[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1486231635923.jpg (15 KB, 600x384)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Is anyone else sick of all these fucking idiots like SJW's/Femanists/Etc. I cant fucking stand this shit anymore. Apparently Antifa
>I dont even know what the fuck Antifa is
But they are going to protest (riot) in the streets like a bunch of fuck tards trying to get trump impeached.
People dont protest anymore they riot and breaking shit./steal shit then they claim to be the victims whenever a police officer shoots at them for being complete self centered dumb cunts.

Please share your opinions on whats happening to this fucked country
>>
File: 6cb.jpg (24 KB, 480x724)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>144422491
Don't worry I've got a backup escape plan.
>>
File: Average antifa.jpg (1.04 MB, 2250x2037)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
Antifa started out as a terrorist organization that initially had quite an impact through their acts of violence "against the system", "against the man" but now they are a bunch of confused children who play by the ideology dictated by the "Oy vey" man. Of course they were also antifascist, and fought any type of fascists.
>>
>>144422491
interesting you're sick of those idiots but make no mention of the right wingers. you're a sheep who has fallen for the divide and conquer narrative.
>>
>>144422491
If they start to take over, I'm leaving the country and heading to either New Zealand or South America where I can establish a new life safe from the modern day Maoists.
>>
>>144422491
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU
NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU STAND FOR
NOBODY FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU PERCEIVE THE WORLD

if you want to do something go and do it instead of circlejerking with hundreds of other nobodies here

every week i see one of these threads
every week there are more terrorist attacks and globalists gaining ground (mainly in Europe)
every week the West falls more (not that this is a bad thing. Only weak empires fall)
and people are here complaining
fucking faggots all of you
you deserve the rope more than any nigger
>>
>>144425535
Practically, the situation is:

A few salty bois with no guns VS Every gun owner, and the national guard.
>>
>>144422491
Where is this gonna happen ma boi?
Umm.. I need some TV, Toaster and Microwave.
>>
>>144428227
I don't know, their numbers scare me. I've seen the videos and the commies have a large crowd while the other side is quite a bit smaller. I have the means to leave already, but staying until it gets bad, then I'm packing my bags and transferring my account balances out of the country.
>>
>>144421907

>>144414253
I imagine if things gets bad a state of emergency will be declared. Then groups of concerned citizens with guns, right wing militias, and the national guard will come out. While I doubt the national guard will be using lethal force I can't say the same for civilian vigilantes.

This wont end well for them and the only thing they'll accomplish by this chimp out is getting Trump reelected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yhHAC_cPn8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_GhtfUUR7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GZUmBtZkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy0zP4pYkSo
>>
>>144429255
Dont let it scare you. They have fire, and blunt weapons. Thats it. Imagine that going against only two .50 cal machine guns. Theyd get shredded into bits. They have nothing to fight back with.
>>
Do you know what i'm really tired of? Frogposters
>>
>>144429255
Quality > quantity. Majority of leftards and antifa are brainwashed feel-good's who have never done an honest day's work in their lives or are trust-funded babbies. Not hardened or experienced at all.
>>
Most of the antifas come from well off families and got radicalized after seeing that this is the latest coolest trend they have to jump on.
>>
https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/an-intimate-history-of-antifa
An indepth history of antifa. The article is quite good.
>>
>>144430691
A lot of the left is arming themselves.

>>144431039
I agree, getting a job builds character. They could learn a thing or two from working on the job and paying taxes.
>>
>>144422491
>Doesn't know what antifa is
Lurk moar faggot
>>
At least in Europe the left can't do shit. They are weed smoking hippies. Drugs is the only thing they do and spreading their ideas to dumb kids. They dont have paramilitary units like the russians do. Those guys have guns, they are physically fit and train on a regular basis.
>>
>>144422491
Go shoot up your School.
>>
Do it like it's Las Vegas
>>
>>144424529
Why would anyone care about mentioning right wingers as behaving that way? They don't behave that way so it is just a lie to make yourself look like a centrist but really you are just encouraging people to stop criticizing the left.
>>
>>144434766
Most Right wingers are rabid 25 y.o. kissless virgins like that Brevik guy. I also know rabid right wingers who, guess what, are also kissless virgins because ideology had taken up their minds and installed itself in the place of the most common sense reality.
>>
>>144427398
This is pasta and currently being tested by shill for effect. Unsure if they are fed-baiting anons to shoot harddrives of Certain Places or just trolling, either way ignore them.
>>
>>144422491
>doesnt even mention niggers.
>>
>>144422491
Nice pasta, CIAnon.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.