[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (1.31 MB, 2577x3313)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
I noticed in American cities with high Hispanic and black populations, racism against Spanish and blacks are worse. In Canada, people from Vancouver and Toronto are famous for hating Chinese/Indians due to the large populations of them. This is kind of counter-intuitive as you would assume more interactions would equal more acceptance. But it's a two sided coin. In areas with more non-whites, there exists much more racism towards them.
>>
File: white suburb.jpg (145 KB, 838x982)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>144460118
>This is kind of counter-intuitive as you would assume more interactions would equal more acceptance.

Lol, welcome to /pol/ buddy
>>
>>144460118
It still boggles my mind that people are honestly surprised to find out the most racist people are the people who deal with minorities on a regular basis.
>>
>>144460118
No, every fucking race hates/fetish white people.
>>
>>144460566
What you say is half true. In places with high minority populations, there exists more racists but also people who are more friendly towards minorities. Where else in rural/white areas they are indifferent towards minorities.
>>
>>144460118
>get robbed/have friends who get robbed by niggers on a daily basis
>more likely to hate niggers
>never see niggers, just propaganda about poor dindus on TV
>less likely to hate niggers
Really vegemited my toast.
>
>>
>>144461119
The n-word is a word of violence when white people say it you fucker. Only black people are allowed to say it.

It's sad that the fuckers on this board actually shame all blacks for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all blacks to die, even the innocent ones in Ghana and Chicago.

This board is full of sick racist pieces of shit ridiculing genuine causes.
>>
>>144460784
Not true. People in all white suburbs that go to private school love the nig rap hip hop bullshit. The kids who went to public school with the nigs are 90% redpilled on them and are sick and tired of the loud obnoxious bullshit of theirs. They know how sorry they can be.
>>
>>144461317
/pol/ is a website of peace.
>>
>>144461317
Personally I differentiate between niggers and blacks.
>>
>>144460784
Also in the south, rural areas have a lot of nigs too. The white/rural areas are in the west like wyoming and all that shit.The difference is that near cities like Atlanta, the suburbs have nice private schools. In the rural areas kids just get sent to the public schools where they get a dose of redpills.

And not to thoroughly blow your mind, but there is an often unmentioned tribe of nigs who are country southern nigs, who are like a mix of trailer trash and the less-criminal side of the poor blacks. I wouldn't know where to guess on their numbers though but they exist.
>>
hispanic's not a race
>>
>>144460784
>but also people who are more friendly towards minorities

You mean people who can only bring themselves to say things like, "Not all of them are bad," or "I judge on a person by person basis?" That's the best I've ever heard anyone say who has to deal with black people 24/7.
>>
My wife is from a 98ish% white town. I always assumed they were all racists, but once I started hanging out up there, I discovered they're all flaming SJW's. I guess they've got no reason to be racist.

Folks down here in 75% black land are the real racists.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.