[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hey would someone buy me a 1992 Geo Tracker?
>>
>>144444263
I'll buy it and you can watch me drive away with your girl
>>
>>144444263
back in the day twas like 2004 i had a mk 3 supra (still do ) but were telling astory here. i was on the clock and some fagget i worked with came to mew shreiking about how i need to race this peice of shit. it was a slow day and i was like mmk . so me and this geo fucking pos lined our shit up in the lot and we reved our engines up and i remmeber everyone laughing their asses off because our boss was poking his head out the side door. we just kinda parked and he never mentioned it. but it was still pretty funny i love that car and i need to sel it unfortunately any offers on a mk3 supra? :(
>>
>>144444263
posting in epicly shit bread!
>>
File: kikeposter.webm (1.53 MB, 640x360)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
>>144446042
how does it feel to be hated by literally the entire earth?
>>
>>>/o/

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.