[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: WorldMap.jpg (754 KB, 3302x1696)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
Countries in the World: 195

54 countries are in Africa
48 in Asia
44 in Europe
33 in Latin America and the Caribbean
14 in Oceania
2 in Northern America
>>
>2 in north ameriga

kill all whitbois
>>
Like hmm probably Iceland or Sweden
Hate USA
>>
>>144420607
Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as "retarded," increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.
>>
>>144420723
>Egypt/UK dynasties.
>An argument against incest.
Full retard.
>>
Am I retarded? I thought Mexico and the Caribbean islands were North America?
>>
in browsing /sp/ and here it would be the Netherlands. Dont know how they get a pass when theyre worse than Australia.
>>
>>144420533
The only 2 counties on Earth I hate are Mexico and Russia.
My Favortie countries are Denmark,Israel,Hungary, and Estonia.
And yes, I've been to all of the listed countries, so the like or hate isn't irrational.
>>
>>144420533
Hate USA the most
>>
>>144420996
Caribbean islands aren't in North America, but Mexico is.
>>
>>144420533
Australia looks like it's melting on that map.
>>
>>144422247
Fuck off sweaty chimp
>>
File: solar system.jpg (217 KB, 800x571)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>144421354
>map

http://www.oxfordcartographers.com/our-maps/peters-projection-map/

https://youtu.be/vVX-PrBRtTY
>>
>>144420533
hate the US because it has nothing better to do than force its shitty democratic and capitalist systems on every nation that tries something else and then feels itself so victimised it fakes terror attacks against itself to feel assured
>>
>>144420533
Love, My own
Hate, The Jewnited states, Israel, and Buenos Aires

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.