[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Who are some other people who's livelihoods have been ruined by showing their power level?
>>
FROM HERO TO ZERO
>>
Hes got a job, full time shitposting
>>
File: Hitler und Blondi.jpg (96 KB, 441x619)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>144456562
>>
>>144456562
Can't take away his paychecks.
>>
File: JERITOUCHED.jpg (60 KB, 350x435)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>144456562
Just.. as tempting as it is, please don't go Paddock. Just make memes for the rest of your life behind your Gadsen flag. Enjoy the pleasant things in life while the earth falls apart. You can also hang out on /asp/ on WWE nights
>>
Mike Toreno was okay as James Woods in that one movie.
I forget the name though.
>>
>>144456562
To be fair, if Rachel Maddow suddenly quit MSNBC and tried to build a career in the gun industry, it's not like that would go very well for him either.
>>
>>144457255
Are you retarded?
>>
James Woods
power level 180
>>
>>144456562
if he got blacklisted it's because of his twitter shenanigans and while i agree with his tweets they're not really necessary. he should have kept his mouth shut and kept collecting checks until he was financially secure enough to start putting out redpilled films. i know most people view tweets as having permanence on the internet but they are as ephemeral as /pol/ posts when compared with film and television.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.