[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: reddit.png (30 KB, 310x310)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
what happened to reddit /pol/?
i know that it's super popular here to shit on reddit (and rightly so) but what most here won't acknowledge is that there was a time when reddit was fucking awesome.
>/r/gasthekikes (popular and active jew hate subreddit)
>/r/coontown (popular and active nigger hate subreddit, where users used to post all of the endless black on white crime that was committed)
>/r/fatpeoplehate (extremely active subreddit devoted to putting degenerate fatties down)
>/r/philosophyofrape (subreddit where rapists literally used to discuss their rapes. i'm not saying i condone this behavior or this sub, but it was fascinating reading material and really speaks to the level of free speech that was protected on reddit back in the day)
>many many many more awesome subs that i am neglecting to mention.

even as late as 2015 there was still the occasional redpilled post on the front page.

then ellen pao, that asian cuntress took over and things went down the drain. they ditched her because the userbase rebelled against the changes but the guy they installed in her place (steve huffman, /u/spez) was just as bad and carried out her same agenda until the place turned into an utter left-wing shithole.

what happened /pol/? how can build a mecca of free speech like that again??

they took our reddit, they're taking our youtube. they shut down stormer. they shut down stormfront. eventually they will find a reason to shut down /pol/ too and we will have nothing.

what do we do??
>>
>>144428414
also reddit was a big fan of ron paul back in the day just like 4chan was.
>>
>>144428414
>>
>>144428414
No, reddit is shit and redditscum needs to fuck off and die.
>>
>>144428414

College kids will win.
>>
>>144428414
>what happened to reddit /pol/?
owners realized free speech as a principle doesn't pay the bills
>>
>>144428414
Dude there was a time when tumblr was fucking awesome
>>
>>144428632
you're so fucking stupid, i was expecting this sort of stupidity in the responses. there was a time when reddit was more open to free speech and allowed a greater variance in the extreme topics you could discuss than even 4chan and /pol/, you obvious newfag.
>>
>>144428414
You let reddit die. And you form a reddit chan on chan chan chan chan chan chan chan chan
>>
>>144428414
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>144428766
Lurk more faggot. I have never and will never use or abide reddit. You don't belong here and never will. You faggots are the new Gaia.
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>144428414
It was never good, and if you spent any amount of your life there, then you're a faggot
>>
>>144428737
i think this is the real reason because reddit in its previous incarnation was not profitable. i think they changed the business model to pander to the sort of left wing retard that actually opens up his wallet or her pocketbook and pays for "reddit gold" because they saw a comment they liked on a cute cat video.

retardation is, unfortunately, something you can easily profit off of.
>>
>>144428534
>>144428670
>submits no ideas or arguments
>will win
>>
>>144428414
It got astroturfed to death. I've heard there are still some smaller less popular subs for non political things that haven't been destroyed.
>>
watching reddits death was like watching the beginning of the great tragic death of free speech on the internet. the situation has been getting worse and worse and worse ever since.
>>
>>144428939
>admits he never used reddit
>still claims it was never a good place
nice tard. yeah i'm the one that should "lurk moar" though (and yeah it's supposed to be spelled "moar" you obvious newfag).
>>
File: 1505593717638.jpg (36 KB, 1024x1024)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
I'd like to read honestly read about philosophy of rape any archive link didn't feminist got so triggered?
>>
>>144428414
Reddit was always gay.

You just grew out of it.

Some people didn’t and are now feminazis.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.