[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: New Yorker trendies.png (23 KB, 682x473)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
I sometimes enjoy reading the New Yorker, but for such a "smart" magazine, why do they prostrate themselves in the face of minorities? Do they really consider Brianna Wu a tech expert or a serious congressional candidate, or are they afraid to oppose the opinions of a transgender?
>>
kill all white "people"!
>>
File: inbredarabs.jpg (138 KB, 728x546)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>144418463
>>
>>144418401
>(((New Yorker)))
>(((smart)))
>>
>>144418401
>enjoy reading the New Yorker
how could you enjoy that?
>>
>>144418401
I used to work in journalism. The media was always this way, they just had much more power before. Like William Randolph Hearst said, he liked journalism because "you can crush a man with journalism."

Stripped of their power they just look ridiculous. That's the only difference.
>>
>>144418812
>>144418699
they sometimes have interesting journalism when it isn't obviously one-sided, and their fiction and poetry is sometimes interesting
>>
>>144418463
>white "people"

So like the Jews and light skinned Hispanics? I think I can get on board.
>>
>>144418401
>or a serious congressional candidate

i mean, he's probably gonna win. i live in MA district 8. this area is cucked to death and filled with nigs.
>>
>>144418401
True story:

>go to local market/drugstore/etc
>go to magazine rack.
>look at new yorker cover
>if cover is anti trump/ anti right
>look at the cartoons
>while I browse the magazine for cartoons
>either RIP some pages or spit in the magazine
>put magainze back in rack, ruining the magazine
>repeat next time i'm in the store.

I don't usually take lefty techniques, but this one sort of grew on me.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.