[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1469645712092.jpg (17 KB, 300x233)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
MAGA

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/september-2017-jobs-report
>>
>>144416285
bill gates and other shitty corporations making indians take the jobs is not trumps fault, the dip shits want more shekels and we dont really give a shit. Trump cant control every damn thing he can control alot though, bill gates can just tell him to fuck off when you own microsoft or apple and someone or the president tries to tell you look your gonna make jobs here, you can literally say fuck off i control my own company go somewhere else, money talks.
>>
>>144416285
>tfw cant use loo but is smarter than burger.
>>
>>144416285
Says because of the huricans and not india
>>
>>144416609
>bill gates and other shitty corporations making indians take the jobs is not trumps fault

Yes it is Trumps fault.. When you run on a campaign of protectionism, and then get into office and enact no protectionist policies and continue the neoliberal policies, you've basically just elected Clinton as president.
>>
>>144416285
You either have to let the Indians come to America and do the Jobs that whites can't or the Jobs will go to India.
Trump can't do anything about this truth.
>>
>>144416930
>enact no protectionist policies
He killed TPP. Anyway, in a country like America where strong domestic consumption is a motto, it's nonsensical to play the protectionist game which will raise prices of certain goods. Whatever job you lose will be automated in the near future anyway. It's a losing game.
>>
>>144416609
>be trump
>try to contain the world
>rally up the world against you to contain america
Sure, bubba!
>>
>>144419621
Pretty much this
>>
I have no hope for our future generations either. Kids these days would rather watch those fruity you tubers and stare at a phone all day than study and focus on school. Which is all Asian kids do. The US is fucked boys.
>>
>>144419983
Yeah this. Unironically white people are the worst at this too, even American Asians blow us away and are a lot more marketable. I feel like maybe there is a feeling like nobody wants to hire us.

That said I heard labor participation is way up since Trump so there is hope again.
>>
>>144419621
>it's nonsensical to play the protectionist game
This is exactly why I didn't vote for fat, orange retarded

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.