[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

"I ask for, not at once no government, but at once a better government."
"That government is best which governs not at all; and when men are prepared for it, that will be the kind of government which they will have."

The federal government must take a back seat to ones individual rights.... for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
>>
>>144463564
Anarchism is a LARPing meme and Lysander Spooner was smarter/better as an intellectual than Thoreau anyway.
>>
>>144463840
You prefer the fed government to rule over you?
>>
Anarchy might not he realistic as far as.totally abolishing the gov. But through owning property you can escape most of their reach into your personal life...I see anarchism as the ultimate form of individualism and liberty

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.