[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1507308722002.jpg (211 KB, 960x720)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
I just finished a nice 3 hour walk with a friend along a pretty comfy trail.
I noticed a good number of people walking in either direction along it, but the one thing I didn't see even once is a nigger.
Why do they hate nature so much?
>>
>>144421245
There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims.
>>
>>144421245
There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims.
>>
I see that down in Richmond VA they have all these parks but unless they have basketball courts the nigs could care less
>>
>>144421176
backpacker-anon here

I have only seen 4 niggers out in the wilderness, over the course of many months.
>>
>>144421176
the niggers are hiding in the bushes waiting to rob you
>>
Nature is still their adversary. They've never conquered it and their genes know it
>>
>>144421176
Because they live in the now and are stupid, thus most of the time is dedicated to carnal pleasures and greed. Going into the wild often requires time, planning and has no hedonist pleasures. Why would a nigger waste him time going in the woods when he can chase drugs, pussy and status?
>>
File: 1505146754212.png (114 KB, 210x247)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>144422665
> came here to post exactly this...

godspeed anon

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.