[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: alexei-navalny-green.jpg (33 KB, 620x465)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
So Russian anons, Is Alexei Navalny the biggest controlled opposition yet?

>Muh Based Black Guys and Civic Nationalism
>Believes in Filthy Progressive Values
>Only liked by Russian College Students
>Will basically pull a Trump and do nothing on immigration like he says he will
>Paints himself fucking green
>Is an Atheist
>Basically a US puppet who will make Russia become another puppet of ours

Why does this faggot even exist, Russia should be for Ethnic Russians and Siberian Aboriginals. Not Tatar and Mongol scum.
>>
>Paints himself fucking green

That was Putin's lapdogs who smeared his face multiple times with green dye, the last of which almost left him blind because they mixed some acid in.

Navalny doesn't seem like controlled opposition purely because the amount of butthurt from Putin and all other pro-Kremlin shit stains. They constantly arrest him and his followers when they do nothing against the law.

Putin's and his criminal junta's time is up, it's time for change.

t. Russian
>>
>>144418315
>controlled opposition

paid opposition, doesnt look controlled to me
>>
>>144420363
Navalny is putin's controlled opposition, something for both liberats and vatniks to eat up.
>>
>>144420889
no he's not.
he gets arrested for like 20 days frequently.
>>
>>144418315
Stop posting lies.

What we know about Navalny? Is on record using racial slurs, speaking for ethnic Russian interests, being friendly with "ultraright radicals", pledging to make visa regime with central asia, pledging to give a referendum on Northern Caucasus membership in the Federation, pledging to remove the hate speech laws and deregulate small and medium business.

What we know about Putin? Is on record denying ethnic Russian existence, speaking for tolerance, enforcing hate speech laws.

So pro-gun racist isolationist or anti-racist senile cuck?
>>
>>144421072
And he always get out of it with next to no problems time and time again, he's textbook strawman.
>>
>>144421637

He's too public and exposed to the media for them to kick his shit in.

Ordinary people get beaten up in pidoRussian holding cells all the time.
>>
>>144418315
He is liked by all Americans.
>>
My biggest question is why do Russians use brilliant green as an antiseptic? Isn't it similar to malachite green?
>>
File: lebasedputin.jpg (364 KB, 1300x1065)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>144418315
Sounds like shill fabrications from you
>>
>>144418315
He is in the pocket of Khodorkovsky, so yes.
>>
>>144422082
There are only four mosques in all of Moscow you know. As a Swede, you probably have more mosques in your front yard that in Moscow.
>>
File: truerussianculture.jpg (124 KB, 960x768)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>144422082
based
>>
File: Alexey Navalny.jpg (61 KB, 350x469)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>paints himself green
>not /ourguy/
>>
>>144418315
He ask kids to donate him money and scums them. He promise them to get allowed to elections but he cant participate because of crime charge. Also he is realy stupid and got cucked hard in debates by based strelkov the guy who envaded donbas in 2014 with group of volunteers to support rebels.
>>
File: Eidal-Adha26.jpg (467 KB, 950x633)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>144422303
>>144422318

Epik ethnic russian culture XD
>>
>>144418315
Doesn't he support Ethnic Russian Nationalists?
I like his based opinions on Islam.
>>
>>144422534
One jewish revolutionary discovered what Russia will look like by 2017 -- and it's beautiful
>>
>>144420363
the green is a russian anti septic, called green or whatever. Its used to be smeared on wounds. Very cool. Also dries the skin I think. Its not acid. Probably the one who threw it tried to signal to the russians that this dude is a virus.

Which he is, he is an arm of soros.
>>
>>144422082
At least we control muslims with kadirov's based army.
>>
>>144422727
like if you think muslims have much cooler culture than ethnic russians XD
>>
>>144422449
>>144422847
drink bleach retard. Strelkov is anti-racist cuckold
>>
>>144422727
True. We are more eu than any eu country
>>
>>144421786
>muh public figure
That didn't stop Litvinenko from dying of polonium induced radiation poisoning of all things.
>fucking polonium-210
>an isotope with half-life of 138 days
>most of the world polonium production is in Russia
>comes almost exclusively from nuclear reactors
>no proof of Russian government involvement :^)
>>
>>144422534
That mosque was built by the czar over 100 years ago.
>>
>>144420363
>estonian
>russian
same thing lol
>>
File: igor-strelkov.jpg (31 KB, 720x472)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>144422917
You sure he is Russian? He looks kinda Anglo to me.

> perfidious albion!
>>
>>144422917
Oн нaциoнaлиcт. Пocтoяннo пишeт oб этoм. Ho в твoeм миpкe кoнeчнo нaциoнaлиcт этo тoт, ктo eбaшит чypoк или чтo-тo eщe пpoтив них дeлaeт. Moжeшь мeня пoпpaвить и oбъяcнить, чтo ты тaм нa caмoм дeлe дyмaeшь - я нe хoчy гaдaть.
>>
>>144422807
It's not meant to be put on the eyes though. Basic cautions: don't eat, don't spray on the eyes.
>>
>>144422967
Killing political opposition is good. I wish Trump would start feeding polonium to some of the fags here.
>>
>>144421637
>he's textbook strawman.
no, just a lawyer.
it wouldnt really change much if he would be in jail actually.
somebody else would take his place. russian politics are way less conspiracy riddled than in the West.
I understand why you would think that way though.
>>
File: 14678016388850.jpg (51 KB, 800x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>144418315
>>
Not sure if I care about whats being said in this thread. But being an atheist is pretty nice =)

I don't like religions much, especially not abrahamitic (jewish) religions.
>>
File: 1428462097468.jpg (14 KB, 229x250)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>144418315
Based pan-Eurasianist Mongoloid Putin says that Navalny is an evil Nazi who wants to deport kebabs and build a wall to block the subhumans from entering the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
>>
>>144422082
>>144422534
>>144422891
>>144422318
>>144422727
Why do you hate R*ssians so much, Sven?
Is it butthurt from when Peter the Great ass-raped Charles in hohol fields?
>>
>>144423142
Ethnic Russians and Anglos cluster very close
>>144423154
He's not a racist and supports multi-ethnic Russia. You either support : Balkanization, bringing back apartheid or genocide. or mix of the policies above. Otherwise you are not a nationalist
>>
File: 1322421683496.png (190 KB, 318x279)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
I don't trust this fuck one bit. in a country where politicians and journalists get killed in broad daylight next to kremlin this fag is allowed to stir shit up, do you believe him for a second? i sure don't
>>
>>144418315
Obvious CIA agent.
>>
>>144423217
its quite telling that a russian granny of all people probably did it (if I remember it correctly), srsly tho. The russian people lived through the jew menace and they dont want it back. Even a fucking russian granny with what? An IQ of like 90 or some dumb shit like that knows a fucking rat when she sees one.

I bet you dont see that political statement anywhere along with your nigger sympathizers who pose for picture of the years with riot police lol. That mark on his is the mark of a nation that fucking unaniously hates him and wants him dead. Fuck I probably even want him dead if beyond reasonable double he is part of soros, jew crap. Even if he is not, liberalism and any kind of slight refuge into it is a disease. Some punishment is always needed.
>>
Russia should be for ethnic Russians, that said, if the state is controlled by ethnic Russians, the propaganda (all nations have propaganda) and social engineering can be geared towards discouraging race mixing and pushing conservative values to ensure the birthrate of ethnic Russians. A few will mix with the others, but meh. Very few. It only happens now because global propaganda is geared towards mixing,
>>
File: ! Navalny and Putin.jpg (1.15 MB, 1618x1920)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>144423425
BASED NAVALNY!
Gib second amendment in ryssia NOW!
>>
>>144421390
this ,navalny is #ourguy
>>
>>144423611
>thinking russian grannys are dumb

they know more than all the alphabet agencies combined
shame on you
>>
>>144423951
>more cares about other countries than his own

yes such great feat of memetic technology fellow soros...I mean SLAV BROTHER tee em
>>
File: Wtf.....jpg (36 KB, 587x372)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>144421390
Absolutely /ourguy/
>>
>>144424129
Let's take America for example: would you vote for a pro-gun guy who is recorded saying "nigger", "spic", "kike" and never apologized. Or would you vote for a guy who denies Whites existing and always spoke for tolerance?

Seems like a no brainer
>>
>>144423226

>FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT!!!
>(but the opposition must be killed by the government)

kys

>>144422807

There was acid mixed with the dye one time. Some of it got on his right eye and he almost lost vision.

>arm of soros

There has been literally ZERO proof that he's a puppet. No, "muh Yale" doesn't count.
>>
>>144424704
there are like 4 nations on this planet that do not have a rothschild bank...maybe a few nations which are nearly neutral (and who the jew cannot focus on right now or doesnt care about since they are dumbfags)

The arab springs were soros, most of the wars on this planet in the last 150 years were jews. And recently they only got more control.

To make moves, to play in other nations and to do psyops is now pretty much entirely their domain. All the nations are more or less playing defensively right now. To demand proof for such an obvious fact is just blatant retardism. Prove to me that he is not a filthy kike you dumbfag.
>>
File: Moscow.jpg (120 KB, 802x490)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>144424704
>There has been literally ZERO proof that he's a puppet.
All joking aside, Navalny is an irrelevant shit-stirring liberal cuck who had a short edgy phase in his youth. I don't actually think that Navalny would implement any pro-Russian policies, he would just be another ZOG puppet. With that said, it is pretty telling that the first instinct of Putin is to accuse Navalny of being a nazi. The Kremlin literally believes that "if Russia remains Russian, the Nazis win", Putin and his cadre are all deranged pan-Eurasianist boomer cuckolds.
>>
>>144424129
Putin is literally "diversity is our strength" tier faggot who extremely believes in idea of Russian identity being multi ethnic melting pot similar to USA. That's the reason why Russian higher ups want to retake old soviet borders and absorb all nationalities into new (((Russian™))) civic nationalism.

Don't know about you, but i rather have ethnic russian nationalists at borders with Latvia then some Mongols with nostalgia of the past.
>>
>>144424704
I support big government. I am a fascist and want total government
>>
>>144424129
and your beloved supreme leader pootin is not controlled opposition ?haha ,did u forgot how sissy kissy he was with neocon nwo bitch bush junior ?he doesnt give a fuck nor about u nor about russian citizens,deal with it usefull idiot.
>>
>>144425341
Yeees now you are getting the better parts of the real meat. Your statement is more accurate still.

I think that even in ukraine a similar problem exists. To ukraine being attack by EU jews, but they also have internal jews, and then putin who is also hostile of them. There may be like one or two battalions who are genuinly jew hating. But any kind of real ethnic russian movement that hates all jew, but also mudslime influence, just gets crushed by both sides.

And then there is also the fact that the kikes also endorse some of these ethnic russian groups to stirr shit. Its a fucking constant power play of many sides, in which ethnic russians usually are always the losers. The mudslimes, the russians and jews just fucking completely hate one another and each side just sides with the other one if one of them becomes too powerful. Then there are the 4th sides like the chinks, japs and whatever who have minor influences still.

But in the end, it looks like that most other nations and most major movements are fucking enemies of all. If the ethnic russians were actually capable of spotting jew financing, hating all jews, then it may break the power balance. But a movement that is based on grunts of not liking migrants...usually doesnt get access to high level information that we have here.

Ethnic russians could do well if they learned all of this crap of subterfuge and mental warfare that we have here. Maybe if they dont spook putin too much they could also build something up. Prevent the kikes from getting into them too.
>>
>>144421072
>he gets arrested for like 20 days frequently.

Exactly. If he posed a real threat he would have been murdered a long time ago.
>>
>>144424704
>There has been literally ZERO proof that he's a puppet.
You mean Khodorkovsky saying that the are allies on American propaganda outlet "Voice of America" and posting it on his website is not proof enough?

https://www.khodorkovsky.com/navalny-and-i-are-allies-khodorkovsky
>>
>>144423513
Yes
>>
I don't know, I don't care. What bothers me is that I haven't seen a single thread on /pol/ about Putin's daughter marrying a Jew.
>>
>>144426385
Im sorry, Sven. But that's just warfare... you win you lose.
I really liked Caroleans tho.
>>
>>144426401
Now you know how the Russians feel—they haven't seen his daughter in 17 years.
>>
File: 15068279324950.png (453 KB, 680x798)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
Fill me in on Navalny, is he an /ourguy/? All i know is that he is in favor of gay rights and western degeneracy, but at the same time he is against multi-culti policy opposed to Vladimir "biggest cuckold in the universe" Putin. How is that even possible in a country where half of the population are muslim churkas? What's his endgame?
>>
File: PXP105.jpg (43 KB, 855x436)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>144426695
"The man who married Putin’s daughter and then made a fortune"

Are Russians aware of this? Putin's and Trump's children have a lot in common. It's a reasonable bet that both Trump and Putin are in the pockets of the Jews. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>144425489
Putin believes nothing. He believes that he doesn't have enough palaces just yet.

>>144426914
Russians aren't aware of anything when it comes to Putin's family life. It's one of the most closely-guarded topics. They literally haven't seen his daughters ever since he first became president.
>>
>>144426245
>EGyFa5oT
>edgyfaggot

TOPKEK
> If he posed a real threat he would have been murdered a long time ago.
no i dont think so.
politicians and journalists who get murdered are as a rule caught up in a lot of differnt stuff.
usually things that involve people from the criminal world.
if you talk about openly corruption, you might step on a large amount of toes.
i dont think the governement would ever go so far to kill somebody because of political reasons.
>>
File: 1474379193909.jpg (319 KB, 800x800)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>144427300
>>144427148
>EGyFa5oT
>>
>>144427300
OMG, ikr! The best part is this is literally what I am. Wish I could keep this ID.
>>
>>144427148

Are Russians not capable of googling this information? Maybe they have heavy internet censorship.

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/russia-capitalism-shamalov/
>>
>>144418315
>>Is an Atheist
he's not actually
>>Basically a US puppet who will make Russia become another puppet of ours
no really
I tend to believe he's a kremlin's agent mimicking to be in opposition to p*tin's regime.
>>
>>144427518
you are obviosly a shill though

thanks to thoth for showing that in your id
>>
>>144427676
Let me guess—you come from a place where there's real political competition and freedom of the press to at least some degree. So you wouldn't know how a total absence of any freedoms affects people. After 17 years of Putin people don't know not because they can't google but because they don't want to know. They don't care. They're rather content with the picture the official propaganda paints, and quite frankly, can't imagine they could possibly be lied to or deprived of discovering important facts.
t. edgyfaggot
>>
>>144427852
lol Putin's "regime"
you fucking children wouldn't know regime action from a hole in the ground.
I know for FACT that you don't live in a true dictatorship. if you did, you would've been black bagged half way through this thread.
>>
>>144428283
>you fucking children
daddy, pls
false freedoms dont make the political regime in Russia to be less authoritorian
of course, now they cant control everything, but it's just a matter of time
>>
>>144423951
Holy shit Navalany is amazing
>>
>>144428165
>you come from a place where there's real political competition and freedom of the press
makig assumptions just like that, huh?
>>144428283
this
>>
>>144428964
It's not an assumption, it's called an educated guess. The poster wouldn't be asking why Russians can't google otherwise. A person from a non-free country would know that googling political topics just isn't commonly done. It's just not a thing. People google cat videos and shits and giggles of that nature.
>>
File: QqKoJ-0Seug.jpg (237 KB, 1100x732)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>144418315
He's a fucking commie and cuckoldry-supporter. Russian feminists love him tho.
>>
>>144429679
> that googling political topics just isn't commonly done
politics and cats are the two most googled things in russia
>A person from a non-free country
explain why its a non free country though
>>
>>144430133
Call it free if you want. Not gonna make it any freer.

What about Putin's daughters? Are they a commonly-googled topic too? Or have the Russians completely forgotten that he even has daughters? Be honest.
>>
>>144430427
>What about Putin's daughters?
what about them?

idk why it matters so much to you.
btw>explain why its a non free country though
>>
>>144423243
>way less conspiracy riddled than in the West
I lol'd please tell me more. Gorbachev was in bed with UN and the people who made it: Rothschilds, Rockefellers and company. He than gave away presidency to Eltsin whom he created as bogus opposition to himself. Who appointed Putin as his successor. Who in turn made Medvedev to keep presidency for him for a while until Putin could run for presidency again. Putin was the head of FSS (ФCБ) and probably still de facto is. KGB and then FSS collaborated with organized crime since forever and those ties became much more close during the 90s. Resently Putin even appointed to a government award one of so called thiefs in law.
>>
>>144428623
"political regime" what a fucking faggot. oppressing what? US interventionism and faggotry? I think you're just mad that Russia isn't degenerate. all those news stations and "democracy councils" they are there from the NED era. your kike tricks don't work there. it's not oppression if it's repressing degeneracy and american faggoty.
>>
>>144428623
>alse freedoms dont make the political regime in Russia to be less authoritorian
implying authority is a bad thing
>>
>>144431009
you do realize we can tell you're not just randomly posting here? I can see you america lover... we know you're not like us. you stand out.
>>
>>144431009
>russian politics are less conspiracy riddled than in the West
you forgot the first part
>Gorbachev was in bed with UN and the people who made it:
thanks anon, i unironically thought that the SU just collapsed by itself...
>Who appointed Putin as his successor
thats not a conspiracy
>Who in turn made Medvedev to keep presidency for him
you mean for the party "united russia".
its their party though, also no conspiracy...
>the head of FSS (ФCБ) and probably still de facto is.
no, hes the president, in charge of the military
> government award one of so called thiefs in law.
proofs on that please
>>
>>144431648
THIS.
oh noooes putin hates gaysssssss.

no, you faggot fucks. putin doesn't want you distributing faggot literature and alternate lifestyle pamphlets to CHILDREN.
>>
>>144431814
HA I knew he was full of shit.
>>
>>144431009
You're not allowed to leave. I know you'll just start another anti-russia thread. I'm probably typing to fucking rob rhiner... either way. you will stay here and debate this. you will answer for your bullshit.
>>
>>144426245
ID of the year.
>>
>>144418315

Fake news, wall is already being built, and spics are getting deported left and right. But it is interesting how you Putin shills are switching gears from supporting Trump during the election to now making him out to be enemy no. 1 because of the Syria bombing.
>>
>>144431550
seems you have no idea about Russia at all
your arguments are pathetic, I dont care about USA or so called democracy, I dont share liberal views

nevertheless, p*tin and his friedns, who actually usurped power, are no doubt true enemies of the people of Russia

I
>>
>>144432409
KEEEEK
the syria bombing where trump notified Russia and Syria 36 hours prior? the bombing where syria moved almost 25m USD in jets out of the area the night prior? the bombing where they used the airfield to take off the next day? say goodbye to the deep state faggot. say goodbye to regime change...
>>
>>144432573
HAHAHAHAHAHAH well considering V.putin is a hero to the american people. I guess the people like you will just have to die when the US govt goes...
>>
>>144432573
I'm actually going to give this thread info to the russian govt. I'll take the time to let them know they have an ISIS supporting, american government loving, filth ball here.
>>
>>144432573
I'd rather have Putin in power than some cucked out, american backed faggot...
>>
>>144418315
Yes, Navalny is a massive faggot. Too bad the only thing gen. Y over here likes more than him is sucking cock.
>>
>>144418315
He is typical US project.
All he does is provocation, disinformation and victim play
>>
>>144432573
boo spooky pootin
>>
>>144433248
>>144433266
^^^ actual russians...
>>
>>144433368
Hillary Clinton supported ISIS. Putin hates ISIS. ergo Putin hates Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>144433135
>>144433044
>>144432773
you ok?
>>
>>144433248
>>144433266
so is there any hope for Russia? Anybody who will shut the Central Asian floodgates?
>>
>>144433615
oddly enough, there are only two boats, you're either in the ISIS boat or the Iran Russia boat. pick a boat.
>>
>>144433735
that's not an argument...
>>
>>144423951
>>144428675
virgin_navalny_vs_putin_chad.png
>>
>>144433735
Debate it faggot. And no, I'm not ok. I'm now convinced there's an american proxy network in russia being used by americans to guile as a russian.
>>
>>144428675
Russia doesn't work the way US does.
What Navalny proposes will destroy everything.
He wants to sell our factories and buisness abroad, ignite racial hatred to stirr up shit and break away our land by separatists movements which will follow afterwards
>>
>>144433968
THAT is breast tissue.
>>
>>144433266
>victim play
navalnys personal preferences are not part of this discussion anon
>>
>>144418315
Putin is the worst controlled jewposition.
>>
File: 1480781034429.gif (1.96 MB, 286x400)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>144434264
KEK
>>
>>144434322
NOT GONNA WORK KIKE. PUTIN SUPPORTS ASSAD. ASSAD SUPPORTS HEZBOLLAH. PUTIN STAYS OUT OF THE YID'S WAY. do not mistake that for playing kike games.
>>
>>144434322
putin doesn't play jewish games. therefore he doesn't win jewish prizes.
>>
>>144434322
it was you... you're the one that has made me realize that pol needs me. I'll be here from now on... I will be here to sort out the kike lies from the human replies. thank you anon. your yid fuck magic has worked.
>>
>>144434117
>I'm now convinced there's an american proxy network in russia
you lacking reading comprehension or what?

I clearly stated that I'm neither pro amercian nor liberal
>>
>>144435026
EXACTLY.
>>
>>144435026
I'm saying you're pro ISIS. I'm saying that you're "pro" whatever Russia is against. and that makes you a faggot loving, ISIS-supporting monster. there is no other boats for you.
>>
>>144435271
I poison liberals where I work. if it was up to me, we'd hang every last progressive.
>>
>>144435104
>>144435271
wow buddy take your pills
>>
>>144418315
>Muh Based Black Guys and Civic Nationalism
u wot
He as deep ties running with Russian far right/ethnonationalist groups, equated chechens to cockroackes in a gun rights promotion video,
and wants no cut off the muslim parts from Russia, so they cant flood into Russian cities anymore.
Also
>creates a thread asking questions
>already gives his own poinion in the OP
You first point is complete bullshit, so I won't even bother with the rest.

>Russia should be for Ethnic Russians and Siberian Aboriginals
Then why are you opposing Navalny and supporting Putin? Are you retarded?

>>144420363
>chemodan
>vokzal
>rossija
>>
>>144431797
>america lover
You assume that I love post 9/11, AIPAC controlled police state that is not above kidnapping people around the world and physically invading their butts? I would like to see every single member of both Russian and United Statian government shot.
>>144431814
If the president selecting his successor in a country where the president is supposed to be elected is not a conspiracy, I don't know what is. Sure the formal elections were in place, but the whole government machine was geared towards building Putin's popular support.
>proofs on that please
http://www.compromat.ru/page_34967.htm
>>
>>144435026
>I clearly stated what I want you to believe I am despite all obvious signs to the contrary.
Go fuck yourself, libtard.
>>
>>144435422
yuuup you're an american lol
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (72 KB, 1894x262)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
LMAO
EDGYFAGGOT
>>
>>144435668
you're going to shoot the president?
>>
>>144434129
Also he's identifies himself as a (((nationalist))), but that sort of (((nationalism))) he promoting will ruin our country either tear it fucking apart. Our nazis and wanna-be-edgy-kids do not realize that in Russia only imperial-type nationalism (with separated cultures but one of them is dominant) might work. East Russian republics literally feed central regions. Yes, his proposal for closing borders is great, but still.
>>
>>144436008
how about nonwhites not living in our lands, you fucking shitskins? the future is apartheid model of South Africa and no citizen rights for shitskins. we dont protest to shake the boat, we do it to sink it
>>
>>144435679
>you're an american
proofs?
>>
>>144426245
Sup Edgy Faggot
>>
>>144436661
uhhhh the fact that you asked for proofs?
>>
>>144436008
>in Russia only imperial-type nationalism (with separated cultures but one of them is dominant) might work
Co-existence between races is a communist myth. Either we exterminate and replace them, or we are replaced. The Tzar forcibly deported Muslims to Turkey and colonized their land with Russians, this is the only type of nationalism that works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
>>
>>144420363
Navalny is a Jewish tool to destabilize Russia and to gain more powerful positions around Putin for the Jews. He knows well who controls the banks and the whole system works. For example he likes Khodorkovsky, the biggest thief in history of Russia.
>>
>>144436490
>limited citizen rights for shitskins and their local cultural identities
>still, shitskins keep working
That's what I'm talking about m8 :^) I am ethnic russian btw.
>>
>>144437130
Does Navalny as a half cockhole realized that we will take citizen rights from him after the inevitable success?
>>
>>144435761
As far as I know there is difference between plotting to shoot and wishing I could see them shot by someone else.
Sure I would do that myself if I thought I can pull that off, but no.
>>144435736
Should be my id.
>>
>>144436941
only russians ask for proofs
>>
>>144418315
Controlled is too meagre word to describe.
>>
>>144437130
But what if there is a state-religion tho? And praying for Allah is illegal?
>>
File: 1491999349106.png (98 KB, 612x491)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
>>144423951
>lower taxes
>double spending on healthcare and education
https://youtu.be/ConHdJRMmzg?t=1m50s
>>
>>144436490
I suggest you to reconsider your position on "shitskins". Otherwise you are risking to get into serious trouble.
Russia has always been multicultural Empire, it's our people, it's our land. We lived together for centuries, fought together, died together. Don't mix it with economic migrants in EU. Completely different scenarios.
>>
>>144437588
He's a crypto-commie.
>>
File: yod.png (185 KB, 335x188)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>144422807
It's a version of iodine. Really nice, better than hydrogen peroxide or methanol, my cuts would heal faster (it stings a bit harder and does color your skin greenish for a bit).

But I don't think it was iodine, do speculate it was a form of acid
>>
>>144426245
nice id edgy faggot
>>
>>144437667
One and the same situation. Apartheid must be brought back or extermination/forced deportation. Life of one Russian in danger worth extermination of Tuva. We never treated them as equals and we are to finish this multinational federation for good. Rurik the Nord and Svyatoslav kill all asians the Great, not Peter the Subhuman, okay?
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>144418315
>Alexei Navalny

"...Navalny is the grandstanding activist who routinely voices opposition to Putin, has attempted to impeach Medvedev, and routinely holds unsanctioned protests in Moscow and St. Petersburg. The western media hail him as a demi-god in much the same fashion as Hillary and Obama.

While Navalny’s background as an activist is lengthy, starting in 2000, however, in 2014 a worthy connection was made:

In 2013, Navalny ran for mayor of Moscow pegged under the party RPR-PARNUS. PARNUS (Peoples Freedom Party) which is a liberal, social political party led by Mikhail Kasyanov, and is an associate member with the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats For Europe (ALDE)- an extreme Socialist organization. Navalny pulled out of the race after he was sentenced to prison for embezzlement and fraud.

In 2014, Boris Nemtzov, a co-chairman of the Russian “Peoples Party”, worked on a project of coalition between Navalny and Khodorkovsky who headed The Open Russia Foundation. The Open Russia Foundation is a parallel organization to Soros Open Society Foundation. The original board members of Open Russia were Henry Kissinger and Lord Jacob Rothschild. It is referred to as a philanthropic NGO, and after being shut down in 2006, it relaunched in 2014 creating an activist platform against Putin headed by Navalny and Khodorkovsky.

The New York Times and Washington Post have both supported the work of Open Russia as well as Khodorkovsky. That alone should be proof positive....."

https://helenaglass.net/tag/navalny-backed-by-soros/
>>
>>144432333
>Edgy faggot
>trips of 3
Has kek returned to ban all normies from my imageboard?
>>
File: duke.jpg (17 KB, 480x360)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>144437495
>>
>>144437555
Impossible to enforce, also, religion is just a proxy for race. 90% of Muslims in Russia are brown skinned low-IQ genetic garbage, not worth converting.

>>144437667
>Russia has always been multicultural Empire
This is Jewish Marxist propaganda. Russia was an ethnostate which conquered and exterminated dozens of lower races.

If Russia is to have a civilized European future, we must institute genetic testing and begin sterilizing and eliminating non-European genetic garbage. At least 100 million Russians are decent European people, the rest are genetic trash which is dragging us down and turning Russia into an Islamo-Mongoloid third-world country.
>>
>>144437971
If you want to start race war, lose huge territory, sink country in civil war, sink economy then yeah, apartheid-deportation-exetrmination is the way to go, kid.
>>
Dysgenic society.
>>
>>144438535
this. don't forget part-cockhole and part-pontic garbage. the very threat to the racial hygiene/ purge of Pushk*n shit is a must too
>>144438693
doubt that any kind of your subhuman shitskin friends will be able to dictate anything to White Nuclear Moscow
>>
>>144418315
Russia in ass, opposition in ass. I have no idea what can we do
>>
File: 1505993805796.jpg (149 KB, 700x517)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
The recovery of Russia depends on radical change in racialist policies.
From the Stalin to Putin the hygiene has not been taken care of.
>>
Won't put in just make himself prime minister anyway?
>>
>>144438287
So he is basically a globalist shill
>>
>>144438535
>Russia was an ethnostate which conquered and exterminated dozens of lower races
The question is how to keep all conquered land and resources without race-mixing and islamization. Nationalism won't help.
>>
>>144438535
Western Europe will die long before russia
>>
>>144439865
Agreed. Low birth rates are fine. More living space is never bad. What we need is the best of our Folk reproducing in the first place. After all non-natives are kicked out, and native non-whites are put back under apartheid, I propose that 25,000,000 degenerate ethnic Russians should be forcibly sterilized and others put in labour camps to halt the decline of the Russian race.
>>
>>144438599
Fucking eesti cuckold reported in, пиздyй oбpaтнo нa пopaшy.
>>
>>144440779
put nonwhites under apartheid or deport them all to turkey or kazakhstan. or just kill them all. not like anyone can resist Moscow
>>
>>144418315

Except Trump is doing shit on immigration you fucking highschooler

>why isn't the president a dictator?

I wish America was a dictatorship so I could jail you for your slanderous faggotry
>>
File: 14850143215530.jpg (30 KB, 600x358)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Thoughs on 'russian 4chan' aka 2ch hk /po/?
They are leftists and they laugh at us.
>>
>>144429819
нe пизди
fake
>>
File: sad.jpg (127 KB, 690x518)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>all those braindead retarded burgers who actually think that Putin is some saint
Listen, you fucks, just because your country is swarmed with niggers and Russia isn't doesn't mean that it's some white paradise. Literally half of Moscow consists of Armenians, illegal immigrants from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and other shitholes, Vladivostok is smeared with chinks. Illegal immigration here is MUCH higher than any European country, because immigrants are just cheap workers for local slavshits. People here are fucking starving without food. Living wage here is a bit higher than $100 and some people get payed much less than that. Local authorities are stealing 90% of money that was supposed to be used for social projects. This is insanity, you just can't imagine this, since you're leaving in a country where corruption isn't a common thing at all. Russian bureaucracy is literally built on corruption. There are no jobs. Literally no jobs, all our specialists are working abroad. Nobody actually gives a shit about "muh conservative values", those are used to shut the people up and accept Putin as some new-age tsar. Orthodox church is built on corruption and privileges for clergymen, who buy themselves insanely expensive goods and cars. The list goes on. This country is ruled by Jewish oligarchs and former communists who hate Russians.
>t. Chechen
>>
>>144441491
>>144438599
Чyшкa, yeзжaй ceмeнить нa пopaшy.
>>
>>144421390
You tellem Ivan!
>>
>>144441692
>Living wage here is a bit higher than $100 and some people get payed much less than that. Local authorities are stealing 90% of money that was supposed to be used for social projects
eбaть ты дoлбoeб бpaтишкa, зeмля тe пyхoм
>>
>>144441692
not gonna work Ruchel... you're not original. your post tries to appeal to pol's muhwhites side. but in doing so, it shows that you are not one of us. you can't convince actual pol people of something using a dichotomous narrative. Russia is not america. america is the land of faggots and degeneracy. russia is not. america is the land of ISIS. Russia is the land where ISIS goes to die. I know who's side I'm on...
>>
>>144440779
>how to keep all conquered land and resources
1. Deportation.
2. Sterilization.
3. Extermination.
>>
File: russian.jpg.png (105 KB, 194x259)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>144418315
> Russia should be for Siberian Aboriginals
> Not Tatar and Mongol Scum

KEK, Siberian Aboriginals are filthy Asiatic mongoloids like the mongols.
The only people that should be allowed are the Tatars since mostly all of them are fully white by now.

There are Tatars in Poland and Lithuania and other countries and they look like whites only that they may have slight epathicantal folds but it's literally nothing.
Russia should mostly be a Aryan Slavic Reich like how it was during Imperial Russia.
>>
>>144441692
>Literally no jobs, all our specialists are working abroad.

If all your specialists are abroad, who fills all the positions? How can there be no jobs? There must be a shortage of skilled workers.
>>
LOL
>>
File: Genius-meme.png (23 KB, 320x246)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>144423154
Лoл, oхyeть, либepaл-нaциoнaлиcт этo типo жиpикa, ты oпpeдeлиcь или кoнcepвaтop или либepaл, нa двyх cтyльях ycидeть хoчeт
>>
Швeция
Дa
>>
File: chechen.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>144441692
Are you a real Chechen or one of those turk looking chechens?
Because to me real chechens look exactly like Russians, the chechens who have black hair and dark eyes are mongrel subhuman scum that look like turks.
Pic related is what a real Chechen looks like before Chechnya got invaded by mongols and arabs, she is the daughter of the Chechen president.
>>
>>144441692
written pretty convincing, but still bullshit
>>
>>144442812
Well, he's typing from his personal fantasy world, where Pootin is literally starving and torturing him, forcing to pray Jesus Christ and kiss icons. Not a big deal, just another one russian libtard.
>>
>>144443721
Exactly how I felt. it's like high potency, weaponized non-sense. seems like a bit of thought went into his post. thoughts on how to best skew his message so it fits this board.
>>
>>144441692
truth
>>144443486
Chechens are in West Asian cluster, Russians are European
>>
>>144443948
ooooooohhhh so you have them too? they want to bring children to gay sex parades? they want to make degeneracy acceptable?
>>
File: 754598770469666.jpg (47 KB, 480x320)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
LOL EPIC FAIL REVOLUTION
>>
>>144444025
>29 posts

anon? why so much posts?
>>
>>144437588
a russian guy that live in my City told me Navalny is very Popular in russia.
>>
>>144440842
Western Europe actually has active and coherent ethno-nationalist movements.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXiqfuhRB3Q

In Russia, all effective ethno-nationalist opposition is suppressed much more ruthlessly and effectively, often by extra-legal means, even though our population is naturally more ethnically conscious than cucked Western Europeans.
>>
>>144445309
Infamous ?Yes
Popular?No
Even our liberals dislike him because he is a Yeltsyn 2.0
>>
>>144441692
>There are no jobs.
Maybe you will have trouble scoring a job with some obscure degree, but there are plenty of vacations for unskilled workers in big cities (Petersburg and Moscow). At least you won't starve. The rest of this post appears to be true. Corruption is factory tier: in some places there are people standing in queues to bribe a specific group of government officials (Military commissariat, the place where you buy driver's license). And here is the video of people bribing a now jailed prosecutor of a relatively small town:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWxWoc1ioTg
>>
>>144442632
>Siberian Aboriginals are filthy Asiatic mongoloids like the mongols
They might not be too bright, but they are usually pretty benevolent towards Russians. Don't insult them like that, they are good guys minding their own business.
>>
>>144447901
but in reality they are inbred never dry brainlet gooks with knife violence issues
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
have some paintings
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 20171008033443.jpg (107 KB, 647x573)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
congrats on claiming your first victim, analnoids.
>>
>>
>>144453242
that armenian shit sure doesn't belong here
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>144441692
this
>>
>>144418315
guys it's pickle rick lmao
>>
>>144418315
Navalny is not controlled. He almost went blind, he is in jail and his brother in Siberian jail in solitary confinement.
>>
>>144453984

>the last chance to make Constantinople great again

france and england where in the wrong in the Crimean war.
>>
>>144418315

>It's the CIA finally use 4chan to manipulate Russian politics after a year of getting whooped by the FSB in the meme war.
>>
>>144454203
So, which one is worse, jail or Siberian jail?
>>
Everyone should remember 90% percent of Russiand on 4chan are the equivalent of edgy western teens and don't actually know shit about politics. They're just here because it's trendy to hate on the establishment even if it's not a bad one.
>>
>>144454732
Russian jail is hell. Years in Russian jail in Siberia mostly in solitary confinement is not something you can buy back with money.
>>
>>144455152
90% of anyone anywhere know nothing about anything and I don't know what 4chan is if not a prime example of that. What is your point, exactly?
>>
>>144422847
>control
>muslims
shut the fuck up Rafik
>>
>>144455635
As in it's largely useless to ask 4chan Russians about Navalny or any other aspect of their internal politics because you'll never get an educated or informed answer.
>>
>>144418315
You probably think your mom is controlled opposition... not everything is a conspiracy. Navalny seems like a legit dissident who makes his life Hell by choice.
>>
File: Europeans.png (489 KB, 1600x1000)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
>>144455152
>le 96%
The rest of the world has real problems.

>>144455800
People can decide for themselves if our analysis of Russia is accurate. Whatever our faults may be, you will get much better insight from /pol/ than from any mainstream source.
>>
>>144455800
Given all the cluelessness floating about, it's largely useless to ask anyone on 4chan about anything as everyone's an anon and the 90% rule tells us that out chances of learning anything here are slim.
>>
File: Stalin-Gulag.png (604 KB, 600x700)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>>144455152
>even if it's not a bad one.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/libertarians-and-putins-catastrophic-corruption/
>>
>>144418315
Navalny isn't anywhere to real opposition.

The Communist Party of Russia and A Just Russia, the sucessors to the old CPSU, are in league with eachother and they are the real opposition.
>>
(muttering to himself) "The communist party of Russia, my ass ... Don't these cretins ever learn ..."
>>
>>144456091
I've been to Russia, I've got family in Russia, I've studied Russia. I can tell you straight up that your analysis is uninformed if it paints Navalny positively at all.
>>
File: smug_commie_pepe.png (46 KB, 450x768)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>144442632
You should be deported to Siberia.
>>
>>144456604
>I've been to Russia, I've got family in Russia
But you don't currently live in Russia so shut the fuck up, Eurovatnik piece of shit.
>>
>>144456604
Myself and 90% of the Russian posters ITT are anti-Navalny as well as anti-Putin. See >>144425341
>>
>>144457123
>a communist
>calling someone a piece of shit

Ironic.

Also how the fuck am I a eurovatnik? My ancestry is nearly pure Irish for 1300 years
>>
>>144457151
That's certainly a more reasonable position, as for being anti-Putin, I can't see why. Without him your country would've certainly fallen apart, and probably still would depending on the successor.
>>
>>144457151
Navalny is just preferable. According to his promises we can get a ethnonationalist blood purity movement
>>
>>144457526
His Jewish promises. Literally backed by Khodorkovsky and Soros.

At this point in time, an ethnonationalist Russia would rip apart at the seams just like they want. Enjoy 10 Chechnyas all over again. That is a project for the future.
>>
Check out his ytube, kikish women, faggots and weak numales galore
>>
>>144457526
Well, too bad he didn't promise a pony to every Russian citizen, he'd be president in no time.
>>
>144457677
you can't rip apart actual ethnonationalist Russia, because we are ready to kill every single nonwhite in our borders. we have that kind of political will that Kremlin didn't have during the Chechen War

>his Jewish promises
he's not a Jew and Putin has more kikes around him. see >>144421390
>>
File: 21.png (156 KB, 522x513)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>144456091
>argentina
>white
>>
>>144439865

sweeden is the inbread cousin of russia :) he he
>>
>>144457984
Yeah because that's a reasonable solution in our current world. This kind of edgy crap is exactly what I meant. I bet you're a neo-pagan larper as well.

If Putin was run by the kikes he wouldn't be backing Iran, Syria etc and disprupting ZOG projects around the world. Not everyone who isn't an ethnonationalist is owned by Jews, just many.
>>
>>144457526
If Navalny wanted to run as a Russian ethno-nationalist, he would do so. He is playing all sides and not committing to any position. Most likely he is owned by (((international interests))), and would turn Russia into a brown helot state which will fight for (((our greatest ally))). Navalny is the archetypal bugman puppet politician as are common in the West.
>>
>>144458592
>reasonable solution
shame we are ready to kill for our beliefs then. We want to bring the White Colonial Order starting with Father Rus - the nuclear power
>>144458754
he can't run as that, because that's illegal. we know that he's openly racist and pro-gun and that alone is a good thing. another great thing about him is that he promised to free political prisonors who are usually radicals like us
>>
>>144459084
>being this idiotic

So are you actually just getting a larper high off watching 4 hours straight of Varg videos or are you shilling for the kikes?
>>
>>144420363
Navalny is a mouthpeice and a fraud who works purely off emotional response, hence the urge to portray himself as punished opposition via "GREEN DYE". Fucker belongs in several hundred cans of herring, and nothing more.
>>
>>144459215
I think you don't understand the numbers and dedication of our movement. listen up here subhuman Dublin mulatto: after we take Kremlin WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT. everything. we can burn two hundred dagestanis daily and gas a thousand of tuvans on thursdays. nothing will happen. why? MAD
>>
lol after that video where he's incapable of saying what tax rate would he implement, he's totally discredited in the eyes of everyone who's not an autistic edgy liberashka
>>
>>144459400
Oh man I needed a good laugh wow.
You're fucking amazing, write me more of this
>>
>>144459518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7paGcbyefhk
Instead of thousand words. So far your low energy kind is only good at dying. Low energy, very low. Sad!
>>
>>144457508
>as for being anti-Putin, I can't see why
We have very large borders with billions of subhumans. Either we have a nationalist leader or we go extinct. Putin denies the very existence of the Russian people and operates an open borders regime which floods Russia with millions of foreign colonists every year.

>>144457677
>At this point an ethno-nationalist Ireland would rip at the seems, you must import of Nigerians and Pakis.

>>144458592
>I bet you're a neo-pagan larper as well.
Finnius is that you? Stop messing up Europa Weekly with your cuckoldry.
>>
>>144459955
Why are you sending me a video of kike-ruled Ukrainians burning Russian protestors in Odessa?
>>
>>144460082
i'm sending you a video of racists (they know about the Jews in Kiev and other places, don't you worry) burning alive anti-racists. that's called nature. how it's supposed to be
>>
>>144460019
You are 81-82% ethnic Russian, roughly 85% white. If you count Tatars as they're essentially white from 500 years of breeding it goes to nearly 90%. Your birthrate is 1.75 and on the rise. You're not going extinct any time soon.

Totallly different, Ireland isn't composed of separatist leaning ethnic republics. We're tiny and largely homogenous.

What?
>>
>>144460305
You support the people working for the kikes in Kiev burning alive your countrymen?

I'm not sure you're even funny anymore, that's just sad or shill.
>>
>>144433968
>Vote navalny! I will breastfeed the nation.
>>
>>144418315
This guy is under two probations, it's absolutely impossible in Russia unless you are a Putin's shill or an useful tool.
>>
>>144460334
we go by one drop rule here, so Russia is 60-70% White
>>144460421
I support killing actively non-racist ethnic Russians the most. We must halt the decline of the Russian race and that' impossible without sterilization or killings
>>
File: sest-na-butylku[1].jpg (20 KB, 578x336)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>144426893
>Russki pideras
DELET!
>>
t. Russian bot
>>
>>144460749
No we don't. Perhaps you do in your deranged unachievable fantasies.

The Nazis weren't even remotely as radical as you either are or are pretending to be.

I think you're just making this up for the keks
>>
>>144418315
He's not controlled opposition however he is a cia plant either way I'm voting for Putin
>>
>>144422599
Nope, Putin gave muslims some of the shitty parts of Russia like Chechnya, Nevalny is a jew
>>
>>144460905
>we
diaspora is not we. Russian nationalism and ethnic puritanism are synonism. One Pontic Greek ancestor in 1700s? shame, shame. no citizen rights for you
>The Nazis weren't even remotely as radical
because the Nazis were mongrelized cucks you fucking subhuman
>>
>>144426893
Putin is /ourguy/ favoring Nevalny is a major bluepill
>>
>>144461156
Alright you can stop now funny man, I might get a brain aneurism from all the chuckling
>>
Russian Federation is just a less bad non Communist Soviet Russia. Things have not changed. Not until the Generations affected by the Cold War are all gone will that change.
>>
File: WE.jpg (328 KB, 1280x964)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>144460334
>You're not going extinct any time soon.
We don't have any truly accurate statistics on this topic, but given our massive open borders and our historical communist anti-nationalist political culture, our situation is at least as bad as that of the French, maybe even worse since we don't have any real opposition to Putin's pan-Eurasianism.

>Totallly different, Ireland isn't composed of separatist leaning ethnic republics
The non-Russian areas as small and can be easily ethnically cleansed, you could import the refugees if you like. It is the growing number of non-Russian colonists deep within historically Russian regions which pose the most immediate threat.

>What?
The Europa Weekly podcast has an Irish co-host who is moderate on the extermination question and accuses everyone who is skeptical of Christianity of being a pagan larper. Basically your twin.
https://dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/europa-weekly-ep-45-the-awoken-eestis-blues/
>>
File: 1481453600585.jpg (64 KB, 798x770)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>144427300
>>
File: 1486731969550.jpg (66 KB, 396x396)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>144460421
You are talking to a schoolboy, the nazism, or better yet call it chauvinism has been trendy among kids past couple of years. Russia, when it comes to memes, trends, fashion etc is just a big cargo cult and nothing else. It's a no surprise you will see such retards.
>>
>>144461280
im sure you chuckling on nigerian sperm will change the mind of more than half a milliom of blood thirsty radicals
>>144461438
>our situation is at least as bad as that of the French
this
>the opposition
the tired and racist people are the opposition itself. violent uprising will give a violent leader
>The non-Russian areas as small and can be easily ethnically cleansed
not only can, but will be cleansed
>>
>>144461438
It really isn't. Have you been to Paris recently? Moscow is white as a snowflake by comparison.

No they can't be. Ethnic cleansing isn't just like wiping dirt off a counter, people fight back and you've got a couple million mountain muslims with guns and a love of self sacrifice. That's not even regarding the reaction of other Russians or outside nations to such action. Enjoy total civil unrest.

He sounds like a reasonable guy, not someone dreaming of ethnic cleansings from within a dark bedroom.
>>
>>144461859
Yeah that's what other actual non-edgy larper Russians have told me
>>
OP here, didn't expect this thread to explode thank you to the Russians who actually see through this US shill.
>>
>>144461859
>when mixed raced subhuman realizes that his day are numbered
https://youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
>>
>>144432573

i like Putin, no BS and respect for state and civic institutions. it's rare.
>>
>>144461900
Nigerian sperm? Half a million bloodthirst radicals?

What
>>
>>144462064
Aye he's not bad. Not an ethnonationalist but competent and reasonable.
>>
File: nats[1].jpg (284 KB, 1440x807)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>144462062
Can't stop lmaoing ass at you.
>>
>>144462202
enjoy while you can, because soon you will have no teeth to laugh with mixed race churka subhuman

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
>>
>>144454294
How am I a CIA agent when I'm literally exposing one, Civic Nationalism is for mongrel countries not Russia. Tatars aren't European.
>>
>>144462062
>>144462349
also
>mob violence
literally nigger tier
>>
>>144462443
it's okay when our team does it, because nonwhites are not human. beating, killing, torturing and enslaving them is moral, European, Russian and right
>>
>muh Russian ethnostate
>Most of Russians intermixed with Tatars, Mongols, Ukrainians, Jews, Belarus, Poles, Lithuanians. Probably a 50% pure Rus gene pool.
>>
>>144461910
>It really isn't. Have you been to Paris recently? Moscow is white as a snowflake by comparison.
The profound difference between France and Russia is that French actually know who is French and who is not. After a century of communist anti-nationalism, the term "Russian" is almost meaningless. Russia needs a program of fundamental re-Europeanization, a cleansing of our polluted blood.

>people fight back and you've got a couple million mountain muslims with guns and a love of self sacrifice.
The current Muslim population of Russia is merely the remaining 10% of a once massive population. The populace are willing and able to resolve this ongoing issue, it is our leaders who are boomer cuckolds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

>That's not even regarding the reaction of other Russians or outside nations to such action.
Luckily Western nations have their own imported ethnic problems, so they won't really be able to marshal public support for a pro-Islamic intervention against a nuclear armed power.

>Enjoy total civil unrest.
Civil unrest is coming, better to have it on our terms rather than the enemy's.
>>
>>144463270
Some Russians intermixed with Belarus, Poles, Lithuanian*
Average ethnic Russian is 100% Euro on a DNA test and we ready to kill and torture a lot of people to keep it that way
>>
>>144463294
If they're visibly white then who cares if theres a quarter or an eighth asian in there somewhere? Russian is no more confusing a term then French or Italian. Theres ethnic and theres citizen.

I'm aware it's only 10% less actually when considering many are secular. Heard it was more around 8%. That doesn't mean your people will commit a genocide, the modern world is soft. Expulsion at best.

I didn't mean armed intervention, I mean economic. No one wants to be totally cut off from foreign markets, which is what happens if you begin mass genocides.

Is it? Not from my experience in Russia. Unless purifier larpers in highschool start protesting.
>>
>>144463781

Average Russian votes for Putin or commies. College educated minorities vote for ultra liberals.
>>
>>144418315
>>
>>144418315
>So Russian anons, Is Alexei Navalny the biggest controlled opposition yet?

Nah. Though he milks his sheeple and uses them as his cannon fodder.
I'll say he is the same as other opposition, only more successful with electorate because he doesn't go full retard.
He whines about "muh nationalism" and "muh corruption", but, as always, once he gets on top, he will be exactly the same, if not worse.
>>
>>144461910
>people fight back
fight back the daily bombings or nuclear threats from Moscow
>enjoy total civil unrest
won't happen, but we are eager to do face it
>>144464067
>If they're visibly white then who cares if theres a quarter or an eighth asian in there somewhere
>>144464067
>If they're visibly white then who cares if theres a quarter or an eighth asian in there somewhere
Who? People that can stomp your ass for shit and giggles - that's who
>>
>>144435444
You faggots make home for every rushkovan who is a liberaha. Hell, even Medusa.io is based in fucking latvia.

>He as deep ties running with Russian far right/ethnonationalist group

Before or after he put up Tesak for 282 article?

>He really believes Navalny is a nationalist.
Mate, do you want to know what REAL nationalists think of you baltshit peasants?
>>
>>144464785
I'm glad you're being honest and at least not including yourself among 'those people'.

I bet those lads in that workout spirit video you posted would think you're abolsutely pathetic.
>>
>>144463294
LOL! Even Putin has asian eyes.
>>
>>144437588
Lohi will swallow this up, like they did during the USSR with Yeltsin. Also, you must be Kremlin bot to doubt Navalny's master plan.
>>
>>144465078
He put Tesak on "hooliganstvo" charges and Tesak forgave him.
>>144465085
I have a different set of body - little bigger than Tesak, but with more bodyfat for endurance. I train mostly with guns and knifes for the last three years and I can assure you that I can stomp you too.
>>
>>144418315
russia's richard spencer
>>
>>144465382
This reminds me of the threatening navy seal meme that went around the internet a few years ago.

You're probably not even out of school.
>>
>>144424704
>FUCK BIG GOVERNMENT!!!
>(but the opposition must be killed by the government)

Literally how liberahas, including Navalny think and act.

>Some of it got on his right eye and he almost lost vision.

For treatment of which the guy who is all "muh corruption" and "muh patriotism", who bitched about russian officials doing shit in other countries, like a true patriot and nationalist, fucked off into other country.
Possibly on the money he gathered from the sheeple.

Like fucking poetry.
>>
>>144463294
You're a moron

t. smart guy
>>
>>144425489
>but i rather have ethnic russian nationalists at borders with Latvia

You do understand that non-cuck nationalists will cleanse you from the rightful Russian clay at the first possibility since they view your independence as a think that bolsheviks did?
>>
>>144465521
you remind me of a subhuman mudblood on a kremilim miserable paycheck, but that's a right feeling after all. we all know how Russian nationalists look like and live, and how anti-racist cucks and putinbots look and live
>>144465562
Russian officials are all welcome to be fucking killed and blowed up by whomever wishes to do so. they serve the anti-Russian regime and thefore deserve death
>>
>>144428283
>B-but Putin says about refusing to finance the intelligentsiya that shits on him
>I-It's anudda shoah and 1937!
>BLOODY REGIME

That's why I don't trust ANY faggot who is in good graces with (((russian intelligentsiya))). They are such vile, hedonistic, pathetic and snitching shit, that even if they'd tell that 2+2=4, i'd check it to be sure.
>>
>>144438535
>Пoшли пиздить чypoк!
>A ecли oни нac?
>A нac тo зa чтo?

coupled with eagerness to suck cocks of Tzar and his inbred aristocracy as long as he sends russian cannon fodder to deal with the churkas and sometimes wins.

This is an absolute state of Russian matzonalism.
>>
Russia is not like other European countries. If it adopts ethnonationalist policies, it will inevitably follow the path of the Ottoman Empire. All of the ethnic minorities will rebel and try to create their own states. Considering that we have fucked up catastrophically in both of the previous Chechen wars, we will likely fuck up even more badly in attempting to suppress the uprising of all ethnic minorities combined. Russian ethnonationalism is a guaranteed path to balkanization of Russia.
>>
>>144441267
>not like anyone can resist Moscow

Unironical question: how fucking old are you?
>>
>>144466674
> we will likely fuck up even more badly in attempting to suppress the uprising of all ethnic minorities combined
we are ready to kill them all or use our nuclear arsenal on them. there will be apartheid and opression of shitskins just like there was before.
>>
>>144443041
Либepaл-нaциoнaлиcт, этo кaк нaциoнaл-дeмoкpaт. Hи нaциoнaлизмoм, ни дeмoкpaтиeй тaм дaжe зa вepcтy нe пaхнeт.

Bпpoчeм, Cтpeлкoв нe либepaл, в oтличиe oт Haвaльнoгo. Cтpeлкoв - мoнapхиcт coвeтcкoгo пoшибa. Лapпep, кopoчe.
>>
>>144445954
>Even our liberals dislike him because he is a Yeltsyn 2.0

Source needed. AFAIK, they dislike him because he dared to offend cockholes with the Crimea question.
Also, he is not as photogenic as Khodorkowsky.
Liberals have no problems with "Yeltsin 2.0".
>>
>>144456217
They aren't.

>inb4 nazbol

Nazbol isn't either, but at least, they are pretty cynical about the whole thing.
>>
File: Tesak_navalny.jpg (96 KB, 453x604)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>144465382
Nice try.
>>
>>144466971
We couldn’t quell just Chechnya alone, despite the fact that we had no intention of genociding or implementing racist policies against Chechens and despite the fact that many Chechens were on our side. How are we going to supress not just Chechens, but all of the other minorities considering that they are guaranteed to rebel en masse if we implement such policies? Also, nuclear bombardment of their native lands doesn’t make any sense, why would you turn so much land into uninhabitable nuclear wasteland?
>>
>>144466036
>Russian officials are all welcome to be fucking killed and blowed up by whomever wishes to do so. they serve the anti-Russian regime and thefore deserve death

>B-but when it's our guy it's caффceм дpyгoe дeлo!

Into the oven.
>>
File: 1cbmw3y7ih4t[1].jpg (45 KB, 680x459)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>144467853
>replying to obvious trolls or just retards
>>
>>144467853
A eмy пoхyй. He oн жe бyдeт пyшeчным мяcoм. Кaк вce мaцaнaлиcты, oн гoдeн пaнyвaть, или, нa кpaйняк, cвoю тyшкy бepeчь для "фpoнтoв идeoлoгичecкoй вoйны". B CAMOM КPAЙHEM CЛУЧAE кaкoгo-нибyдь двopникa oтпиздить, a пoтoм, кaк Дёмyшкин c Пoтникoм, oтпpaвитьcя cocaть хyй Кaдыpoвy в Гpoзнoм.

Bпpoчeм, cyдя пo eгo дpoчy нa "eвpoпeйcтвo", oн нихyя нe нaциoнaлиcт, a кyкoлд, типa тeх, кoтopыe в Гpaждaнcкyю вoeвaли зa пpaвo пocтaвить Poccию в кoлeннo-лoктeвyю пepeд Aнглиийcкими и Фpaнцyзcкими бaнкaми.
Toжe, блядь, пoклoнники "pycи-мaтyшки" были, aгa.
>>
>>144466625
>A ecли oни нac?
Implying they don't already attack us at every opportunity. All existence is race war, it is either us or them.

> suck cocks of Tzar and his inbred aristocracy
Every healthy society needs an aristocracy, what's you argument against it? Either we are ruled by our own genetic elite, or (((someone else's))).
>>
>>144468332
>ryw+CKUU
>Russki
>Ryzhski

fug
>>
>>144468332
>eгo дpoчy нa "eвpoпeйcтвo"
Oчeвидный кapгoкyльт жe.
>Boнa y aмepикocaв ecть MAGA a y нac чё? Taaaaк... чeм-бы мнe пoгopдитьcя тaким,я жe нихyя нe дeлaл, a вce мoи пpeдки - кpeпocтныe кpecтьянe c oбocpaнными жoпaми, мдa...
>Taк дaвaйтe типa мы eвpoпeйцы тoгдa?
Или пpocтo тpoль.
>>144468373
>race war
Я жe гoвopю кapгoкyльт.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.