[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: guncontrolworks1.jpg (70 KB, 536x536)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
gun control is a fascist plot that has roped in the leftists who will be first in the gas chambers

never surrender sovereignty
never surrender self-defence
never surrender your right to kill the tyrant

kill all nazi scum
>>
Lenin said , "Democracy means a gun in the shoulder of every worker" , and called for the creation of Soviets of armed workers,only after his detah and the succes of the revolution arms were limited to the common man (although there were still councils of armed workers mantained)
Mao also armed them , creating the PLA and the Red guards saying "Power grows from the barrel of a gun" (and only after his death the gun control laws started in China)
Cuban workers were armed in order to defend the revolution, against a possible invasion/counterrevolution.
>>
>>144415445
>Lenin said , "Democracy means a gun in the shoulder of every worker"
he was right
>>
File: guns copy.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>144415344
>gun control is a fascist plot
Gun control was loosened in Germany (except against Jews). A fascist society desires strong men who aren't sissies around guns.
>>
>>144417101
only when you have the state's cock five feet up your ass
i hope your state gives you the death penalty you subservient little cuck scum
>>
File: combat.jpg (152 KB, 1000x550)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>144417392
You faggots have allowed gun control to reach the level it has today. Where is your revolution? They'll ban bumpfire stocks, and AR-15's, and you will do nothing, like always. You'll just take it up the ass and complain.
>>
>>144395828
>>
>>144415344
You don't want to end up like those butterknife bongs who aren't even allowed to carry mace for self defense.
>>
>>144415344
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I13oZCceDU

I bet you think "Democrats are teh real racists!" too.
>>
Hitler didn't control guns except banning kikes manufacturing, purchasing or selling them

tired of this obvious jew lie to conflate hitler with commie dictators who did oppress their people
>>
>>144417392
The state's about to rape you the other way, snake retard. Bumpfire will be banned, soon full auto will be banned in all states. You will do jack fucking shit just like you did jack fucking shit about the AWB in the 80s.
>>
>>144415344
Qaddafi did nothing wrong, unironically

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.