[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: _98219263_042240647-1.jpg (59 KB, 624x351)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>Tens of thousands have taken part in a controversial prayer day in Poland.

>Catholics were encouraged to go to designated points along the country's borders for a mass rosary prayer for the salvation of Poland and the world.

>Church leaders say the event is purely religious, but there are concerns it could be seen as endorsing the state's refusal to let in Muslim migrants.

>Halina Kotarska, 65, said she was expressing thanks for the survival of her son in a car crash, but also praying for the survival of Christianity in Europe.
"Islam wants to destroy Europe," she said, quoted by the Associated Press. "They want to turn us away from Christianity."
>>
>>144462403
POLAND NO
>>
>>144462403
link:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41538260
>>
It would be based if the traditional wing of the Church killed off the progressive/jesuit one. The cuck pope and his gang is making Catholicism really unattractive for me and I assume most of gen z.
>>
>>144462680

agree, but who cares ? they are pushing back against muslims and that's what matters.
>>
D E U S
E
U
S

V U L T
U
L
T

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.