[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: nbc-story.jpg (334 KB, 985x1309)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
NBC posted pic related article yesterday. Later they changed the headline, rewrote the story, and added two more reporters' names to it. They presented it as an entirely new story rather than an update, even though it was at the same url as the earlier story. The new version says they figured out what was up with the phone charger, but does not even mention the garage/key card issue from the original. Here's the new version:

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/police-confident-no-one-else-shooters-room-las-vegas-attack-n808431

Who used that key card?
>>
Bump
>>
File: LAtimes.jpg (157 KB, 593x543)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>FBI going through hotel surveillance camera footage... to determine motive?
>“We have looked at everything, literally.”
>Disputing a media report published Friday, McMahill also said investigators “do not believe” someone used a key card to enter Paddock’s room during a period when his car was not in the Mandalay Bay garage.
>>
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Paddock truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his actions/death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH PADDOCK" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY
>>
My cousin died on One October you suck fucks.

How can you live with yourselves trying to claim it didn't happen?

PEOPLE ARE DEAD
>>
>>144458707
kek the shills are getting fiesty
>>
>>144459138
ooo another one
no one gives a shit about your cunt brother
>>
>>144459138
Don't listen to those disinfo shills
>>
how much can you make a as shill? I only ask because I am looking for a job. Give me a hook up
>>
>>144458707
who said anything about the clintons here? You shouldn't try so hard shill it makes you look guilty
>>
>>144458707
Either you are a newfag shill or a newfag b8 poster. Go back and perhaps lurk moar prior to posting.
>>
File: download (26).jpg (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>144458707
>GO TO BED
>>
>>144459138
>One October
How often do they brand an incident like this over there in the States? I thought that announcement during the press conference was a bit strange.
>>
File: possible tranny jesus.png (527 KB, 785x1357)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>144453772
this my guess
>>
File: Capture.png (375 KB, 478x714)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>144453772
>Who used that key card?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.