[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20170805_LDD001_0.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Itt we post numale normie blupilled faggot responses to Trump starting WW3

>uh this is bad!!! Impeach Trump now!!
>>
>>144454382
Literally shaking. I can't even.
>>
>>144454382
We are going to start it. Soon
>>
>>144454887
OH SH-
>>
>>144454382
>ww3? Based Trump! Maga
>>
>>144454382
Oh wow, this could all go downhill fast since we have a blowhard, unpredictable dictator to worry about. And we've gotta look out for the leader of North Korea too.
>>
>>144454887
Wut
>>
Dont worry, you wont survive it.
>>
>>144454887
It's ok it's not ur fault
>>
Usa will never be able to fight another war again. Notice how since the end of ww2 which (((they))) won we havent been able to engage in full fledged war? Thats because they push a decisive message through the media which causes half of the people to oppose the war effort like nam and iraq. This was the same type of (((betrayal))) hitler was angry about in ww1.
>>
>>144454887
>we go eyeball-to-eyeball with North Korea
>Trump backs down

And he'd get away with it just fine; wouldn't effect his base at all.
>>
First Day:
> OH MY GOD TRUMP JUST STARTED WW3 THE RUSSIANS ARE POURING INTO THE BALTICS THE NORKS ARE GOING SOUTH OUR CARRIERS ARE BURNING IN THE GULF WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE THIS IS TRUMP'S FAULT FUCK TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Five Weeks Later:
> Ugh, I cannot believe Trump has started peace talks with the Eurasian Powers in Geneva. Doesn't he know that we can't trust them? The Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians, the North Koreans...they're LITERALLY the NEW AXIS. Ugh, seriously. Trump must really be a Russian agent, he's letting them get away with massacring babies and innocent freedom jihadists in Syria. A REAL president would have nuked them by no-
> OH MY GOD THE NUKES ARE FLYING THIS IS ALL TRUMP'S FAULT CHECKMATE RAC-
*flash*

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.