[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Happy Pepe.jpg (25 KB, 394x458)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
>>
File: 1497480599425.jpg (47 KB, 999x113)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
I hate read it.

Gets me horny.
>>
>>144423427
Basically it is leftist spergs writing "edgy" and "snarky" articles about things they dislike in an extremely partisan way, while still claiming to be "objective" and "scientific" using (((sources))). The whole site is pozzed to the max, filled with fat programmers pretending to be women, the bad kind of autists, hypercuck atheists who actually watch The Amazing Atheist, and other forms of human garbage.
>>
File: uihiuh.png (3.79 MB, 1488x2760)
3.79 MB
3.79 MB PNG
They are just are more blatant version of wikipedia where they say way the wikipedia editors really want to say, but can't get away with it.
>>
>>144424515

Their Sargon of Akkad article is on point though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.