[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: pad.jpg (19 KB, 612x344)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCrNsC0mTBg See 3:12, the first single shots rang out just as a helicopter passed inbetween those buildings with a good view of the crowd then ducked out of view behind the 2nd building and disappeared. That's when the full auto fire began. Now sure if this has been thoroughly discussed already, but I think there's a good chance another gunner was shooting out of the helo.
>>
U CANT KEEP SLIDING THE TRUTH FOREVER U JEW FUCKS
>>
File: z.jpg (265 KB, 2328x1628)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>144454864
>>
>>144455267
IS THIS YOUR ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT A LEGITIMATE LEAD ON SOMETHING NEW? THERE IS BARELY ANY VIDEO WHERE THE SINGLE SHOTS BEFORE THE FULL AUTO FIRE CAN BE HEARD CLEARLY. DOWNLOAD AND SPREAD
>>
>>144455799
The picture I'm posting is just asking who was sitting in the chair..
>>
>>144456028
I THINK THE (((MAINSTREAM MEDIA NARRATIVE))) IS THAT IT'S THE SAME DUDE THATS ON THE GROUND

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.