[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So yet there is another film and propaganda piece about Winston Churchill, like always it portrays him as a hero that stood up against the Nazis and eventually leads Britain to victory against Hitler's Germany. This is bollocks, Winston Churchill was a racist imperialist that murdered millions with deliberate starvation of Indians just to feed his imperialist war machine. He wanted to stop black immigrants and thought the phrase 'Keep England White' was good and he personally murdered black Muslims in the Sudan during the River War. He was an evil figure and we need to stand up to the propaganda.

Hitler. Stalin, Churchill. The names of hate.
>>
Y'know, with our new morals of the modern day, I'm pretty sure everyone who lived pre-1970 is a bigot. There are no heroes in history, because none of them can be held up to the standards we're held to today.
>>
>>144434051
he killed shitskins, he is the hero the west needs
>>
>>144434051
Hi Pajeet.
>>
>>144434051
>killed muslims
>hated commies
>refused to let pakis into england

If he wasn't a kike puppet he would be /ourguy/
>>
Wow I didn't know Churchill was an ethnonationalist. You're making me think he really was /ourguy/.
>>
>>144434051
muslims were allies of nazi germany too
>>
>>144437861
Stop demonising people of colour

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.