[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: steinberg_obama_ds.jpg (279 KB, 500x696)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
>>Mayor of Sacramento Hires Illegal Guatamalans

(((Darrell Steinberg))) and the rest of my shithole state Commiefornia wants to declare itself a sanctuary state.

Wouldn't it just be awful if his token Guatamalan right hand assistant got deported and the job position was opened for legal residents?

Her name is Mariella Medina. She has been convicted of a DUI along with her husband Christian Mueller who is attempting to thwart future deportation of her chain migratory family by buying a house under his name for them to hide in after DACA expires. Did I mention they are illegally growing weed?

Let me know what else you need Anon. Address, car makes and models, ext. Let's send a message they can't ignore.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.