[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: profipic.jpg (86 KB, 507x338)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
How do I quit fappeing for good and become /chaste/?

I actually think women are abhorrent creatures but I can't stop engaging in this beastly habit. I am appalled by the obsession women have with their own bodies, taking pictures of their asses and faces to no end, just looking at themselves day in and day out, and celebrating each other based on physical appearance. It is clear as day to me that they are vain, vapid creatures that only exist to suck the life out of men until all men spiritually evolve and cast off the flesh body.

My question is, if I know that women are a black hole of death, but knowing this is not enough to reverse the direction of energy which become lust, how do I actually turn the tables and ascend?

I also think sexual intercourse is Moloch worship insofar as it is done for selfish pleasure (think about how the potential life of a child is affected and how many abortions have occurred and how many more would occur without contraception because of the indulgence of men and women in sex). Essentially you can't even have sex without positing the birth of another human individual, whose life (or potential life) you are treating as a means to an end (your temporal pleasure)--therefore, "children" are "sacrificed" on the altar of your pleasure, thus Moloch worship.

Masturbation is not exempt from this because you're still performing your half of the act, and mentally, therefore morally, it is indistinct from coitus.

However, even knowing all this, tomorrow I might just end up fapping to some whore while repeating "wtf am I doing" in my head. So how do I stop?
>>
pls hap
>>
bump
>>
>>144453692
Just stop touching your dick you weak willed faggot.
>>
>>144453692
Pray. That's what helped me stop.
>>
>>144454757
I've tried prayer. It helps. I just haven't been consistent enough with it. Thanks anon.
>>
>>144453692
the wanker philosopher
>>
remove hands and penis
>>
You could put on a chastity cage like I have.
>>
>>144454757
What is "pray" exactly, though?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.