[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: militia.jpg (152 KB, 1242x828)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Okay guys, and (((MODS))), let us talk about our first two amendments.

One: Freedom of speech

Two: Freedom to bare arms, and form militias.

So, my questions is, are we not allowed to talk about forming militias at this point? And if that is the case, we probably need to actually form them.

ITT: Discussion for formation of militias throughout country to combat lefty mind virus and restore America to it's rightful place, way the fuck above ((((((israek)))))

MAIN POINT

HOW THE FUCK DO WE COMMUNICATE AROUND THESE NSA/CIA/FBI FAGGOTS
>>
File: tabs-meme.jpg (74 KB, 1000x533)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144426856
Nice try, FBI
>>
>>144427001
oy vey we have rights
>>
>>144427001
in fact blow me kike

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>>
File: 1505216423147.png (62 KB, 282x200)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>144427052
>>
>>144427120
thanks for the bump jidf
>>
>>144426856
Militia's aren't illegal form one and train, make friends, and prepare for the storm. Just don't say/do stupid shit and you'll be fine.
>>
>>144426856
Everyone knows militias are just alphabet soup trying to entrap each other. No real people there
>>
YOU

CANNOT

INFRINGE

ON

THE

BILL

OF

RIGHTS

THEYRE GIVEN BY GOD
>>
>>144426856
>So, my questions is, are we not allowed to talk about forming militias at this point?

We are.

The jew owned media is trying to imply otherwise, though...
>>
>>144426856
>So, my questions is, are we not allowed to talk about forming militias at this point?

No, feds will raid the militia and setup sting operations to put militia members in jail for life.

>hey buddy mind giving me a lift
>let me put my bag here in the back seat
>mind stopping at this gas station so I can piss
>oh hey a dozen unmaeked fbi vehicles swarm your car
>turns out that militia member you gave a lift to left a bag of stolen guns and homemade supressors in your back seat
>never see them until court, then you find out 4/5 militia members were federal agents testifying you planned a terror attack out and bought those guns

Its cool if you are antifa though, both LEO and antifa are on the state payroll. 3%ers are 3%militia 97% undercover federal agents.
>>
File: 1506925269335.jpg (88 KB, 680x774)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>144427496

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.