, I don't care cunt. You're not funny, you're creatively monged and your echo chamber is going to get very boring, now fuck off
>>
>>144412852
The joking itself is quite harmless, but it might offer one explanation into the cucked state of western men. I wouldn't bother analyzing sexism in pop culture, since that is indeed snow flaky. We should instead just raise our sons properly. If we raise our sons strong, they won't give a shit about subversive comedies, and they will be able to ignore screeching feminists who do get indoctrinated.
>>
>Letting tv form and shape your opinion

If you're one of these people you are the sheep
>>
>>144424825
Fucking hell, this is absolute cancer anon
>>
>>144425252
Kids don't watch TV anymore anyway, the Jews are losing control
>>
>>144425436
no unoriginal britain comedy (monty python) is
>>
>>144424925
A post with too much ambiguity to even communicate a message.
>>
>>144412852
Because you're the dumbest shit.
>>
i think the unreal amount of hurt feelings ITT is proof enough
>>
File: 1505760726892.png (119 KB, 500x508)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>144424196
You don't even get it do you
>>
File: cianigs.jpg (170 KB, 657x713)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>144425436
THe real thing here is that this is another nigger monkey topic started by (((them))) to try to brainwash people with tv with and since becuae of that very thing your trying to brainwash WITH tv, you wont even CONSIDER a show that is funny without any of that shit. unless you consider maybe the last 1 season maybe cause they didnt have that in it. 2nd thing is it doesnt matter its funny without it

fuck off shills monkey niggers
perfect strangers is like totally opposite of most shit nowadays, AND IS FUNNY.
>>
>>144426096
Nobodies hurt and I'm enjoying my day. I'm sure the others will too. You can't make people have hurt feelings just by saying it lol.
>>
File: bennyhill.jpg (28 KB, 300x240)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>144425598
You know you love us really
>>
>>144412852
It's not that we give a shit as men as in "wahh my feelings", it's the effect it has on the structure of respecting men and family. Give a woman an inch, she takes a mile. This conditions her to act even more bitchy than before, further feminizing Western society.
>>
>>144414766
She's right, though. If we want to return to a more pure simpler time, we need to stop over-sexualizing everything, especially the women who who share in the important responsibility of raising the next generation. This is something conservatives and liberals can find common ground on.
>>
>>144426131
Perfect Strangers is shilling for immigration
>>
>>144426621
the guy was fucking funny
hes white
hes funny
what the fucks your problem you immigratd as well. at least unless your over 200 -300 years old idfucking know fuck you

everythign you fuckers say is shilling
>>
>>144426566
This is true, young girls are sexualised so much these days that even I object, and I'm a dirty old man
>>
>>144426761
My ancestors have lived on this island for 12,000 years Pedro
>>
File: 1507397320481.png (5 KB, 212x238)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
If you lurk boards like /co/ or /mu/, you often find people expressinng right-leaning sentiments. But the quality of their discussion is always substantially worse than what you get on /pol/ itself, and the people in question come off much whinier.

/co/ people will complain about the "representation" of cartoon dads like Peter Griffin and Jerry Smith in such an embittered, damaged, whiny tone that would get you laughed off of /pol/ itself.

And yet all the lefties on those boards will endlessly shriek "/POL/ IS INVADING US!"
>>
>>144412852
and i bet all those joke where made by men
women making funny jokes in real life = 0
>>
>>144425618
You're a shill and you argument's have been destroyed go and cry about it Marxist
>>
>>144427651
I was only one of those posts. And hardly a shill. Communism is gay. Capitalism is in my blood. I simply recommended a solution to get rid of all the victims in society. You only have 1 sentence responses. So I have to assume your analysis is just as shallow.
>>
>>144412852
kek, not just right-wingers complain about this dumbfuck. this was a topic discussed in a music & media class i took in high school a decade ago that we spent three days on. stay polarized fag.
>>
>>144426566
>>144426764
/pol/ is now agreeing with Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
File: anita.jpg (210 KB, 1400x933)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>144429765
If we agree with her enough, she might let us bone her
>>
>>144426472
>It's not that we give a shit as men as in "wahh my feelings", it's the effect it has on the structure of respecting men and family.

>>144426951
>/co/ people will complain about the "representation" of cartoon dads like Peter Griffin and Jerry Smith in such an embittered, damaged, whiny tone that would get you laughed off of /pol/ itself

The victim complex described here really activates the almonds.
>>
>>144430222
No matter how much attention and money she gets or how right she thinks she is she will always be one ugly bitch and that's why she's such a bitter cunt.
>>
File: Mark.jpg (33 KB, 406x306)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>144432996
I quite fancy her desu
>>
File: Ugly_Creepy_Guys.jpg (902 KB, 716x2965)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
>>144416612
>>
>>144433492
>some random article by an anonymous person

And your point is?
>>
File: TheManipulatedMan.png (433 KB, 1124x1968)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
>>144416612
Consider the following book
>>
>>144433492
there's no way this wasn't written by some angry beta
>>
>>144414766
>"Females are often represented as little more than titillating sex objects
But this is all they really are though.
>>
File: srslyguyscomeon.jpg (4 KB, 275x183)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>Watching commercial
>Even ratio of two white guys to one black guy hanging out in their apartment
>Because whites and blacks totally hang out all the time IRL
>White guy does something stupid and goofy and autistic
>Nigger gives him a patronizing look
>"Dude... you crazy, foo!"
>"You're right black man I'm so dumb let me take your dick up my ass, also buy this car insurance"
>>
>>144433920
Hey, anon's never lied to me before
https://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
>>
>>144412852
i'd take it a step further and say it's you guys who get triggered over the dumbest shit since it's just a tweet you chapotrapsperg
>>
>>144414766
Video games aren't presented as "everyday life". Sitcoms are, in a way, supposed to be a reflection of fictional "real life" people. When I was a child I understood Mortal Kombat as a game--albeit a violent one.
>>
>>144414281
It has reached peak levels in 2k17.
I know 98% of pol doesn't watch TV but you should tune into the (((Disney Channel))) it is actually shocking
>>
>>144415851
>if you pay attention to people's subversion and actually note that it exists that makes you paranoid

Sir, there's a thing called being "aware". Faggots like you are being trained to be dumb sheep being lead passively to the slaughter.
>>
File: 1491082763587.jpg (178 KB, 798x770)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>144434536
>>
Yes they were. But now they look mature and balanced relative to general public. Imagine what that public turned into.
>>
File: 1466833895165.jpg (15 KB, 168x200)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>144414766
>father's beeing retards = women beeing physically inferior to men

Only in mart sharter land can women like (((Anita sarkesian))) succeed.
>>
>>144418299
>hey why won't you stop attacking my beta enabler ideologies ?
>aren't so tough now huh big boy
>a - amirite folks ?
>>
>>144419054
Either (((you))) are a nu male or one of Aneta sarkesians brainwashed fem cunts.
Come back once you have arguments. Sad.
>>
>>144420150
Men are not the victims since they don't consume your (((garbage)))

Children are.
Also it hypernormalizes degenerate tropes. To you its just jokes, amirite folks XD

But you as well will hit puberty sooner or later.
>>
>>144420150
MRA s are beta males cucked by the legal divorce court system.

You will almost never see tjis term used here or threads about it. The only people that are obsessed with it are femminists.
>>
>>144425618
>can't tell the message from the book recommendation
retard
>>
>>144436649
>>144436227
>>144435879
>>144436803
>>144436424
you sound triggered, Mehmet.
>>
>>144435313
>Mortal Kombat is the only video game ever
>>
>>144434165
that's what I thought too.
>>
>>144412852
>pointing it out and getting trigered are the same thing
Thanks retard
>>
Far left pussies and far right pussies are all the same.. both looking for stuff to cry about.
>>
>>144442124
Why even notice or care about shit like sitcom jokes?
>>
>>144442382
I think this is basically correct.
>>
>>144416612
55% of high school grads, 60% of bachelors and masters degree grads are WOMEN. this is all fundamentally changing the nation

gay kikes brainwashing GENERATIONS of kids.
>>
>>144446979
>55% of high school grads, 60% of bachelors and masters degree grads are WOMEN.

so? at least they have an education.
>>
>>144412852
He never even gave an opinion on it, just stated facts.
>>
>>144448239
>psych degree
>education
>>
>>144448826
and how does that make your life worse?
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.