[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is it easy to lie on a resume I have a 3 year gap from being a NEET so I asked some friends if I could put down fake jobs and put their names and numbers down and they said sure. I feel like I'll never get hired with such a huge GAP unless I lie.
>>
File: Jared Taylor (23).jpg (41 KB, 519x431)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
You should watch some Jared Taylor
He can save the huwhite race
https://youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE
>>
>>144435030

Multi-Business owner here.

There is no federal database to prove you have or haven't worked, that is available to the public. It is voluntary information, which is why (((you))) put it on your application.

Why do you feel like a fag for lying? Because of fucking bureaucracy? Start lying fag, get that job good.
>>
>>144435030
Also, if you came to me for a job, all I can do is call the number you provided, and the party better answer as the company or readily act as such, or I will get a funny feeling about it.

Make good lies, fag, don't be the FBI.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.