[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jfk.jpg (113 KB, 1200x876)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Remember that JFK and the Kennedys destroyed the West in the 1960s

They backed Civil Rights and Mass-Immigration and exported that ideology worldwide.

Both Kennedys personally worked with the jew Celler to pass their agendas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
>>
File: jfkshadow.png (505 KB, 980x464)
505 KB
505 KB PNG
>>144453054
>>
>>144453054
Based CIA
>>
>>144453261

They should've blown the whistle when he stole the election from Nixon in the first place.
>>
>>
>>144453054
>>
>>144453054

It was the way the world was supposed to go. If you're religious at all, if you believe in a God, gods or god-like group of people that ensure the continuity of life and all existence, then you ought to believe that the way the world is is exactly the way it was intended to be. If you think it is all a mistake then you underestimate God's plan and think they're capable of making mistakes. If the universe is infinite then you would think they perfected the plan by now, and making mistakes on such a level would be an awfully sloppy way of running things. Imagine making a mistake that threatens all of life and all existence. What are the chances that we would be alive at this very moment in an infinite universe to see such a mistake?

I think our world is all fucked up, but I think this is exactly the way it was meant to be. White people were never meant to get our shit together and conquer the world. The shitskins being allowed within our borders to fuck everything up was always part of the plan. We were never meant to achieve godliness because we already have gods.
>>
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141927826/
>>
>>144457309
Insanepill: God has allowed us to descend into a state of degeneracy to push humanity to the edge so that a cleansing may begin. Only the righteous and the repentant will escape the purge.
>>
>>144458767

I don't even think there will be a cleansing so the Earth can be renewed. I think this planet will meet its end soon. I think planets are like batteries. Planets have an abundance of life energy when they are born, and when they are fresh and new they support and abundance of life (almost magical). Then the planets age, and life sucks a little more, it's a little harder, maybe there's winter now and not as much food. Then the planets run out of energy and life is no more. But rather than allow a long, drawn-out end where the last human is killing the last human so they can eat the last blade of grass, God has programmed an end into our solar system. A quick death. We reach our apex, a worldwide civilization that is connected (and multicultural), and then some celestial event saves us from the most horrifying happening imaginable. We're all expecting a civil war, or WW3, or economic collapse which would end the world. I think this is just an unnecessary amount of suffering. If there truly is a god running the show, I think they've timed civilization to coincide with these celestial events. Just my thoughts.
>>
File: 1483503320022.png (1.91 MB, 1060x1712)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
HAHAHAHAH

JOHN F KENNEDY WILL BE AVENGED

FBI WILL BE BTFO

CIA WILL BE BTFO

ANDREW JACKSONS SPIRIT WILL RISE FROM THE GRAVE

ISRAEL BTFO

ROTHSCHILDS BTFO

FUCK ALLLL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS WHO WANT TO MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.