[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1440068103732.jpg (57 KB, 839x1080)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
did hitler believe romans were nonwhite or believe they were aryan? can anyone give me a source for that?
>>
>>144443652
Hitler would have gassed ANYONE without BLUE EYES and BLONDE HAIR.
>>
>>144443810
Typical Jew. He hated commies. He recognized the pattern that showed all commies originated with Jews. He saw the history of Jews fucking over the white man. He knew his purpose.
>>
>>144443652
The Holy Roman Empire was the first reich and included parts of Italy. Northern Italians are white in my opinion.
>>
>>144443652
>implying Hitler was a white supremacist
Bluepilled
>>
>>144444139
my grandfather is Italian and he says that if you were born south of Rome, you are not considered Italian
>>
>>144443652
>romans are italians
>italians are white

stop this meme.
>>
>>144443810
oh is that why sjws hate those traits so much.
>>
>>144443652

If I remember correctly there was a period of shitflinging between Mussolini and Hitler where they were arguing ideology and Mussolini pointed out all of Rome's great achievements and Germania's relative lack thereof despite Romans not being Arran. Basically IRL "you're not white" shitposting. Lare on they became friends again and bother somehow decided Romans were in fact Nordic Aryans and modern Italians were essentially Aryans mixed with Mediterraneans
>>
>>144445878
>Rome's great achievements
Outside of slaughtering tons of people and obliterating several cultures they had no achievements. They piggy backed off of Greek glory and ideals. Which they ruined and tainted by the end.
>>
File: 1499431262742.jpg (6 KB, 167x175)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>144443810
Are you talking about that Hitler guy from WWII that allied with Italians, Japanese, Arabs, Muslims and Indians to kill blond Europeans?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.