[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: kek.jpg (70 KB, 638x800)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
We REALLY don't want you back.

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

http://yournewswire.com/women-dna-man-sex/

This is the Reason why we say once you go nigger you can fuck off.
Every mudshark that has defiled herself with a nonwhite subhuman retains his dna inside of her.
So when you have sex with her and get her pregnant, the nigger dna will also go inside of the baby.
You will literally be a fucking cuck and your "white" child will be a fucking nigger.
>>
absolute bullshit
>>
If you can't find a girl that hasn't been blacked yet you are just blind. Also stop with your white screaming. all the white woman are ours not yours
>>
>>144444005
Not this again. I'm genuinely surprised by the lack of academic education of people around here. Re-read the paper and tell me where does it even say anything remotely similar to what you claim. No to niggers fucking white women, but fucking hell, stop being this retarded. The concerted decrease in intelligence from most users in this board during recent years is worrisome, to say the least.
>>
>>144444516
t. nigger
>>
>>144444831
t. nigger # 2
>>
>>144445257
> MUH ((( Intellectualism )))
God you sound like an autistic virgin, also stop trying to shill and deny what the study shows you nigger lover.
>>
>>144445821
It's people like you that really make me wonder if blacks are that much worse than whites. You're literally a white nigger. It's the ultimate irony for someone with that flair. Please keep your idiocy to yourself and don't embarrass our race any further.
>>
>>144445257
>Swedish flag
>Defends Niggers
Your ancestors are ashamed cucko
>>
>>144447387
Pinpoint the exact part where I defended them. I am merely exposing his ignorance and the misinterpretation of academic findings, which I have no doubt is unintentional, given his ignorance.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.