[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: brave n shit.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>I do agree on is that it's natural for women to have bodyhair. Some women have more than others and it's normal. Any real man recognizes this and understands this in Europe.

Are you a real man /pol/, are you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDe_kHYTb8
>>
>>144430955
You're drunk aren't you?
>>
File: Gillz2.jpg (70 KB, 1022x682)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Am I a real man? Yes but I work on myself and I expect women to do the same. Every man and every women should look like pic related.
>>
File: Gillz.jpg (58 KB, 700x450)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>144431176
That's the wrong Gillz picture
>>
>>144431222
>>144431176

I agree that men should work out but that's too tumescent and hypertrophied for me. I know that /fit/ crossposters will pile in to lmao at me like I'm not a seasoned lifter but I've never ever liked this cheesy bodybuilder look. Gymnasts, martial artists and boxers look best imo.
>>
File: Ab1.jpg (72 KB, 450x595)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>144431523
I mean yeah obviously, as long as you eat healthy, can run for a while and can lift your own body weight you're pretty much fine.
You should always strive to eat healthier and better your endurance and strength though.
>>
>>144430955
This is more traditional than whores with makeup on
>>
>>144432671
>lift your own body weight
Who except of an American can't lift their own body weight? That's pathetic.
>>
>>144430955
Its just hair, it’s a non issue, you’ll end up attracting someone who either doesn’t mind it or likes it.
>>
>>144430955
Now let's see her cunt. Love a shaggy carpet.
>>
File: spagedom.png (449 KB, 540x540)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
So bitch is bothered that body hair is considered unattractive or not feminine? I wonder what she thinks about yellow teeth? After all white in not THE natural color of teeth. There's nothing wrong with people preferring pearly whites, yes? So what's wrong with men who prefer smooth legs? Absolutely fucking nothing.
It's not society that's scared. It's her. She needs
thicker skin and to stop giving this much of a fuck.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.