[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nigger force.jpg (26 KB, 400x300)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
There is nothing in the Constitutional which states the United States shall have an Air Force. So, the Air Force should be immediately disbanded. I read the Constitution and there is nothing about an Air Force, hence it is unconstitutional. The Constitution provides for and Army and Navy, but no Air Force. If it is not in the Constitution, then the government cannot do it. The federal government has been operating an illegal branch of the military since 1947. All of Air Force's football victories should be forfeited and awarded to the teams they have play through the years since that Academy should have never existed in the first place. Their Commander-in-Chief trophies should be given to either Army or Navy, the only two Constitutionally-proper service academies.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>144450757
Nor is there anywhere in the constitution where it says you must pay income tax. So, you should stop paying income tax?
>>
File: doc_057_big.jpg (56 KB, 500x756)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>144452541
>>
>>144452639
Wow. Those youtube videos and people in them are full of shit.
>>
WTF I hate the Air Force now.
>>
"provide for the common defense"

/sage
>>
>>144450757
>written before airplanes existed
hmmmmm

I mean we could have officially put it in with an Amendment but that seems silly and unnecessary.
>>
File: lefunne.png (1 KB, 79x72)
1 KB
1 KB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.