[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Where is this guy when he's so much needed?
>>
Stephen Paddock was the most recent patsy
>>
Cuba
>>
>>144450364
True. However its lots harder nowadays to pull it off. Everyone has been conditioned to self hate and be embarrassed when they are filled with feelings that would lead to such an endeavor. Media is always sending out signals that you are crazy if you feel that someone has to die for the greater good.

Thats why it is, more than ever, imperative that armed revolt begin. Because in armed revolt as in times of war, it is expected and perfectly acceptable to kill your enemys leaders.
>>
>>144451829

Jack Ruby killed Osward..

It's on fucking video as well. Oh let me guess you deny it's authenticity as well? Lol..you fucking kids crack me up with your delusions.
>>
>>144450364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCovaoDlpk8

He's still alive, just making shitty Garfield memes on youtube.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.