[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why aren't you living on a farm in the countryside? Taking care of your own needs. Waking up, having sex with your white wife before the kids wake up. Home schooling your kids. Raising your kids to fend for themselves. Why aren't you living this life anon? I am and it's fucking great. Fuck living in a city with niggers
>>
not politics
>>
>YEAH ANON. WHY DON'T YOU JUST QUIT BITCHING ABOUT YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND FLICK THE MAGIC WAND OF FARM FAMILY LIFE? FUCKING STUPID LOSER ANON, QUIT BEING POOR!
>>
>>144441643
>having sex with your white wife before the kids wake up
incorrect!
you fuck before you sleep.
you need that steeze throughout the day to get tasks done.
that is real nofap.
>>
>>144441836
No. You're a faggot.
>>
>>144441836
Why not both? Morning sex is pretty good anon.
>>
>>144441643
>Fuck living in a city with niggers
Cities is a white people invention. Living in rural area is for shitskin savages.
>>
Plus you live on a farm. Working is sometimes optional. Or you get your wife to go collect the eggs, feed the livestock etc. Or kids. While I do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>144441643
I dont like being alone
>>
This is the red pill way to live

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.