[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: eiffel.jpg (415 KB, 640x640)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
How do you deal with the constant humiliation of being a white man? It's really starting to get to me how every institution of society is actively disrespecting and going against us, and the more I realize the importance of honor, the more I realize how low we've fallen. Not even organized gang rape of little girls can rile even the "crazy extremists" on 4chin to action. How are we so fucking disgusting? Where is vengeance?
>>
>>144413902
How is stupid people saying stupid things about White people supposed to humiliate me again?

Just confirms my belief in Western civ.
>>
>>144413902
It's only temporary.

Would you leave your kids in a nigger ghetto to get raped by niggers? Of course not.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
>>
>>144414043
Because they're constantly shoving interracial relations in our face and raping our women and the entire race with the exception of a few dozen people people is too cucked to speak out against it publicly, let alone actually hurt our enemies.
>>
File: dfff.png (392 KB, 841x855)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>144414394
Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
>>
File: 63278-00.jpg (58 KB, 940x940)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>144413902
just put this on OP
>>
File: IMG_0389.jpg (35 KB, 278x429)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Dont shoot up a school

Go burn yourself to death in front of the white house with a sign saying MAGA OR DIE
>>
>>144414751
I honestly dont want to know wtf that is
>>
>>144413902

Huh?
>>
>>144414387
The niggers are spreading out of the ghetto and soon the nation will be a mixed mess and I will be without a people. I can't rely on white people to do anything about it and thinking that Jesus will is just a way to deny responsibility.
>>144414601
More "Jesus'll get 'em" irresponsibility theology. Articles like this are primarily written to serve political agendas, and none of the people involved would ever organize physical resistance to the physical offenses we face.
>>144414944
I don't own any weapons and I don't want to commit a terror attack (I want an actual war).
>>
>>144414987
>>
>>144414987
get use to it cuckbag
>>
>>144415089

white people aren't going anywhere. they wouldn't bother to ramp up the propaganda so if things were as hopeless as you seem to think. they're ramping it up because they're frustrated the stuff they've been pumping out for almost 50 years now isn't working nearly as well as they hoped, and all they know how to do is double down
>>
>>144415754
4 decades of child rape in Rotherham resulted in a bunch of political pontificating and bitching on the internet, and a few Pakis being imprisoned. The cops were afraid of being called racist.
There are 100 million nonwhites in the United States. What the fuck are whites, who can't even protect their children, going to do about it? It's not just propaganda. We face a miserable situation caused by deficiencies in our own people. I don't think it's hopeless, but I don't see much hope, and the race will probably have to fragment to survive with greatly decreased numbers.
>>
>>144416812
This is what whites can do to another race when cornered
>>
>>144417147
I hate that the only possibility of the race saving itself seems to be the enduring of massive suffering and even further humiliation. I fear that it will never be enough.
>>
>>144414387
>bible quote says "be a submissive bitch, rabbi god will take care of everything later!"
Sure.
>>
>>144413902
>Where is vengeance?
Biding it's time.
>>
I moved to a 90% white rural community and I'm watching the world go mad.
>>
>>144418102
This is a tragedy of Christianity.
>>144418194
How can a people take vengeance if they have no honor to speak of?
>>144418451
The only time I feel truly peaceful is in the country.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.