[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

After this post there will no more reason to engage in religious threads on /pol/. And you shouldn't. Don't even reply to this one, and if you must, sage. So, let's begin.

We can't prove a historical Jesus existed as per Scripture so let's consider Jesus from the perceptive of him being a meme.

Buddha represents inner peace, Kobo Daishi represents finding perfection in this very life, Mohammad represents obedience. All of these spiritual icons are memes representing some internal virtue their followers hope to acquire for themselves. So what does Jesus represent?

Jesus represents altruism.
According to his story, he died on a cross to save the world.
Altruism is self-sacrifice.
And this is why Jews hate Jesus:
>Jew are materialistic and self-serving

The Jewish religion is all about the Jews becoming great, powerful, and ruling everybody else.
While the Christian religion is all about helping others and maintaining this world, not ruling it.
The idea of suffering for someone else is foreign to the Jew.

Jesus represents love for all peoples whereas the Jew only has love for his tribe and holds contempt for others.

Jesus is a meme representing altruism and we all need to develop this quality in order for humankind to evolve mentally. Whether a Pagan or an atheist, the mysteries represented by Christ can greatly benefit your life and even our society as a whole. This doesn't mean you have to become a Christian, just like a Christian can appreciate the family/nation oriented spirit of Paganism and adopt this virtue without practicing Paganism.

The secret to all our religions is to use them as tools to discover and develop admirable qualities in your own human character.
>>
>>144451228
Yeah, there won't need to be religious threads.
/pol/ is a christian board and non-christians can fuck off.
>>
>>144451382
I second that.
>>
>>144451382
>>144451382
When did that happen though? I remember in 2006 all of 4chan was pretty atheist and I would get tired of explaining that proving the existence of god was as futile as proving non-existence, and that atheism was purely an adolescent reactionary ideology. Somewhere over the years that stopped and now it's all "deus veult" and authoritarianism.
>>
>>144451228
>Jesus represents altruism

Wrong. Don't confuse compassion for altruism, the latter is an invention by the Enlightenment thinker Auguste Comte. Altruism was created in spirit of Anti-Christian thought but seeped into churches and continues to plague Western Christiandom. Nietzsche's error lies in reducing all Christianity to Altruistic Christianity, he never really understood what traditional Christianity was all about. Scheler writes about this in Ressentment if you want to read into it
>>
File: altruism.png (60 KB, 826x697)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>144452898
you dont think jesus suffering on a cross solely for the benefit of others isnt "altruism?"

altruism is suffering for others.
compassion does not require you to suffer.
>>
>>144451228
Except that there are both Roman and Jewish historical records accounting for Jesus's existence, so your argument fails on the very first assumption.
>>
File: 15.jpg (31 KB, 480x360)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>144451228
>Jesus was a meme
>we need to evolution.jpeg
>>
>>144453227
This. Evolution is a lie.
>>
File: 9b7.png (1.05 MB, 706x1000)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>144452562
/Pol/ just matured mostly. Especially in the face of all the degeneracy that has followed in the wake of a lack of Christianity, along with the rise of secularism. The only ones who stand in opposition to this are the degenerate fedorafag Redditors trying to shill all religious discussion.
>>
>>144453227
>>144453351
evolution in the context of change through improvement. if i start working out my body "evolves" to a more fit and healthy state. Not Dawkins evolution.
>>
>>144453558
Thats correct but gullible and rebellious people tend to accept a different stance because of their upstart fallen state.
>>
source that video? jew looks cute
>>
>>144453482
Amen. It's sad to see that whites being the ones fighting against God when non-whites being ones to stand with Him. I guess the future belongs to you.
>>144453558
Then don't use that heathen word.
>>
File: baby jesus.gif (1.09 MB, 380x255)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>144453669
we must allow our thinking to evolve through study and contemplation

>>144453703
heathen/divine is an issue the mind wrestles with. dont forget nothing is forbidden us, but not everything is useful. whats evil in this context may be wholly good in another.
>>
File: Codreanu.jpg (114 KB, 640x971)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>144453065
You don't know what you're talking about anon, just look up who coined the term in the first place. Comte's altruism is Ressentment in the guise of love, whereas Christ's love for us is pure
>>
>>144451228
That's an odd thing to do for a nation that takes billions from us, that asks us for everything and we oblige. Weird I thought they were our greatest ally and here they are mocking our religion and how they killed Jesus...
>>
>>144453842
>dont forget nothing is forbidden us, but not everything is useful
Fuck off faggot. Bible is quite clear what is and what is not forbidden.
>>
>>144453855
Is Christ's love the same as the love I feel for my mother or girlfriend? If not, can you explain Christ's love without resorting to mysticism?
>>
>>144453934
It's not about liking or not liking jews you dipshit. It's about jews needing to be in Jerusalem to fulfill the prophecy. Second comming won't if Israel isn't there. We are just playing them.
>>
>>144453986
>I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.
Romans 14:14

>“Everything is permissible,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is edifying.
1 Corinth. 10:23

We are not under the Law any more, therefore, nothing is forbidden for us. But this doesn't mean you should engage in evil, because it says not all things are beneficial for us tho we may engage in anything being delivered from Law.
>>
File: Joseph-Smith.jpg (1.14 MB, 2130x2817)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>144451228
Mormons are the best of all of them. They have stable families and plenty of offspring with a noticable lack of degeneracy.
>>
>>144454266
Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.
>>
>>144454353
Mormons aren't Christians and they will burn in hell like the pagans they are.
>>
>>144454122
>Heh we just need to do what they say for them, by letting them kill us in mossad operations, giving them billions, letting then steal nukes we are playing them!!!
>>
>>144454470
your verses dont contradict mine, anon.
if they did, the bible would contradict itself.

>For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.
Roman 6:14

The Law exists because humans can't do good on their own without the fear of consequence. Jesus instructed man in how to be good without fear. This is what it means to be "outside the Law" -- I do not need a law to tell me not to rape or kill. I dont need consequences or a Hell to make me want to help my fellow man. These are virtues within the spirit, not the mind, and must be developed internally.
>>
>>144454601
We are letting them have minor, meaningless victories while we take the ultimate one for God Himself.
>>
>>144451228
I believe you, we're coming to a crossroads

>Archetype of Jesus

He contains all the the archetypes, the prophet, the healer, the teacher,the king, the lover, the jester. He has all the past and future archetypes withing him. All except one.

Jesus is not a warrior.

That doesnt mean he wants us to sacrifice ourselves at the first chance. But sacrifice ourselves we will have to.

My final thoughts on Jesus would be on his crucifixion:

>If he had the power to free himself why didnt he do it.
>if he couldnt free himself, because of his mission, then he didnt wasnt actually making a choice
>'Father why have you forsaken me'

This is the final larp. The final red pill.

Jesus' death on the cross was supposed to boggle our minds for centuries, so we remember. Its both a ruse and a great mystery.

Not that it was meant for us to argue over, but rether to unify us in search of the truth.
>>
>>144451228
fuck you already you cursed destroyed kike OP
>>
>>144454599
Mormons believe in the word of God and his only begotten son Jesus Christ. I don't care how the media tries to spin it, but Mormons are Christians.
>>
>>144452562
And look at where that mindset has gotten us.
>>
>>144454766
good post mate.
>He has all the past and future archetypes withing him. All except one. Jesus is not a warrior.
You're right. Luckily Jesus says he'll return not as lamb but lion, bring this meme full circle.
>>
>>144454968
Well the reason for that is because atheism doesn't really produce anything culturally.
>>
File: 1507247786253.jpg (1.91 MB, 1280x860)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
Haha, fucking nope.
>>
>>144455065
Exactly my point, it produces degeneracy.
>>
>>144452562
We "evolved"... kek.
>>
>>144454988
Thanks.

For this I'd rather not
Because it is also said to be aware of false prophets.
It is also said that destruction will come from within Christianity.
I'm not starting it. And I advise you to not start it either. Just be prepared.
>>
>>144455584
what if youre supposed to start it? O_O
what if we both are? Christianity has become corrupt, shallow and devoid of Christ's teachings. We could fix all that...
>>
I was going to write something but it would be too profound for you peasants.
>>
>>144455915
thanks for holding back senpai
>>
File: _3206164_orig.jpg (136 KB, 500x334)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
So have a few photos representing our origin, instead.
>>
File: 1498921104112.png (695 KB, 595x680)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>144455971
Your welcome. This thread is too far below the necessary conscious level to receive it.
>>
>>144455781

You are speaking of a time thats not meant to rejoice for, morning star.

Be prepared. Thats it.
>>
>>144456098
lol

>>144456125
alright but i think im gonna try to fix things a little. best of luck in the tribulation bro
>>
>>144454025
No, because the mysticism of the faith cannot be explained. If you open yourself for the holy spirit He will fill you. That is why Heilige Maria Magdalena is such an important figure in our church. She stands for a new beginning, by opening herself for the holy spirit, she received the holy spirit. If you open yourself for the spirit, he will come to you. He is there for you, and he wants you to succeed.
>>
>>144454353
Fuckings cool but not for the wrong reasons
>>
>>144456201
oh yeah, lessen the suffering if at all possible.

Godspeed stranger, see you at the gate.
>>
>>144451228
Fuck off dude. Live for yourself. the more you help others the less you'll have for yourself. And in this world, you can't survive on less.
>>
>>144451228
I like your breakdown anon, but I have to say 1 thing that you're not giving credit for in regards to Christianity, that's only allowed in Christianity. Christianity relies on it's followers to have faith, not blind obedience. There's a chasm in the best of Christian's hearts that allows you to question your ideals and beliefs because that's what God wants you to do. There's numerous pieces in the Bible that talk about people not believing what is right in front of them, or being tricked by sin into loosing something.

Christianity literally accounts 100% for one's own individual belief and how it is taken and applied. (I know I'm going to get flack for this) It's literally the science of religions. That's why /pol is a Christian board, that's why "Christian" countries rule the world. Be nice, do nice, live in reality, change it by means of good, and all out Hell for those guys...
>>
>>144455915
Azu til Azuwee
>>
>>144452562
>pol is all of 4chan
No, this is not a Christian website and there's only ever like 40 idiots in those Christian threads. You're a minority dude
>>
>>144456004
dont let us down now
>>
>>144455422
Evolution could give birth to self-deception if this would be benefitial, yes.
>>
>>144456405
Of course why do you think just about every society was not keen of homosexuality?
>>
>>144456689
>Said the fucking minority.
>>
>>144454697
>Being this fucking delusional

The gentiles are such gullible animals. Good goy. There will be 42 virgins waiting for you.
>>
>>144456272
>No, because the mysticism of the faith cannot be explained.
I agree. But you should also know how hard it is to convince people of your theology if it hinges on the mystical experience, because without such an experience, you win little to no converts. This is why we must explain this experience in a way normies will understand.

Altruism, regardless of the etymology of the word, means "compassion/love to the point of self-sacrifice for the benefit of the thing or person you care for." This is more than just love or compassion but it is suffering on its behalf. This is the virtue we must promote along with love. When we say:

>love others

people tend to ask "how?" Do you love them like you love your mother, or maybe like you love God? certainly not! You love them in a way which permits you to suffer for them and not regret your pain.

>>144456414
cya friend

>>144456594
agree with you bigly. id point out the christian aversion to other philosophies tho, as this limits and damages the christian. An example is meditation. For the longest time American evangelical christians regarded meditation as a satanic practice because its an Eastern practice. Even now yoga is considered Satanic by some. Christianity can liberate or imprison the mind.
The goal shouldnt be to win converts anyway but to spread our ideals and morals into society. I would rather be surrounded b
>>
>>144455781
Thats what we are
>>
>>144456272
I experience bliss and absolute freedom in my lucid dreams. Is that making me some prophet or divine figure? If such state will be avaliable to you through neurostimulation would you accept electric device as conduit of divine will?
>>
>>144456920
>fix christianity by fixing ourselves
i like it
>>
>>144456904
>I would rather be surrounded by non-christians who share my values than christians who scam and scheme
not sure why that got cut off
>>
>>144456904
Hindu religions are the stuff of nightmares, deeply philosophical, but scary for anyone's standards.
>>
>>144457379
true. take whats good and leave the wickedness behind.
>>
>>144456904
>Christianity can liberate or imprison the mind.
Anything can be corrupted, especially by people that circle jerk lead by a megalomaniac.

>11 How is it you don’t understand that I was not talking to you about bread? But be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
12 Then they understood that he was not telling them to guard against the yeast used in bread, but against the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

>lol, he's talking about shills
>>
>>144451228
We all worship where our spirit guides us, where our spirit finds comfort.
Nothing else matters.
Christ's teachings own my heart.
Those teaching are what makes my heart sing.
>>
>>144457121
No because it would have been artificially created stimuli
>>
File: jesus-spoopy-neck.jpg (1.82 MB, 1262x1357)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
>>144457587
true and lol didnt relate that verse to shills before now.

>When you realize Jesus was the first to fight what call the NWO

>>144457671
hallelujah
>>
>>144456689
I've always been the minority in some way or another, what's your point? Theism has taken over this once largely atheist website, from my observation.
>>
>>144451228
I thought JC was a mushroom
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross
>>
File: 1507420456968.webm (2.98 MB, 480x360)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB WEBM
>>144457379
How is different from african "rituals"?
>>
File: pepe trip.jpg (60 KB, 960x516)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>144457883
lolwut
>>
>>144456825
Only if it's proven to beneficial in away that it bled into progeny and other areas, in respect to evolution.
>>
>>144451382
/pol/ is 95% zionist Jews roleplaying And 5% schizophrenics who take it seriously.
>>
>>144458016
Don't know what this is but it makes me gag
>>
>>144457807
It's not just about shills, but anyone with alternative motives. Didn't hear that during the Houston disaster ole' Olsteen opened in mega church only after scrutiny and then passed around a collection plate...?

That's the type of nigga.
>>
File: 1488897433512.jpg (118 KB, 1003x668)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>144451228
>they are mocking mohammed
its just a prank bro
>they are mocking jesus
grrr
>>
>>144458516
ah i see yes. it seems the whole of christianity today is led by osteen types of child raping priests. its no wonder why so many hate christianity. they dont realize its not christianity they hate but the abandoning of it!

>>144458606
mohammed called for beheadings and terror.
jesus called for peace and mutual understanding
>>
>>144458496
Israel shaking in his yamaka. It's ok, us Christians are nice people, we'll let you lay your path to Hell with no other bothers than knocks on doors...

>>144458717
>the Condition of Christianity today...
as judge by it's leads and not followers.
>>
>>144459253
true but the followers arent doing much to stop the corrupt leaders. christians have become accessories to sin by their complacency. we could all stop them tho. if we could just muster time from our busy schedules..
>>
>>144459484

If your house, your friends, and your neighbors are fine, then so should be the whole world if you are a Christian. If something is wrong with any of these, then it's your job to step in. The problem is Christians have deluded their beliefs and ideas to fit into a bubble of secularism that allows for someone to be given up on, or dismissed, or not engaged with whatsoever. Black, white, whatever, everyone deserves they helping had of Christ and his followers... but only to the extent that that person wishes to help themselves, i.e. don't let people take advantage of your kindness.
>>
>>144459998
well said. unfortunately our houses, friends and neighbors arent fine. not the majority anyway. good christians seeking christ get distracted by preachers asking for their $$$. the only way to stop the attack on Christianity is to fight back. i believe its time to pick up our spiritual swords and spread Christian morality in a way that doesnt threaten a person's religion or customs permitted they align with ours at least fundamentally.
>>
God is real and ALL religion is manmade bullshit

You can talk directly to God if you learn to Astral Travel

Also Bill Clinton is a rapist infowars dot com and Prophet Mohammed is also a rapist thereligionofpeace dot com
>>
>>144460340
God allows you to define him and connect with him as long as you hold to 1 and his only 1 demand, that you acknowledge Jesus as his son and your lord and savior... The rest is up to you.
>>
>>144460739
if you're a newb avoid the 7 deadly sins
Pride
Envy
Greed
Lust
Anger
Gluttony
Sloth

Read the Bible, find peace
>>
>>144451228
>We can't prove a historical Jesus existed as per scripture

We can confirm you're a retard. You're arguing from a garbage premise.
>>
File: 1502978979642.png (96 KB, 500x365)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>144451382
It always was, just a phase with these reddit newfriends in here with /pol/ becoming mainstream and everything.
>>
>>144451228
>last religious thread
>We can't prove a historical Jesus existed
>Jesus was just a meme

I'd say make a hundred more of this kind of thread
>>
>>144454025
>Is Christ's love the same as the love I feel for my mother or girlfriend? If not, can you explain Christ's love without resorting to mysticism?

Read CS Lewis, The Four Loves.

He breaks it down in that book, using first principles from Greek philosophy.

Here's the wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Loves
>>
File: jesus varg.png (420 KB, 607x608)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>144463120
thanks, im glad you get it! Christians/Pagans/Atheists no longer need to fight but can know respect the religion/memes of one another taking what works for them and leaving what does not. We must all unite to fight our mutual Enemy.

Competition like pic related just banter. Dont let it divide us.
>>
File: qt.jpg (71 KB, 550x822)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>144453682
she's fucking hot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.