[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: RINO at LARGE.png (209 KB, 673x306)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
Republicans Yank Concealed Carry Reciprocity; Want to Discuss New Gun Controls

• House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-NJ) said, “Clearly that's something we need to look into.”

• House Freedom Caucus Leader Mark Meadows (R-NC) stated that he “would be open to considering a bill” on banning these items.

• And then, of course, there’s House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who when it was pointed out to her that banning bump stocks could lead to further gun control, shot back: “So what? … I certainly hope so.”

https://gunowners.org/alert100617.htm
>>
>>144440986
>• And then, of course, there’s House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who when it was pointed out to her that banning bump stocks could lead to further gun control, shot back: “So what? … I certainly hope so.”

What a fucking idiot.

The NRA said there should be a review in exchange for concealed carry consideration. If Pelosi scrubs it then she loses her possible republican defections once NRA tells the GOP to lock it down and give them nothing.
>>
>>144440987
Are you completely unaware of the NRA rolling over like a sick dog asking for a quick demise?
They literally have turned-coat.
>>
>>144440988
>the NRA rolling over like a sick dog
Gun Owners of America opposes a ban on bump stocks,” Executive Director Erich Pratt said in a statement, noting that the Obama administration’s ATF allowed the devices

the NRA has become controlled opposition
>>
>>144440986
Primary every last one of the Quisling fucks.
>>
Sometimes I hate the fact that I have awesome family and a lot to live for
>>
File: 1506965745546.jpg (79 KB, 960x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>144440986
Take it to >>>/pol/
These types of threads are not on topic, read the sticky
>>
>>144440989
Yes GOA said that. The NRA on the other hand is endorsing and supporting the ban of bumpfire.
They're the largest gun organization whether people like it or not and they have caved like a matchstick hut.

A lot of people are pulling their memberships and asking for their donations back which they might be legally entitled to.
>>
>>144440992
Fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>144440991
future spree shooter detected.
>>
>>144440991
Reported
>>
File: 1503867739443.jpg (402 KB, 730x780)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>144440994
Nice argument, champ. If you take issue with the rules, take it up with the mods.
>>
>>144440991
this.
>>
>>144440998
Not that anon but this is extremely weapons related.
>Nice argument, champ. If you take issue with the rules, take it up with the mods.
Do you not notice how threads like this arent deleted or moved? The mods are not on your side obviously. You simply do not have to read these threads if you want to stay in your own protective bubble unaware of the changing laws around you.

But you probably have the 'what can one man do' mentality so why even try, right? Right.
>>
>>144440993
>A lot of people are pulling their memberships
Two normies at work yesterday came to me to say they were canceling their NRA memberships, feels good

Membership
NRA 5,000,000
GOA 1,5000,000

Over 90,000,000 gun owners in US

Maybe it's time we flip the switch
>>
>>144441000
I interpret it as he isn't willing to Timothy McVeigh like the other Neets on the board
>>
>>144441001
GOA 1,500,000
>>
>>144441003
Oh okay I was about to say WHOAH hue
>>144441001
Yeah same, I live in a pretty rural place and everyone I know is ripping off their NRA stickers and donating the jackets and stuff they got. It's like christmas but everything is realtree and people are just throwing it into dollar bins.
>>
>>144441001
90 percent of those gun owners are peaceful, law abiding citizens only interested in hunting, and/or protecting themselves, and their families. there is no switch.
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (455 KB, 1280x1041)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>144440986
How did they "yank" concealed carry reciprocity? What does that even mean?
>>
>>35410465
You have to pay for dubs btw newfag.

I live in a pretty restricted state(ny) and can tell you none of my neighbors abide by the SAFE act. It made property they legally owned illegal and them criminals instantly.

What if trolling or facebook stalking suddenly became illegal anon? You're going to jail.
>>
>>144441007
I would hope so. But guns first
>>
Reform NFA. Add bump stock devices. Make sbrs easier to apply for. Ease ""armor piercing"" restriction. Ease sporting purpose restrictions. I'd call that a win win win
>>
>>144441008
>i'm okay with limiting my first amendment too!
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>144441006
i still say someome needs to show that bitch whar a real rape culture looks like. maybe then she will lose the bullshit sign.
>>
hey dumb fuck
"we need to look into" is doublespeak for "we aint doin shit"
and
"would be open to considering" is tantamount to "go fuck yourself"
at no point have they even come close to budging. but you're just a snot-nosed punk that's wet behind the ears so we'll forgive you. this time.
wake me up when a bill makes it out of committee. otherwise just shit the fuck up already. you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: 1441560881093.jpg (266 KB, 905x881)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
this is why I'm convinced every mass killing since mcveigh has been a false flag. if they weren't, politicians would be the target every single time.
>>
>>144441005
>there is no switch.
Not an NRA member but I used to donate far more than membership dues, that stopped last week. Not one more penny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEpyhzIPlSE
>>
>>144441014
because weakening our strongest gun lobby is such a good idea
you're playing right into the left's hands. why do you hate america?
>>
>>144441005
>90 percent of those gun owners are peaceful, law abiding citizens only interested in hunting
Sorry fudd you have to go back

13.7 million hunters
There were 13.7 million hunters in the United States over age 16 -- 12.7 million of whom used rifles, shotguns or handguns for hunting, according to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
>>
>>144441016
You can nearly treble that, anon.

https://wsfrprograms.fws.gov/Subpages/LicenseInfo/Natl%20Hunting%20License%20Report%202017.pdf
>>
>>144441015
>strongest gun lobby
>that just betrayed the fuck out of every single member
Gee anon... It's almost like there are other gun groups that actually listen to their members.
>>
File: GOA_webbanner1.png (47 KB, 936x111)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>144441015
>our strongest gun lobby
Sorry boomer your day has come. I hope the NRA doesn't survive this and a newer , stronger group that actually supports us prevails

http://www.gunowners.org
>>
What's a good argument for them. Seriously, they're mainly just fun range toys. This is first time most people have heard of them, shit I'd pretty much forgotten about them myself. All non-gun people know is that it helps a gun shoot faster, and with this impulsive fear people have of NFA items off they're compared to machine guns people will be scared of them.
>>
>>144440988
>Are you completely unaware of the NRA rolling over like a sick dog asking for a quick demise?
>They literally have turned-coat.

Eh they were trying to diffuse and bait the grabbers to talk about CC in exchange.

I mean I'm as pissed off as you about it too when I heard. And they even did damage control saying they didn't want a "ban" but just more regulations. Clearly trying to weasel in a comprimise.

I do think if the NRA gets enough heat that they could actually bleed a lot of heat once the "talks" begin and they 86 it from underneath. NRA gets the hate they've been holding off on for weeks after, meaning the media has already moved on majority.
>>
>>144441020
>What's a good argument for them
Stop being a fucking cuck and letting stuff get banned.
>>
How buy GOA memebership? Only seeing options to donate.
>>
>>144441020
>What's a good argument for them.
Its not about the accessory its (((they))) dont want you to shoot faster than the say you need too. How about we ban all aftermarket triggers because mill spec is good enough for soldiers right, Hell lets just ban semis all together. No reason for follow up shots while hunting deer right? lets just go back to revolvers, double action is plenty fast.
>>
File: Capture.png (27 KB, 1170x249)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>144441023
nigga
>>
>>144441021
>they were trying to diffuse the situation
>by completely caving instantly and advocating for people to cave in with them
It's over babyboomer. Your gun club is dying and people are leaving it faster than rats off a sinking ship.
>they didn't want to ban, just more regulations
HUR DUR
All the NRA has done is agree to limit your rights over the last 40 years. That's it.
Not one inch my fucking ass.
>>
>>144441026
>HUR DUR
>All the NRA has done is agree to limit your rights over the last 40 years. That's it.
>Not one inch my fucking ass.

Eeh is it what it is.

Anyways haven't heard the ban bill making headway yet, just proposed.
>>
>>144441026
>It's over babyboomer. Your gun club is dying and people are leaving it faster than rats off a sinking ship.
Fantastic. Now we lost the only relevant gun lobbying organization in the US.
>>
>>144441020
I swear I have read this exact post in every thread. How much are you getting paid?
>>
>>144441028
>the only relevant gun lobby
>that just rolled over on your rights
And nothing of value was lost.
Anon there are multiple other groups that have actual balls. If you think the NRA has been a positive thing for gun owners you are actually retarded.
>>
>>144441028
>Fantastic. Now we lost the only relevant gun lobbying organization in the US.
I bet you voted for that guy from Massachusetts who banned more firearms as Governor than Obama did as president. And you probably smiled when you did it too

In 2004, as Governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney banned the sale of assault weapons like the one used to spray 50-60 bullets a minute in the Colorado massacre.

On FOX News, Romney explained his position as follows:

"I believe the people should have the right to bear arms, but I don’t believe that we have to have assault weapons as part of our personal arsenal."
>>
I don't see the point of banning bump stocks when you can just do it on your hip
We need a restructure of our gun laws, the NFA and a lot of the random bullshit needs to be streamlined
I would trade universal BCGs for repeal of the NFA any day, not that it would help mass shootings or anything
>>
>>144441023
>and here we have another poor /k/ommando
>used to being used and abused by the NRA for 'memberships' and 'lifetime memberships' and 'donations' and other various forms of extortion
>this anon is completely blind to the realities that other organizations do not just want your fucking money.
Are you okay sir?... Do you need a blanket? A place to sleep tonight? It's okay, we know the NRA did some... horrible things to you, but not everyone is like that. You're safe now.
>>
>>144441032
>I would trade universal BCGs
A registry? You get the rope first
>>
>ITT
Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimjam. It amazes me we have any 2nd Amendment left when seeing how spinless the majority of gun owners are in what they would """trade""" to make the leftists """"stop"""" being mean to them.
>>
>>144441034
just make it illegal to create a registry
problem solved
>>
>>144440995
Dubs proves this to be true. Reported
>>
>>144441029
Maybe I phrased it poorly, I mean like what's a good argument that can be used against keeping them from being banned. I don't use them but anti-gunner won't stop with just banning these. They probably won't be happy until any gun is a fudd gun, and I bet they'll want those to all be like single-shot break actions.
>>
>>144441035
They’re using the beta orbiter approach
>maybe if I act like a spineless two face and give them what they want they will like me
>>
Donated $20 to GOA today.
>>
>>144441030
>Anon there are multiple other groups that have actual balls. If you think the NRA has been a positive thing for gun owners you are actually retarded.

Balls they might have, but presence in Washington (where they actually make the laws) they don't
>>
>>144441028
People don't donate to and join the NRA because they like they way the name sounds, senpai.

They donate and join because it's the foremost recognized guns rights organization. If people become disillusioned with them they'll simply make a new org that people will flock to. The GOA just needs more advertising imo.
>>
>>144441041
.... But they do? and what good is the NRA presence if they literally limit your rights. Are you fucking dumb?
Stop trying to defend an organization that actively fucks you over.
>>
>>144440986
MEET THE NEW BOSS!
SAME AS THE OLD BOSS!
>>
>>144440992
Avatar posting is against the rules, fuckbok.
>>
>>144441018
they did no such thing. show me what action they took or what legislation just got passed or stop it with your nonsense.

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. SOUND AND FURY SIGNIFYING NOTHING.
>>
>>144440986
>NJ
Paul Ryan isn't from NJ you fucking autist
>>
>>144441046
Yes surely hundreds of thousands of members of the NRA are asking for their money back and canceling their lifetime memberships for no reason...

I'm sure 'looking into working with law makers for further regulation' doesn't mean what most people that can read would assume.
>>
when you little faggots grow up, you'll learn words dont mean shit but actions do. lotta words tossed around but NO ACTION TAKEN.
>>
>>144441048
Probably. I suspect most of this is a concerted effort by the left o defund the NRA.
>>
>>144441050
If you seriously think the NRA has been positive for gun owners in america you might actually be retarded.
>it's a conspiracy!
No. They made their statement and a lot of americans said 'yo what the fuck, ive been giving you money for years so you can just fuck me?'

The NRA is for baby booming fudds. They're fucking turn coat faggots.
>>
>>144441048
>hundreds of thousands of members of the NRA are asking for their money back
from the department of numbers pulled out of one's own ass
multiple anecdotes dont constitute a data set.

remember the simpsons episode with the advertising run amok? JUST DONT LOOK JUST DONT LOOK
if you stop posting about it, then only the libtards will be doing the posting, it will be easier to deflect their shitposting

and its not like you fudge packers are going to call or write your congressman/senator, WHICH IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING becuase you fuck faces dont even know who they are so dont begin to lecture me on this shit. not until you at least stop wearing huggies, ok?
>>
>>144441051
I never said anything about conspiracy. It's basic fucking competitive marketing.
>>
>>144440986
>>>/pol/
>>
>>144441052
>you made that up!
No fucking shit you retard. But if the NRA is 5mil strong, if even 5% of their members(which its more than that) are out raged over this it's a quarter million lost members. 250,000 people dood.

Now if you can take a step back and stop being a raving retard maybe you could understand.

>juz write your congressman
I seriously fucking doubt that's going to do anything for the people who live in the largest states like new york or california. You're a fucking moron.

Stop condescending to people when you don't even understand how 'hundreds of thouands' is probably an understatement in this situation.
>>
>>144441053
Competition between who anon jesus christ.
>>
>>144441056
You're really so naive to believe that the NRA has no competition from competing lobbying groups on Washington? Are you suffering from brain damage?
>>
>>144441057
Do you realize how small of a drop in the bucket the NRA is. They are so fucking small they barely matter.
Again thought I ask you, competition between who? What other gun group is their size and strength.

Fuck sake anon.
>>
The Asperger's level in this thread is over 9000 and growing. What precisely do you expect these Republicans to say right after a mass shooting? Maybe: "FUCK OFF YOU COMMIE KIKES MOLON LABE MOTHERFUCKERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!". They made some vague, non-committal remarks in interviews, which is standard operating procedure for politicians - that's no reason to have an autistic meltdown. Keep up the pressure? Sure. But this level of spergout will have people questioning your sanity.
>>
>>144441001
>GOA 1,5000,000
1,*5000*,000?
>>
Ok here's one thing i can't wrap my head around. Let me preface by saying that I understand that gun owners are the safest most law abiding segment of the population. Also, very patriotic as well. My question is: how come none of these politician have any sense of respect for the fact that we are awash in guns and ammo and that maybe we don't like being pushed around? How come the most armed segment of the population commands so little respect? Niggers and fags regularly shut down highways and stomp around washington dc until their braindead demands are heard, yet we shitpost. Would you not agree that an all out call for arms and 1 million+ group of law abiding citizens assembling in washington and demanded that they be heard and acknowledged, would change the national discourse? maybe people would realize that second amm is backed by the very thing they hate so much? perhaps if we actually assembled once and told our politicians that our god given rights will no longer be the cheapest whore in the brothel, we could actually put an end to this madness? I can't be going between the panics and always fretting if i have enough ammo to shoot and when is some reckless democrat going to cause a reckless stampede on gun stores and ammo etc. It's all so tiresome
>>
>>144441055
you sound a hell of a lot more ignorant than i do, kid.
why dont you stop posting until you've paid attention to politics for a while. your cunning strategy of doing nothing will surely pay off in the future.
>>
>>144441053
>effort by the left to defund the NRA
>but it's not a conspiracy! it's competitive marketing!
>But there are other competing lobbying groups that want to take NRA support away
>but it's not a conspiracy.
Anon that is a conspiracy.
>>
>>144441062
>ur ignorant
>despite people literally blowing their shit up with 'fuck the nra' tearing NRA stickers off shit
>thousands of people on various forums talking about how they've ended their memberships and even asked for their money back
>probably more than 5% of their members which alone is 250,000 people

>'ur more ignorant than me, stop posting'
God damn you're fucking retarded anon.

>your cunning strategy of doing nothing will surely pay off in the future.
Where the fuck did that even come from you autist holy shit.
>>
b
>>
>>144441061
Well, for one, a million armed people marching on the capital is typically a coup or invasion.
>>
>>144441066
to peacefully protest obviously, no coup or overthrow. just to show up in numbers and kindly ask to have some respect shown to us and not just willy nilly scream about bans every time shit happens.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.