[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

"Just shut up!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2JN2ANfTU

Will the liberal press who screamed for the state to force the baker to bake the cake now insist the fag sell coffee?
>>
>>144460916
Even if the Supreme Court forced him to serve Christians, they shouldn't go there. He'd probably squirt some HIV infected cum into their drinks.
>>
>>144461356
This, I wouldn't want to drink coffee made by those who eat the poo poo.
>>
>>144461356
Just buy it then spill it on the floor.
>>
What did the flyer say?
>>
>>144461600
limited time only Szechuan sauce at select locations
>>
>>144460916
The owner says they hid pictures of aborted fetuses in his shop. I would kick them out for that too.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/bedlamcoffee?lang=en
>>
>>14446091
>Will the liberal press who screamed for the state to force the baker to bake the cake now insist the fag sell coffee?
Of course not, liberalism isn't about equality under the law, it's about attacking all things white, Christian and male, really anything that is traditionally American. This is why black lives only matter when they're killed by a white, and why muslim bakeries don't have to bake fag cakes. They'll say this fag has the right to do what he wants (the right to refuse service to anyone) but Christians don't get the same rights, especially if they're white, which Christians almost always are
>>
>>144462241

Yeah it was evangelical anti-abortion crap. Fundies should be gassed and not heard.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.