[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_3783.png (148 KB, 253x257)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
The "Sven always interrupts Mike" meme is for petty faggots. He knows his roll and plays it better than anyone in the alt right. He also takes the bantz like a pro and has areas of expertise that Mike doesn't because he wasn't ever a leftist. Mike doesn't give a fuck how much you suck his dick so give it a rest. They're each aware of their different personalities but It does seem awkward lately because of these shit tier comments that are everywhere, but maybe they're just creating drama for the show. Something O&A might do. They're putting together a body of work and critics of the content should be thankful for how far it's come and the moves they're making. They're clearly strategizing their future on the inside so be patient.
>>
>>144430338
I don't think this thread is going to get much traction my fellow aryan masterbrother.
On 4chan, TRS is like reddit.
Meaning, everyone pretends they don't go there.
>>
>>144430338
Is this a new pasta? Who gives a fuck, it's annoying when they talk over each other like autists but that's what happens when you do a podcast over internet.

They should do fewer shows but do them with both of them in the same room, in a proper studio.
>>
>>144430338
Hey Sven, why don't you fuck off and start embodying the ideals you racist liberals preach?
>>
>>144431413
Heil Marx
>>
People actually complain about this? Mike and Sven both complement each other well and know they're strengths and weaknesses. Alex is the one who always chimes in with dumb comments add nothing to the topic and Mike has to pretend to humour him.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.