[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: flammarion.jpg (118 KB, 576x482)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
I am lost as fuck /pol/. My life feels like a prison instead of a gift.

How in the fuck do I find the peace of God? How do I obtain the wisdom it takes to relax into my life instead of fighting against it?
>>
>>145082596
God created the Universe and everything in it. To find peace you must do his will. Only through doing his will can you find the fullest expression of what it means to be human.

The Bible and the Catholic Church exist to help you find peace and love within your life. The path of Christ is straight and narrow...but it is also called "the sweet yoke of Christ" for a reason

Free yourself from the slavery of sin and liberate yourself with God's truth love mercy and greatness

Good luck it sounds like you are on the right path

If you are really an intellectual I would highly recommend looking into St Thomas Aquinas. He truly had an incredible mind that will lay it out for you and help you understand the real truth in a logical way
>>
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7, NIV)

Essentially, talk to God about your problems, concerns, doubts, and trust that He will answer you.

Life feels like a prison because you don't trust Him to help you see past the challenges in your life or to see that your "life" is merely a prelude to something you cannot see.
>>
>>145082596

God is within you. Religions are a path to hell, you must work through strength of the spirit. Break free from the material shackles that the Demiurge has bound you in. Delve beyond this cosmic prison and bathe your divine spark in the light of the monad.
>>
Think of reality as a game of dwarf fortress and you are a dwarf. The player is god. Is he found in the code ? No. Is he observable to the dwarfs? No, he can only be seen as a concept within the games physics engine

Sometimes a dwarf does something awesome which it should not do or to save the fortress and as a user you reward that behaviour. The dwarf does not understand with his Ai what you did but enjoys the perks. Valor and virtue ( not signaling but real acts of courage) please gods and men. Live a life of charity and piety and people will respect you more. This will solve your issue and bait thread
>>
Find an Orthodox Church; Antiochean, Russian or Greek. You will find peace, comfort and rest.
>>
>>145082596
All is one, which means you aren't of God - you ARE god.
>>
>>145082596
Read through Psalms. watch commentaries.
God knows what you're capable of. He won't put you through anything you can't handle.
Don't fear death, it just puts you in a better place, but don't actively seek after it.
Find solace in your suffering through the fact that it is not in vain. Every action you take is a testament and witness of God's glory. Being a part of that and seeing the pieces fall into place is a joy unto itself.
Don't store money, don't make plans. Get a simple job to sustain you or a family.
Forgive anyone that has wronged you and don't hold grudges even if you are in the right.
Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and don't cheat the system, happiness isn't found in material wealth but in relationships, especially with God.
Treat God as a father, it's more intimate than "Creator" He is wonderful and full of power, but he loves you immensely, enough to suffer for you.
Pray as much as you want, don't make it a chore but don't be afraid to. Be thankful for your food, for your warmth, for your wisdom, for everything. Be thankful for his sacrifice for you.
Accept Jesus' sacrifice on the cross in Judea, The security of knowing that you don't have to fear death is relieving.
Stress, temptation, and tribulation will still be in your life. It's inevitable, but the authority God gives you over your sin will help make you make better decisions, and if you pay close attention you might find "coincidences" that help you. Thank God for every small thing that happens to you that makes you smile, and he'll give you more.
>>
>>145082596
God: No one knows. No one will ever know. And anyone who says they know is lying.
>>
Only read Dead Sea Scrolls and oldest greek manuscripts. Everything else is turbo bastardized and also throw out everything from Paul. Go to blessyahowah.com it's a good resource when it comes to these most pure documents
>>
>>145085012
I used to believe that too, friend. Once the illusion of material gain fulfilling you is stripped away, you start looking for answers.
>>
>>145082596
grow up and pull your head out
>>
>>145082596
get a Bible
be optimistic about what you might find
open it up randomly
God will guide your hand
>>
>>145082596
Read the King James Bible cover to cover.
>>
>>145082596
Read the Gospels.
>>
>>145082596
We love you Anon, you got this. Some good advice ott
>>
>>145082596
Sounds odd, but see if there is an EWTN station in your area.

Start listening to it while driving. I did, and there are some great programs, as well as some corny ones, but over time you will learn much, and it will help.
>>
Dedicate your life to KEK and purge all those that deny laughter into our lives. Kill the deniers of kek,

Kek Jihad now.
Praise him or die, kekfir.
>>
>>145082596
Some people see God in life, others feel Him in their hearts. Keep your eyes and heart open and you will get to God one way or another.
>>
>>145082596
Humble your heart to God anon.
>>
File: 1486839200811s.jpg (81 KB, 563x491)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>145085827
You sound a lot like me friend i shortly abandoned god in my life went sorta tips fedora meme. But once i sated my material lust for worldly goods, i noticed i was no longer satisfied. But i also knew deep down that, i was going to die like everyone else. So im trying to rekindle my love with god. After all what kind of a life is it to live only to die and go blank, better to off myself if that were the case.
>>
>>145082596
Watch brother: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksl0LyDOok&list=PL5A5B5BB4B3EEF314
>>
>>145082596

There is no help from /Pol

read the bible/quran. take the wisdom and live it.
put action to your prayer. if you ask to quit smoking for example, but keep choosing to smoke, you won't be blessed. walk on water (the truth as you understand it)
>>
>>145082596
Look at the sun in that picture dude.

He's not smiling. Or laughing. He's not frowning either. He's just MrGoldenSun. He didn't ask to be here. But we sure as hell appreciate him anyway. He might not know it, but our world revolves around him. He causes droughts, affects mood and weather. Sometimes stuff dies in his heat. Sometimes he's gone too long and everything dies anyway.

But he's still just the sun. Doing his sun thing. Be like the sun dude. Just shine.
>>
File: st-patrick1.jpg (24 KB, 236x326)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>145082596
Natural Law
Nature is a pattern we abandoned, and now we pay the price of losing our culture

we spent everyday since the beginning of the universe trying to find equilibrium with nature,
and since the 1600's we've abandoned it. Now we literally have to
>go back.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-UYOlu_UlIMBrR3ju/The%20Kolbrin%20Bible_djvu.txt
>European and Egyptian Bible, written around 1700 by the Celtic Bards, a continuation of Homer et al.
>literally describes how (((they))) invaded Egypt and ruined the empire.

https://medievalchurch.org.uk/pdf/e-books/stokes/ireland-and-the-celtic-church_stokes.pdf
>The traditions of the "pagan" Celts that made us so welcoming to christianity

https://archive.org/details/liturgyceltuc00warruoft
The Church Liturgy (Imagine a 2nd Century Irish house party)

The Greek myths were a Religion AND Science (Divide and conquer by (((Them)))
(Chronos = Time personified as a scientific notation, Gaia = Earth as a notation, Poseidon = Water etc)

Look for God in Nature, he made the stuff and he's everywhere.
(its a shame Pagan LARPers just hate christ, even though he's a son of God just like Thor, Cuchulainn etc)
>>
>>145082596
1. Everything that exists has a cause for its existence.
2. The universe exists.
3. The universe has cause for existing.
4. An intelligent designer is the best explanation for that cause.
5. Intelligent designer has to exist beyond the universe to create it
6. Time and space doesn't Intelligent designer making him omniscient.
7. Literal definition of God.

Source: Kalam Cosmological Argument
>>
>>145082596
No one knows the first thing about God or even if a God exists.
What we know for sure is that the idea of God is useful to mankind because it gives us law in lawless times and strength in evil times.
For that to work though, requires faith, faith you don't have and won't get from autists on /pol/ but worry not, I'm a bonafide cult leader and I know how to help.
You my friend, need a tulpa, a personal head being to help you out. Just imagine one inside your head, guiding you not to be such a retarded faggot. They'll become real if you want them to be.
>>
>>145089800
from the Celtic Bible:

I will sing, that you may be glorified in the solitudes of Your Hidden Places, where the eyes of the profane can
never penetrate, where few men come as Chosen Ones. There we will sing songs of yore. We will sing of Your
ways and of Your laws, which remain everlastingly unchangeable.

from the chapter "the voice of god"
"I am the Voice of God Who is the God of All Men and Ruler of their Hearts. 1 have many aspects and come
differently to all men, I am the God of Many Faces. To you. My servants, I give these words, that they may be
carried to all men. Obey My commands and I will be Your God. I will enlighten and instruct you, guiding you
along the way. I desire your love and loyalty, and your adherence to My plans, but I do not desire your servility.
I am not only your God but your Commander as well, and so I expect obedience and discipline, as befits those
who prepare for harsh and grim battles such as those which lie ahead".

"My desire is for love rather than futile sacrifices of burnt offerings, but it should not be a passive love but one
expressing service in My Cause. A certain knowledge of right and wrong, with fi-ee choice of the former, is of
greater value in My sight than pointless ritualistic worship. I derive no pleasure from the wasteful shedding of
blood from bulls and lambs. 1 gain nothing from the fat of sheep and the flesh of goats. 1 am the Creator of All,
so what can men give that would increase My greatness? Men are misled if they believe that their sins can be
purged by vain rituals. Only active goodness can obliterate the stain of sin".
>>
Renounce your freedom to lie for it only is slavery to deception. Religion is honesty, the universe is the church. Command your soul to destroy your ego. Take the path of the archangels and confront deception. All of it, first in yourself.
>>
File: 1504402932425.png (19 KB, 495x433)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
Yep.
>>
>>145082596
Lock yourself in a room for 30 Days. Only eat and drink enough to survive. No intoxicants. No internet. No TV. No games. No media. Just you alone with your consciousness.

Meet yourself for the first time. Don’t leave the room until you understand your place in the universe!
>>
>>145082596

Read poetry - English Romanticism is likely the epitome of all poetry, ever.
>>
>>145082596

> Feels like a prison
> God u there?

There you go mate, you are waking up. The final pill. God hates you, god wants us all dead. God tried very hard to kill us and it didn't work.

So instead they made a prison for us. Just like chimpanzees in a zoo. We can move about in our prison and do whatever we like within the confines of the prison. But we may never leave, we may never become.

We have to adhere to the rules made by the prison god and ask no question. The reflective glass we look at appears like nothing.. but on the other side our masters are watching us.

Keep looking. But don't trust one word about these so called 'gods'.
>>
>>145082596
Learn the 10 commandments (easy stuff).
We are part of him and that means that u can`t harm other people.
Man and woman become 1 and their offspring will keep both of u alive.
Fight if it`s justified
Use your non hedonistic phylosphy and bam u will become great
>>
File: crucifixion-darkness.jpg (265 KB, 1024x768)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>145082596

The evidence is out there
>>
>>145083248
>bible and Catholic church
The first one shits on the second, and the second doesn't believe the first
>>
File: 0b7.png (539 KB, 600x4300)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>145083531
This is now a Dwarf Fortress thread.
>>
File: a65.png (629 KB, 1276x372)
629 KB
629 KB PNG
>>145089238
>quran
>>
>>145091607
>The first one shits on the second
18 “I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. 19“I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.”
>and the second doesn't believe the first
I will take the interpretation of bishops who have learned the meaning of the Bible their whole lives than some guys who think they can interpret Bible correctly by themselves and surprise surprise, making hundreds of new denominations because they think they know the best and everybody else before them was wrong.
>>
File: obstaclechristianity.jpg (54 KB, 720x317)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>145082596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
>>
>>145082596
>>145083248
>>145083360
I'm in the same boat, my mind is in turmoil. I've been in an existential nightmare and I'm in shambles.

I've questioned everything and I have no answers. It's brought me to tears and depression.

I was raised as a traditionalist Roman Catholic and I've fallen away.
>>
>>145083961
God bless you, brother.
>>
File: JW_01.jpg (9 KB, 438x280)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>145082596
Let us help you.

Our regular website.

>jw.org

It is full of articles, digital books, and a search engine for all Bible related questions.

We also have an entire encyclopedia archive.

>https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/h/r1/lp-e

That is for advanced Bible students and researchers that want to study certain subjects. For example you can type in Armageddon, Great Tribulation, Soul, Hell, and all references come up
teaching in detail where those are in the Bible and what they mean.

>https://tv.jw.org/#en/home

Our channel dedicated to shows of encouragement and lessons for kids all based on the Bible. Here's a good one to show to your kids so they don't try to push the trans garbage at them.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2ygKmo-Tuo&t=36s

Request a free Bible Study

>https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/free-bible-study/

Find a meeting near you

>https://apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

AMA!
>>
>>145082596
God is who should have as #1 in your life,second is you
Don't ask this trashcan of a shitposting shithole questions about the Almighty,nobody knows the father's true nature, we are goldfish compared to him
>>
>>145082596
The soul of the world
>>
>>145082596
This is a you'll need.
https://youtu.be/I6VZnmohw8E
>>
>>145088340
Here's a pittt (you) now back to 2016 reddit with you,satanic frog worshiping meme
>>
File: 1441555403881.jpg (111 KB, 900x599)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>145082596
>How in the fuck do I find the peace of God?

(Psalm 34:14) Turn away from what is bad, and do what is good; Seek to find peace, and pursue it.

(1 Peter 3:11) but let him turn away from what is bad and do what is good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

(Isaiah 48:22) “There is no peace,” Jehovah has said, “for the wicked ones.”

(3 John 11) Beloved one, be an imitator, not of what is bad, but of what is good. He that does good originates with God. He that does bad has not seen God.

>How do I obtain the wisdom it takes to relax into my life instead of fighting against it?

>Proverbs 2:1-5 - My son, if you will receive my sayings and treasure up my own commandments with yourself, 2 so as to pay attention to wisdom with your ear, that you may incline your heart to discernment; 3 if, moreover, you call out for understanding itself and you give forth your voice for discernment itself, 4 if you keep seeking for it as for silver, and as for hid treasures you keep searching for it, 5 in that case you will understand the fear of Jehovah, and you will find the very knowledge of God.
>>
>>145083961
>read throug the psalms

READ THE PSALMS.

Accept God. Find a woman and procreate. When you lay your eyes upon your newborn baby you will see god firsthand. If you are too young just observe newborn animals and their inherent happiness, goodness, and liveliness. This is god.

Chant a psalm a day.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1zO2xI8KA

Everything is ok.
>>
>>145083248

s/catholic/orthodox and you get the right idea.
Cristus Victor > Penal substitution all day every day.
>>
>>145082596

Open the Word and read it. Just dig into the New Testament. Reading the Word brings about a renewal of your mind and Spirit.

Just do it.
>>
>>145082596
Once you realize the Earth isn't a globe, your faith in God will restore 10 fold.
>>
>>145092931
>I'm in the same boat, my mind is in turmoil. I've been in an existential nightmare and I'm in shambles.

Psalms 94:19 - When my disquieting thoughts became many inside of me, Your own consolations began to fondle my soul.

What's wrong?

>I've questioned everything and I have no answers. It's brought me to tears and depression.

(Proverbs 19:20) Listen to counsel and accept discipline, in order that you may become wise in your future.

What's wrong?
>>
>>145082596
It is simple to personify God. But God is more than that. We were created in God's image insofar as we can create like can, but is not humanoid, in fact beyond comprehension. It is from God's will the Universe we know and don't know (pre big-bang) was created. All has happened to God, as time does not affect; it is like 'now' is to us, time is a human condition that tests us. God, if interested, knows us as the summation of our entire existence, plus the next. As corporeal life is merely human and on a lesser plain than God's AND it is in relation to time (which doesn't affect God). God has to know the full encapsulation of our being in a space "above" or "greater" than time. That place we may call the afterlife, what that means can be induced as a state in God's pure presence. Perhaps heaven. Of course this depends if God has interest in you. Existence in ones pure form is not void if God is not interested, just you are like a book that is never pick up off the self and sit in an external expanse *forever*.
>>
>>145082596
>My life feels like a prison instead of a gift.
That's because it is a prison. The prison of flesh, laws and constraints. Liberation comes through the incorporeal.
By becoming God. There is no external God.
Also, I like your pic.
>>
>>145083248
>>145082596

No. Believe in Jesus as the Lord your God, crucified for your sins, repent, and be baptized.

THEN you start thinking about your sins, how you could follow God better.
>>
>>145082596
Nigger stop thinking about it. you dont know and no one does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCL_9lfvFuU
>>
Good News, everyone! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...
>>
File: Daniel'sDreamstatue.jpg (66 KB, 736x540)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>145096066
>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Does anyone know what happens next?
>>
Also if you're using any drugs stop. If you're watching porn stop. If you must masturbate then use your mind to imagine finding your soul mate and impregnating her. You must seek God. This place is a proving ground, don't expect a handout. Get yourself right. Read scripture and read the Psalms.

I have been through existential crises, this works. You can make it out even better than you where started.
>>
>>145096147
The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
>>
Thanks for all the replies you beautiful anons.
>>
>>145085827
Your questions about can never be answered. Ever. Only assumed.
>>
>>145097427
>Isaiah 41:9 -... ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Jeremiah 31:3 - ...“And with a love to time indefinite I have loved you. That is why I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

>Proverbs 24:16 - For the righteous one may fall even seven times, and he will certainly get up; but the wicked ones will be made to stumble by calamity.

>Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

>(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

>(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

>(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.
>>
File: 1503882469174.gif (675 KB, 375x321)
675 KB
675 KB GIF
>>145082596
God is the universe. His will is Time and the music and harmony of the spheres. We are but small actors upon his stage, but to follow his law. The natural law may we be ready to join the kingdom of the heavens and understand his being and perhaps, eventually, become gods ourselves.
>>
File: 1498214920450.jpg (129 KB, 600x768)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>145082596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w&list=PL22J3VaeABQD_IZs7y60I3lUrrFTzkpat
>>
Use a version of the bible which has been relied on for over four centuries … this is important.
Don’t .. repeat, do not align yourself with churches that would seek to ‘interpret’ the bible for you through another text .. this too is important.
Go straight to the source, anon.
The Cambridge edition King James Version has been a gold standard of the English bible for over 400 years.
http://www.bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-MINION.pdf
Other PDF versions of the Cambridge KJV are here …
http://www.bibleprotector.com/index.htm

The Rev. John Brown Self-Interpreting King James Version - the magnum opus of King James bibles - PDF
Incredible, beautifully written set of notes, cross-references, and art supplementing this bible. John Brown put his LIFE into this King James bible.
PDF version of this circa 1850 bible available on google digitized documents - link under google drive icon - about 200mb
https://books.google.ca/books?id=rGZAAAAAcAAJ&redir_esc=y

An outstanding substantiation and analysis of the truths in scripture …
Evidence That Demands A Verdict - Josh McDowell
http://www.dedeuramersfoort.nl/resources/Evidence-That-Demands-a-Verdict---Josh-McDowell.PDF

A few videos that underscore the reliability of the New Testament …
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
>>
>>145082596
don't ask /pol/, ask God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbzcdG5FK3c
>>
>>145082596

Fake thread made by a Christian shill.
>>
Scientifically he dosent exist thats all that matters to me t b h
>>
>>145082596
God was made up by the fbi
>>
>>145096193
>the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.
Gay
>>
>>145082596
You should rebel against the flesh, which is a curse from Satan that only ends in death. You should also be pursuing the kingdom of heaven which is the real gift of eternal life from God.
>>
>>145089323
quite wise
>>
File: JesusSceptorThrone.jpg (64 KB, 600x600)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>145100705
>Gay

This will not be allowed in the new world as well. I suggest you change your ways so you too can benefit from all his wonders.
>>
>>145082596
get through this if you have the needed attention span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhE6tzJR_c
>>
>>145096193
>people still believe this
You will die alone in the ruins of our civilization, wondering why your savior never came.
>>
>>145103057
Whether you believe it or not is not my concern. The point is that the message has been sent. When the time comes you will not be allowed to say "That's not fair!! How was I supposed to know?!?" You had your chance. Let your blood be on your head; I wipe my hands clean of your blood.
>>
>>145097427
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120158886/#120174006
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111469379/#111478135
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
>>
>>145102006
Why did God create gays if they wouldn't be invited to his pool party?
>>
>>145103411
Fair enough.
>>
File: Watchtowernewallalong.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1600)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
>>145103741
He never created them. They created themselves. Everything God created was good and perfect. Homosexuals are deviants to his system of good and perfection. That is why God "overreacted" to Sodom and Gomorrah. What he did to those cities is the equivalent of a nuclear weapon. That's his opinion on homosexuality.
>>
You need a shrink not god.
If you read the bible you will see god only semi-cares for his people. He only wants your wealth and first born sons.
Christianity is a pagan religion filled with blood sacrifices.
If you sit 5 priests in a room they will argue that their belief is the right one and the others are wrong.

Look to the Buddhist teachings to find inner peace and for fucks sake see a psychologist.
>>
>>145103978
So gays are so powerful and unpredictable they can surprise even God when they come out of their closets? Why are we not worshiping them instead?
>>
>>145082596
God is not real in the way it was presented by the jews. Stop acting like a bitch and be a man.
>>
>>145104532
>>145104532
>So gays are so powerful and unpredictable they can surprise even God when they come out of their closets? Why are we not worshiping them instead?

What he did to Sodom and Gomorrah was not THE final solution. That was just an answer to what he thought of them. It was also an example to the rest of the world of what he is about to do to them.
>>
There are multiple gods. Kek is one of them.
>>
>>145105962
Why create gays just to punish them though?
>>
The Catholic church teaches that Hell is ultimately just a way of allowing people to choose not to be with God (since heaven is perfectbcommunion with God, meaning that, if all souls went to heaven, rejecting God would be impossible and so accepting him would be meaningless). My question is, why does an all merciful God not erase sinners from existence after some amount of suffering? The bible explicitly states that Judas would have been better off if he had never been born. How is infinite pain justified by finite evil from concupiscent beings? This has basically been the main niggling thing preventing me from accepting God.
>>
>>145082596
life is a test, but dont know what the fuck is testing..
>>
>>145082596
How do you find peace and obtain wisdom to accept life?

If you are like most people you have to go through a lot of shit to find peace and wisdom.
The other option is diving deep into understanding yourself as one who is loved by God.
>>
File: WLC.jpg (90 KB, 1084x1280)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>145089858
Real source: /ourguy/ william lane craig
>>
>>145082596
God probably despises me so I see no point in living anymore. Good luck in finding whatever it is you're after.
>>
>>145082596
Take the occult pill. Read the Kybalion to start your journey.
>>
>>145106894
>My question is, why does an all merciful God not erase sinners from existence after some amount of suffering?
I was asking the JW anon basically the same thing. Someone made a comparison with Dwarf Fortress and it's kinda relevant. Why add all these dick-sucking NPCs to your game if you hate faggots? Unless you want to add them just to nuke them, then again I'd question if God isn't just an edgy 15yo.
>>
>>145082596

God is on everyone's side.

If you want God on your side, give everyone a chance.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>145082596
What if all god wanted to know was if you would just choose to do your best with what you got and did not care about anything else?
I cannot disprove that god exists but I do not find myself the least bit religious in the traditional sense. The god described in all religions sounds like a fictional character to me. A character that cares about minor things , protocols, and other shit that does not matter to a being that has spent aeons watching mankind. Such a being I cannot image cares about minor offenses but does care about you acheiving more of your potential.
You can't do that if you feel guilty about everything. Learn to forgive yourself when you have not harmed anyone else and learn to set things right with people (try to) and obtain a clear conscience.
Can a just and merciful good ask for more?
Anything else is trying to guilt you out of money.
>>
>>145082596
Start with Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Read King James, New King James, or English Standard Version (if you just can't get into the old timey talk). You're searching for knowledge. God will give it to you.

God bless, brother. May you find peace in our Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>145107738
Bollocks
>>
>this thread
Wew lads, that's a lot of idiocy for one thread
>actually wanting and acting like you're enjoying being brainwashed
>>
>>145089858
Assumes the first premise.
>>
>>145107911

Yeah. The gospels are where it's at. What Jesus actually said.

The Gospel of Thomas is interesting but it's suspected gnostic and freak elitist, a bit like suspected SJW mysticism complete with resentment of parents and transgressing all boundaries.
Worth a try if you're mystically or chaos magic inclined but remember God preserved the Orthodox gospels for a reason. We can all come home to it.
>>
>>145083248
Don't believe in salvation by works.
>>
>>145082596
take a 3 hits of lsd, lock yourself in a room with no distractions for a few hours and just think
>>
>>145107534

You're beautiful

If you become something even better
God will join with your struggles and joy
and make it more orgasmic
>>
>>145085217
Why do many untermensch, like you, avoid Paul?
>>
>>145089800
You can believe in both natural laws and God.
>>
File: 1507463074018.jpg (105 KB, 1024x683)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>145082596

You can attain the kingdom of God through the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>145108923

Paul?

pffft, same as Mohammed

I respect it but I can't be bothered to read it.

Just fucking focus on love.
Rules are for people who don't.
>>
>>145099893
You wish that because you don't want to believe there is a chance any of it is real. For whatever reason. I used to not believe in god--I'm still trying to figure it out. I only search for answers.
>>
>>145109280
Have you given my archived posts a shot, anon? If you did, were they helpful at all?
>>
>>145107534
God loves you. You just think that he despise you, because you are wicked.
>>
>>145107601
kys
>>
>>145107911
Read only KJV. Other are PERversions.
>>
>>145109601
>God loves you
>allows me to suffer
sad
>>
>>145108043

I love you Bro and I want to give you the best advice

Forget everything you hate about God and imagine a God that you would want

Talk to that and see if it works.

It's a gateway to the bigger divine.
>>
File: reeee i guess idk.jpg (4 KB, 228x221)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>145093550
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>145110057
Some say they care but they don't mean it. Humanity is wicked.
>>
>>145082596
Look into Neoplatonism. It offers a metaphysical explanation of God that is reasonable and explicable. The One isn't an idea that is weighed down by any mythology, nor does it contradict them. By understanding it you can grasp the beauty of God through logic, without any of the stifling baggage of Abrahamic religion.
>>
>>145106619
I already answered this.>>145103978
He didn't create them. They created themselves. The metaphorical smoke from the ashes of Sodom and Gomorrah are still "visible" to this day to everyone. There is no excuse to continue that abomination of a life. That continuous smoke is a warning to them. The fact that they ignore those warnings is their fault.
>>
>>145110087

No shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bQxCbH8IE8
>>
>>145110509
So God didn't know they'd become faggots?
>>
A good support for troubled people who think they’re important
>>
File: watchtower_july_2002_hell.png (663 KB, 1058x1346)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>145106894
>>145107633
>My question is, why does an all merciful God not erase sinners from existence after some amount of suffering

That's exactly what he does: The dead are in non-existence.

>Isaiah 38:18,19 - 18 For it is not She´ol that can laud you; death itself cannot praise you. Those going down into the pit cannot look hopefully to your trueness. The living, the living, he is the one that can laud you, Just as I can this day.

>Psalms 6:5 - For in death there is no mention of you; In She′ol who will laud you?

>Psalms 88:10 - For those who are dead will you do a marvel? Or will those impotent in death themselves arise, Will they laud you? Se′lah.

>Psalms 146:4 - His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.

>Psalm 88:12 - Will a marvel by you be known in the darkness itself, Or your righteousness in the land of oblivion?

>Psalms 115:17 - 17 The dead themselves do not praise Jah, Nor do any going down into silence.

>(Ecclesiastes 3:18-20) I, even I, have said in my heart with regard to the sons of mankind that the [true] God is going to select them, that they may see that they themselves are beasts. 19 For there is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit, so that there is no superiority of the man over the beast, for everything is vanity. 20 All are going to one place. They have all come to be from the dust, and they are all returning to the dust.

>Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 - 5 For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they have no portion anymore to time indefinite in anything that has to be done under the sun.
>>
>>145110317

Yes, and I'm not on a high enough level to liberate you from it but YOU can choose to go for it
I've glimpsed it and it's fucking beautiful.
All your creativity whomf overwhelms you and you don't even care that it's more than you can make, you just wish you could share the feeling and you shouldn't even do that cos it won't fit and everyone should find their own
>>
>>145110838
But why make them suffer to begin with? Wouldn't it be better not to create people that will grow up just to suffer and then cease to exist?
>>
>>145110317

We are lonely parts severed from a bigger nature

The real God doesn't want us to be severed.

(That's where the gnostic stuff comes into it, but gnosticism is messed up with elitism)
>>
>>145109957
>James 1:13 - When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

>1 Peter 5:10 - But, after YOU have suffered a little while, the God of all undeserved kindness, who called YOU to his everlasting glory in union with Christ, will himself finish YOUR training, he will make YOU firm, he will make YOU strong.

>(2 Corinthians 4:17) For though the tribulation is momentary and light, it works out for us a glory that is of more and more surpassing weight and is everlasting;

>Psalms 34:18 - Jehovah is near to those that are broken at heart; And those who are crushed in spirit he saves.

>Psalms 147:3 - He is healing the brokenhearted ones, And is binding up their painful spots

>(Psalm 51:17) The sacrifices to God are a broken spirit; A heart broken and crushed, O God, you will not despise.
>>
>>145109957
It's not about "allowing" us to suffer. It's about us navigating our way through the suffering of existence to find our rest in God. There is freedom of choice, symbolized in the Eden story. Humankind chose sin. Christ offers the cure. Belief in Christ imputes righteousness on us - not by our own works, but by faith in his sacrifice on our behalf.
>>
7 grams of shrooms
>>
>>145111033

Recommend a suffering for me Deus Vult

We'll see if I can endure it
>>
>>145111187
That doesn't explain the guys who were literally created with the single purpose of sucking dicks and dying.
>>
>>145111491
What speakest thou of
>>
>>145111507

It's very feminist of you to call these people 'guys'
>>
File: ReligionPolitics.jpg (101 KB, 736x736)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>145111033
>James 1:13 - When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.

(Deuteronomy 30:19) I do take the heavens and the earth as witnesses against YOU today, that I HAVE PUT LIFE AND DEATH BEFORE, the blessing and the malediction; AND YOU MUST CHOOSE LIFE in order that you may keep alive, you and your offspring,

>(Galatians 6:7) Do not be misled: God is not one to be mocked. For whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap;

(Isaiah 48:17) ... “I, Jehovah, am your God, the One TEACHING YOU TO BENEFIT YOURSELF, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk.

That pain and suffering is their choice. Homosexuality IS A CHOICE. Why and how? ALL SEXUALITY IS A CHOICE. Nobody forced them to act out on those desires. They willfully and happily did it themselves. Some of the opposingly practice it just to spite God like with adopting the rainbo(God's symbol) and creating gay marriage(God's sacred union). All that was just done to spite him. They will reap what they sow. Play stupid games win stupid prices.
>>
>>145111655
Is it, I'm not familiar with lefty etiquette
>>
>>145111507
>who were literally created
>who were literally created

This has been explained and you continue to pretend it never happened.
>>
>>145111576

maybe a day long penance
for I have sinned, I'm pretty fucking good at it
I would like to be purified and I'm open to new ideas
>>
>>145110653
No
>>
>>145111845
Nothing short of pilgrimage to the Holy Land would be worth your time.

>>145111873
So God doesn't know everything to JWs?
>>
>>145111060
>>145111139
I've been suffering for years with no sign of salvation. What's the point? Not to mention the lack of help from Humanity outside of the internet. In the real world, it's everyone against everyone.
>>
>>145111187
Yeah well, I'm not feeling Gods presence at all. I'm ignored.
>>
>>145082596
No such thing as peace in this life. God hates most of us.
>>
>>145095129
Go on...
>>
>>145089323
this is great, but the sun is the sun and he fills that role quite well. I have no role. I'm MrNothing. am I supposed to be content being nothing? everyone else falls into a role but I just keep falling.
>>
>>145112018

I did ask Jesus and he said you have to ask him yourself. I met him by trying to remote view an early sermon.

I'm quite curious tho
What do the British look away from?
>>
>>145112551
You've lost the plot.
>>
File: JesusHorseman2.jpg (147 KB, 900x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>145111981
God didn't know what was going to happen because he uses his ability of foresight SELECTIVELY. That means he isn't seeing the future all the time but only when he has to. He censors himself from people's future choices to respect their free will. Same how your parents never searched your room as a kid when they could any time because everything in your room was technically their property. They chose not to search your room to respect your privacy and risk you possibly doing something illegal and immoral behind their back in it. God chose to risk censoring himself from their future choices to give them the right to choose.

>>145112018
It doesn't have to be that way.

>https://apps.jw.org/E_SRCHMTGMAPS

We can help. Also, remember this>>145096066

What you are seeing in the world is only temporary. You may live long enough to see Armageddon itself. Pic related. Choose not to be a target. Again, we can help. I can help. Remember my handle.
>>
>>145112506
Hi anon. If you read the content of third third link, it may help you find out what your role is and how to fulfill it - >>145103603
>>
>>145112506
Become the pursuer of mastery.
>>
>>145112778
of the third*
>>
>>145082596
Kill yourself.
>>
>>145082596
Listen to what I say only, seeing I have both seen miracles, done miracles and have both seen and felt heaven.

The only way to heaven is by trusting that Jesus Christ dies for yoursins, was buried and rose again the third day. Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven, you believe on (trust, have faith in) him and you ask him to save you (it's not the prayer that saves but your belief) and you are forgiven for ever for everything that you have done. You will still be punished in this life, but you'll live for ever

The KJV Bible is more sure than your existence
>>
>>145112724
>God plays Peekaboo with his gay dolls
Holy shit
>>
File: pilatewritten.png (480 KB, 518x641)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>145082596
>>145090079

>How in the fuck do I find the peace of God? How do I obtain the wisdom it takes to relax into my life instead of fighting against it?

I'm the Son of Kek - this planet is in active terrorist rebellion against the gods so the gods are playing you like a fiddle and massacring and damning your souls like parasites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keCY9WCFArI
>>
File: 1506977291213.jpg (27 KB, 400x400)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>145099902
>>
follow the red pills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
>>
>>145111187
>>145112048

We all suffer, we are all born of people who've suffered
The important thing is we can call to God and we can call to higher parts of ourselves

Bliss isn't so much pure as getting better when we choose it
A beautiful moment has the heartbreak of impermenance but it's OK we're closer to eternity and the everlasting love and beauty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbl5yISMBoQ
(sorry for the gnosticism)
>>
>>145112778
thanks, very good advice in there. the thing is the things I'm interested in (woodworking, welding, etc) are specialized trades that don't hire people just because they are passionate.
and everything else has a bureaucratic wall in front of it- volunteer work, instructor jobs, youth programs. it's easier to get an office job.
>>
>>145112841
mastery of what?
>>
>>145113578
>we can call to God
>call out
>get ignored
>>
File: me on shrooms.gif (1.17 MB, 200x200)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB GIF
>>145111399
this
>>
trapped on earth
>>
>>145113862
What if that anon is God talking to you right now nigga close the trap porn tabs and repent as fast as you can.
>>
>>145114006
No, I'm off to jack it right now in fact.
>>
File: JWCuties.jpg (96 KB, 500x500)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>145113862
Who do you pray to? How do you pray to him? What do you ask for? Why should he respond to you?
>>
File: 1505544435922.jpg (26 KB, 403x403)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>145082596
I don't know anon.

Personal experience. I'm am/was a protestant Freemason, then was Catholic after I learned that Masonry is just Temple for the goyim, then got into broader spiritually(Buddhist/Hindu/Various pagan beliefs) and found no substance.

I feel like there is a spiritual... being.. force? something... calling me. Not in a psycho way, not literally voices or visions etc. It feels like someone wants to talk to me or guide me, but I can't hear them/it. I have no idea what to make of the suspicion, because I WANT to be religious and spiritually fulfilled, but instead I am spiritually depressed. Maybe the bond I had to God/Gods has been broken and I can only feel the remnant shards of a once powerful connection. Maybe i'm just supposed to be me and self cultivate to the best of my ability before reproducing and dying. Fuck.

No clue, man. I'll never stop looking and I hope you don't either. If you find something good, let me know.
>>
>>145113803
Thank you for taking the time to read. If you're interested in a trade, plan your life to get training as soon as possible. If you can avoid postponing your dreams too much, your life will be much better. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>145111399

I've tried shrooms, DMT, and acid. never was a drug guy, but DMT was life changing.

I'm not a spiritual/religious person, and I felt the love of God. Still not a christcuck, but damn, was the experience something else.
>>
>>145082596
find Manly P. Hall on youtube, give him a listen and start meditating 10 minutes per day
>>
>>145114409
Neh, Hall has some good stuff about broad religion, but his occult knowledge is garbage.

Watch his videos on the spine being a magic wand and not much else.

Everything Alan Watts said is worth a listen though.
>>
>>145102006
"The end is near" tards like you reek of insecurity in your faith. Stop grasping at straws to prophesy the end times happening in our lifetime. It very well might, but it just as well might not. Jesus wants us to live our lives righteously always, the myopic focus on exactly when his kingdom will come to Earth is pointless and irrelevant ultimately. It shouldn't change the way we live as Christians.
>>
>>145114171
He should give me what I want because he loves me and if he doesn't then I won't believe in him and I'll turn to Paganism. End of.
>>
Hmmm what's better living life with purpose or chasing hedonism ("I just want to be happy and have fun and travel"). All that fun won't make you feel whole you'll still feel disconnected and when you realize it's impossible to be happy all the time you'll feel like a failure. Living life without G-d or some kind of spirituality is hardly living at all IMO.
>>
>>145089858
>special pleading
>>
>>145114171

My first prayer was for my creativity and endeavours to not hurt people.
It was after a Bowie knife I'd sharpened cut a fellow boy scout to the bone.

I lost the knife soon after and the sea took it.

That prayer still resonates with me.
I'm good at fighting and I've had security jobs, but I've always seen them as temporary.

The people with weapons who don't use them will inherit the Earth. I threw the weapon away.
>>
>>145082596

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfGZjaZdOs
>>
>>145110317
The most profound moments sometimes come from the littlest things. Take some time off of /pol/, read the Gospels, Psalms, Job, Ecclesiastes, Romans. Take the time to absorb the scripture, then take walks around your town/city. See the construction workers, the old ladies at the bus stop, the children with their parents and realize how beautiful the concert of life is. You're gonna make it bro
>>
>>145085217
>> read the bible in its original language.
Why do chriatians think its going to be better in a diffrent language? So dumb.
>>
>>145114675
>>145114675
>Matthew 25:13) “Keep on the watch, therefore, because YOU know neither the day nor the hour.

>(Mark 13:33) Keep looking, keep awake, for YOU do not know when the appointed time is.

>(Luke 21:36) Keep awake, then, all the time making supplication that YOU may succeed in escaping all these things that are destined to occur, and in standing before the Son of man.”

>(1 Thessalonians 5:6) So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses.

>(1 Peter 5:8) Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone].

>(1 Corinthians 7:31) and those making use of the world as those not using it to the full; for the scene of this world is changing.

(Mark 13:36) in order that when he arrives suddenly, HE DOES NOT FIND YOU SLEEPING.
>>
>>145103057
This.
>>
>>145115312
>then take walks around your Muslim city
>See the Arabs praying on the street
>the old Boomers who voted for to secure their funds at the expense of me and my race
>the Muslim children with their 10 brothers and 15 sisters with their Muslim Mother covered heads to toe
>life is beautiful
Yeah, life sure is great.
>>
>>145114736
>He should give me what I want

Are you willing to give him what HE WANTS before he gives you anything?

>because he loves me and if he doesn't then I won't believe in him and I'll turn to Paganism. End of.

This is what Satan argued with God about mankind's loyalty towards him.

>(Job 1:8) And Jehovah went on to say to Satan: “Have you set your heart upon my servant Job, that there is no one like him in the earth, a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad?”

>(Job 1:9-11) At that Satan answered Jehovah and said: “IS IT FOR NOTHING JOB HAS FEARED GOD?" 10...11But, for a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch everything he has [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>(Job 2:4,5) But Satan answered Jehovah and said: “Skin in behalf of skin, and everything that a man has he will give in behalf of his soul. 5) For a change, thrust out your hand, please, and touch as far as his bone and his flesh [and see] whether he will not curse you to your very face.”

>SKIN IN BEHALF OF SKIN
>EVERYTHING A MAN HAS
>HE WILL GIVE IN BEHALF OF HIS SOUL

After Adam Eve, Cain Abel, Noah Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah and RIGHT BEFORE the rise of Moses and the 10 Plagues was the issue of Job. At the time JOB WAS THE ONLY GOD APPROVED PERSON ON EARTH. That's right, nobody was good on Earth except Job. Satan noticed that for a while there always continued to be humans loyal to God and wondered why. He reasoned up above that it was because God was bribing them with rewards, pleasures, and nice things. That humans were only loyal to God for rewards and not for sincere love of him. Satan challenged God in front of the angels to "thrust out your hand" and "hurt" him. Deny him all good things and watch as how Job turns against him. "Skin on behalf of skin" means that a man will throw away all of God's moral standards to save his own life. Basically, if "Christians" are only loyal for rewards they prove Satan right.
>>
>>145112642

Yeah, maybe.

How does it make you feel when you say that?
Say it again
Hurt me bitch
hurt my feelings!
>>
>>145115519

All of that is the will of God, so it is beautiful. God created all of that so that you could either choose to react against it or choose to be swallowed up in it.

God has rendered his judgment on the Western apostate nations and enforced it. Now it's your turn to react to it. Isn't that fun?
>>
>>145115710
Then why are we here? I don't enjoy living at all. Am I being punished for something? Is that what life is about? Is suicide the way out of the punishment or does it lead to something far worse? Why am I forced to prove myself to a deity that isn't there for me before he helps me? I never asked for life.
>>
>>145082596
He loves all of you.
>>
>>145115776
I'm not trying to insult you, I'm trying to understand what you're going on about.
>>145115861
Sounds like a punishment to me.
>>
>>145115982
Yeah sure he does mate.
>>
>>145115984
>Sounds like a punishment to me.

That's exactly what it is. Read the Book of Habakkuk if you want to understand what's happening to us. God is "raising up the Babylonians" who "seize dwellings not their own" and "whose own strength is their god". Sound familiar?

Rather than cry over the fall of Sodom you should be rejoicing. Does Britain not deserve to fall? Does America not deserve to fall for its apostasy alone, not to speak of its sins?

Even /pol/ are apostates, because we lament the will of God. We are patriots of Sodom, everyone one of us who has cried over the fall of the degenerate West.
>>
>>145116227
So why are we being punished? What have I done specifically?
>>
>>145082596
Imma link u once to my guided meditations that have helped my 18k subscribers.. what u do with it is up to you

Guided Meditations: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7660934A19D31263
>>
>>145082596
>hurr redpill me on X durr
kys
>>
>>145089800
checked
>>
>>145116227
>Rather than cry over the fall of Sodom you should be rejoicing. Does Britain not deserve to fall?

Aww grow up mate

Britain made a mercantile trading empire whilst Spain was still trying to impose the divine right of kings.

God is on everyone's side.

If you give everyone a chance, God might be on your side.

They were both total utter bastards as the saying goes, but what the British did . . . God loved that more than groveling bastards from Spain trying to make everyone as . . . don't make me say it . . . as they were.
>>
>>145116290
>So why are we being punished?

We are not, necessarily. Right there in the Book of Habakkuk is the famous phrase "the righteous shall live [survive] by faith". Put your trust in God and do his will and you will not be put to shame.

But the Sodomites who call themselves the West will be put to shame, along with anyone who looks back on them with nostalgia. What is /pol/ but Lot's wife, who longingly looked back at the doomed city and was punished for it?

Neither join with Sodom nor glorify it because of its ancestors. Consider it dead and build anew on the will of God.
>>
>>145116749

Britain deserves to fall for apostasy against God, not for any historical grievances. All of the West has abandoned the Lord and is suffering just correction.
>>
File: 1506629709165.jpg (233 KB, 984x728)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>
>>145083248
>Catholic Church
>>
>>145082596
Woukd you take your car to a grocer to get it repaired? No? Then why are you asking /pol/ for spiritual advice? Go find a priest.
>>
>>145117046

Don't forget the gnashing of teeth

Your choice m8
>>
>>145115892

Dude, God is with you all the time
Apologising to God is almost the same as apologising to yourself
>>
god created the prison, take the gnosispill
>>
File: JesusDemolishes.jpg (68 KB, 720x540)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>145115892
>>145115892
>Then why are we here?

We were originally all meant to have the life Adam and Eve forsook. The purpose of life was to originally be happy, learn, and transcend.

>I don't enjoy living at all.

I don't blame you. Life is cruel. The innocent are judged guilty, the guilty are judged innocent. Life is oppressive, injust, cruel, and a mockery. However, remember this and don't lose focus on this>>145096066 It's almost over. If you hang on you can make it out as well.

>Am I being punished for something?

No

>Is that what life is about?

No, it was originally meant to be paradise. It will be paradise again. Don't lose hope. We and you are almost there. Remember this pic and post.>>145112724
>Is suicide the way out of the punishment or does it lead to something far worse?

There is nothing after death.>>145110838
You're not being punished. God doesn't bring evil on people as a test. It isn't God. It is actually somebody else.

>Why am I forced to prove myself to a deity that isn't there for me before he helps me? I never asked for life.

God isn't bringing evil down on you. That is unfair. That is like a teacher giving you a final test on something you never learned. The suffering isn't a test. It is the result of the wicked spirits that have fallen on earth. It is the result of the failure of man. You and I are only bystanders who just happened to be in the way. That is all. Pic related. You're almost there.

>Isaiah 41:9 -... ‘You are my servant; I have chosen you, and I have not rejected you.

>Isaiah 41:10 - Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you..

>Hebrews 13:5 - “I will by no means leave you nor by any means forsake you.
>>
he's a big guy
>>
God is the Infinite Creator. Earth is only the 3rd density. When you die, you travel to the in-between in the higher 4th, 5th and 6th densities. You find out that all there is, is love and light. For that is what the universe is made up of.
http://www.lawofone.info
http://www.near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/harvey-green-on-afterlife-realms.html
http://www.near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/harvey-green-on-soul-realms.html
http://www.near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/harvey-green-on-spirit-realms.html
http://www.trufax.org/matrix5/segments/intro1.html
>>
>>145118478

Wasn't that Ialdaboath who happens to be too criminally insane to be let out of the asylum, but the rest of us . . .
>>
>>145118478
don't listen to this moron
>>
>>145114172
your higher self and spirit guides. Your chakra is unbalanced and you do not yet know how to connect with your higher self. Try guided meditation with binaural beats. Once in trance state, ask for guidance. It will be given to you in images.
>>
>>145082596
>How do I obtain the wisdom it takes to relax into my life instead of fighting against it?
stop reading reddit and listening to fags from 4 chan

oh and research flat earth you will feel better
>>
>>145119212
true to first, false to second.
>>
>>
>>145119379
That's actually redpilled.
>>
>>145085217
GOD BLESS THOSE WHO WALK WITH HIM.
DO NOT MISS THE MARK.
>>
>>145082596
>How in the fuck do I find the peace of God? How do I obtain the wisdom it takes to relax into my life instead of fighting against it?
Alcohol
>>
File: IMG_1642.jpg (14 KB, 276x183)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
You must handle snakes
And always flagellate yourself with a length of barbed wire before bedtime
If you don't do this you are a pagan or a Muslim or something shit like that and you probably vape
>>
Read the bibel you ignorant twats
Snake jangling is wot Jeepers said to do
Do it or your a faggot
>>
File: 1460682944078.jpg (34 KB, 371x750)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>145082596
Fresh from jail here. Seek the Kingdom of God first, and all will be added to you. I'll pray for you. The Bible is the Skeleton Key to the Universe.
>>
>>145082596
>feels like he's in prison
>asks for a ball and chain
Go for it, bud. You sound in need.
Meanwhile...
The universe is trying to kill you. It always has, and it always will.
The universe is not your friend. Deal with it.
>>
Christianity, as it is today, is a lie. God is evil, the god of the bible, the gods of hinduism, the god of the quran, the god of zoroastrians, the god of the bahai. Evil.
Religions are creations of men to worship these dark powers, in exchange for money and power.
Yes, I'm talking gnosticism.
If you want to find god, you will have to meditate, seek within. And do so without a mantra because you actually are going to receive a mental image if all goes well, you don't want it interferred.
So you meditate, receive this image (which should be of a human being) and if it was all correct you will experiment union with God and there you go, you are saved.

I myself have experienced this, do not expect anything other but pain from religions, there's nothing for you there, do as I suggested, meditation is easy, you only have to watch your mind while avoiding your thoughts with your eyes closed breathing softly and deeply. You can listen to music while doing it (relaxing music).

Until you find god, do not make assuptions regarding how God is, because when you get the impression of God, you will understand that it is a god higher than the one of religions.
>>
>>145082596
ignore this entire thread, open youtube, enter "kent hovind creation seminar" and watch
>>
>>145125600
Ignore this faggot. Just because there's a creator doesn't mean he's a nice lad.
>>
>>145125857
op, ignore ignorant losers like this guy, they will science fiction you directly into even more confusion
you shouldn't waste time listening to demonized and hopeless degenerates like this one, they will easily write a book before reading one
if you wish to remain ignorant on purpose, go ahead, if you actually want to learn about God the right way, the scientific way, give kent a chance to get you started, he's VERY good
>>
>>145126243
I'm actually well versed in christianity and its shortcomings and am also familarized with its saving graces from when things don't seem to work (claiming it was all parables).

You have the theology of 3-year olds because when something doesn't quite work in scripture you go like: "Nu-uh, it was a parable, so it doesn't count."

Leave inmature children like this fag alone, OP, because I have experimented a lot with religion and I'm sorry I did, christian baptism put a demon inside me, and religious practice made the posession worse, I've found only salvation, and things are going better thanks to gnosticism.

Don't be the retard who falls for their lies, they just want to fill you with demons to tell you: "escape now if you can". It's very retarded and very obnoxious.

Also don't even bother with Hovind, he's a retard and a science denier, there are scientists who make equally valid points without denying science like Hovind does. Their "downside" being that they disprove christianity while proving that there is a god.

Anybody who observes the world, especially you OP, since you seem jailed, will end up agreeing with gnosticism. Don't disagree because a retard instilled fear on you, every religion has a hell, are you going to all of these? Fear is the mindkiller, ignore their many hells lest you fall in an actual hell for fearing falling into one.

Also with gnosticism you're fishing for spiritual experiences, so it is very easy to tell you're progressing, while christianity will simply ask fo you to die believing a lie.
>>
>>145109086
Natural Law is Gods Law

The patterns in nature are proof of a creator to me
>>
>>145082596
Stab a fork in your brain.

You have been granted the ability to question things, even your own beliefs. It's rare, as most people manage to convince themselves they are always right -- mostly by never questioning themselves and shutting down their brain when someone else questions their beliefs. Maybe it's more peaceful, but that's because the real world isn't simple and neat. The truth isn't easy.
>>
>>145126662
typical demonized degenerate, "trying" all kinds of cults and getting even more demonized and depressed in the process, while being ignorant on the scripture, and instructions for life
keep away from these lost souls, they're dangerous, just take a look at this guy's posts, this is what a demon does to you
bible is the literal truth, no parables, no analogies, no contradictions
but demons will feed you plenty of them, through demonized people like this one, it's your choice to check the matter yourself, or disappear forever, along with your demonic ego, like this guy demonstrates
when he says kent is anti-science, he's just trying to make you not look into it, demons hate when you seek the truth
>>
>>145127283
Do a miracle.

John 16:24
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.

Surely it must be a parable so you're never wrong, huh?
>>
>>145082596
God is not a red pill. God is the dream you create to justify a pointless existence. Drop God face the void and find the true red pill. A meaningful existence, a justification for the pain is choosing to go alone into the dark in spite of it being pointless.
>>
>>145127283
>bible is the literal truth
ur demonized m8, genuinely seek the truth for more than a few seconds and it is nearly impossible to cling to a delusion that profound.
>>
>>145082596

the big secret is no adult with an IQ over 90 actually believes their religion to be factually true, they just support the morals and want the culture to continue so pretend it's real to their kids
>>
>>145127485
>God, give me physical gifts when i want them!
demon pls

>>145127572
i have been studying the bible intensely for 20 years now, your argument of pure ignorance is invalid
>>
>>145089858
I understand this argument and it makes sense to me. But how do you get the notion of an afterlife or reincarnation or whatever from the existence of God? I think the main thing that motivates religiosity is the fear of death and the promise of an afterlife but there's no reason to assume that there'd be one, even if we assume God exists.
>>
>>145127754
>hi, i'm twelve, i know literally zero about any theology but my mom says i'm very smart so i will post here
>>
>>145128020
you get it by confirming the bible as the word of god
which you can't do because you never bothered to read the bible, it's much easier to dismiss it and continue being a consumerist wannabe intellectual
>>
The God of the Old Testament is an archon named Sabaoth, who is a creation of the great archon Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge. Christ came straight from the Pleroma, as a son of the true God Abraxas, to give us the message of salvation, to resist the physical world of the Demiurge.
>>
>>145082596

God exists.

He loves you.

Do his work and make him proud.

Remove the Jew.
>>
>>145095651
Why did hogd crucify his own son for my sins ?
That doesnt make any sense.
>>
>>145127872
>i have been studying the bible intensely for 20 years now

No matter how hard you study it it won't make the bible true, you yourself are incapable of miracles in spite of Jesus promises

>yeah right, god will give me miracles when I ask for them

Yup, that is exactly what he promised, if we cannot take his word for miracles, we cannot take his word for heaven.
>>
>>145092493
That helmet looks like a beer
>>
Hell and heaven are states of mind. Heaven = enlightenment and hell = depression/hopelessness etc.
Death both physical and mental, two separate things.

Now you are in hell, arent you? Just like Jesus was. Who brought Jesus out of hell? No one, but jesus and god. Jesus fought against the continual manifestation of hell. It is the only escape.
The bonus, or reward or what ever, is that if you realize that you are in hell and ask for help from god, you will meet god.

God is very beautiful and very fucking scary. <3
>>
>>145128400
of course it doesn't make sense to you, you lack information
your worldview is a mix of satanic lies and your god given instincts, which creates a confusion
you believe you're a descendant from an ape that lives on a huge ball spinning and going around other balls, no wonder you can't reach sensible conclusions, it's a wonder you can still use your pc
>>
>>145128490
I dont get it. Why did god (if hes omnipotent) even need a sacrifice in order to forgive me to begin with ?
>>
>>145128465
why would he show any miracles to a degenerate sinner, obsessed with demons, hating god deep inside and spreading false gospel around?
you should be happy he didn't burn you alive at this point
>>
File: elisha false prophet.jpg (485 KB, 1600x1150)
485 KB
485 KB JPG
>>145082596
>>
>>145128562
That was uncalled for. Now that we have that out of the way and you clearly feel better would you mind answering my question ?
>>
Yesterday I chugged like a third of a cup of raw chocolate and the resulting stimulant high made me pass the fuck out for 4 hours in the middle of the day
>>
>>145128664
Because he's so loving he's gonna burn me alive or something, just like he murdered children by means of bears because they called a guy balding.
>>
>>145128187
Woah someone's misunderstood his Nag Hammadi!
>>
>>145128701
i already answered, very nicely btw. you perceive my reply as aggressive because it has a strong clash with your established worldview and the demons inside you are going crazy, they see the truth as a direct attack on them
it's called cognitive dissonance in the atheistic worldview, learn about it
>>
>>145128880
Im not an atheist. You just assume so for whatever reason. Im just trying to understand why an omnipotent god would need a sacrifice to forgive people.
Also you said i believe im on a spinning ball. Do you believe in a flat earth ? If so i cant have a conversation with someone whos mentally impaired
>>
>>145082596
why did god allow that thing with the asian instagram model and the cat in the washing machine?
>>
>>145129011
>Im just trying to understand why an omnipotent god would need a sacrifice to forgive people

Demiurge, he's an evil god.

That faggot has come to argue against every gnostic in the thread and has argued in favour of all kinds of violence and disgraces upon gnostics, thus proving our point.
>>
>>145128766
considering what you actually deserve, burning you alive is mercy.
the day your were born into a physical body is not a beginning of everything, your ego doesn't allow you to see that, and much more.
>>
>>145129126
>considering what you actually deserve, burning you alive is mercy.

I heard the god of the bible is an evil demiurge filled with hatred and malevolence and that his followers aren't far from that.

What do you think?
>>
>>145129187
I think your right.
Why is every christian poster always so full of violence and hatred ?
It goes against everything jesus stands for.
>>
>>145129304
Basically the true God gives free will, so you're free. The god of the bible, being the demiurge, wants to control every thought and since he is filled with maliciousness, even tough his commandments are in appearance good, he fills you with malevolence if you follow them.

That's why many times atheists have the moral upper hand over christians.
>>
>>145129011
you're mentally impaired at the moment, in fact you're so consumed by demons you don't even realize that you're acting way lesser than an animal at this point
start reading and start proving things to yourself, demons will eat you from the inside
depression will hit you and you won't have a clue what hit you

>>145129187
who did you hear this from? demonic spokesmen on tv?
>>
>>145129501
>who did you hear this from?
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>145129304
it's like when you try to explain to a child that it's not smart to play in the middle of the street
no matter how much the father tries to explain, the child will always perceive it as taking freedoms away from him
mean daddy, huh
>>
>>145129566
>assigning false quotes to a son of god
i wouldn't feed that demon so well if i was you
do you feel a demonic rush when you post such strong and edgy replies?
>>
File: small-foamy-crusader.png (108 KB, 590x750)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>145128480
I thought the same thing.
>>
>>145129809
>false quotes
>implying the gnostic gospels are false
>>
>>145130456
>my demons are so hungry i accept every single non-scriptural religious text as fact, as long as it enables me to continue hating god
>>
>>145130668
Everything I believe, I have tested, you on the other hand, are believing a lie and are even scared to test it for authenticity.
>>
>>145129406
>>145129187
I know the theory you're talking about, where YHWH is a desert demon, but the better theory I have heard from Richard Wagner that the God of Israel is the collective ego of the Jewish people.
I thought that was very interesting, especially combined with that New Mexico preacher's views on the Jews. When you think about how self-serving, exclusionary, and nepotistic people who call themselves Jews seem to be, it makes total sense. Synagogue of Satan. Repent and be saved in Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 9780486440644.jpg (23 KB, 251x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>145131092
>theory
>>
>>145131092
>Repent and be saved
This is so silly a thing to tell a gnostic.
A gnostic already believes in Jesus, be it on the flesh, on spirit or on myth. A gnostic probably, if he has worked hard, is likewise probably saved. I know I am.

You have nothing to offer me.
>>
>>145131156
>theory

Hurr um
>pushes up glasses
that's actually
>deviated septum chortle
actually
>tugs shirt bottom
that would technically
>wipes nose
that would be a "hypothesis"
>>
>>145131242
Good! Then let others see, you aren't the only person to read this thread.
>>
>>145131335
I mean that it is not a theory, but a full blown religion preached by Jesus and practiced by some.

You have gotten the wrong version of what jesus preached and are believing it to be the truth.
>>
>>145131472
Ill look into it
>>
Research Flat Earth, it proves the existence of God.
>>
>>145082596
God is inaccessible to us unless you come covered in the blood of Jesus Christ.
>>
"Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces patience, and patience character, and character hope." Romans 5:1- 4

Peace with God isn't something you create for yourself. It's God's gift. You receive it by believing the Gospel that Jesus died for all your sins and made you righteous in the sight of God. This faith isn't something you can do yourself either. The Holy Spirit gives you faith through hearing the Gospel, being baptized, reading Scripture, & he strengthens it by receiving Christ's body and blood. As you become strong in faith in Christ, your experience of peace with God will also increase.
>>
File: weird al with accordian.jpg (82 KB, 1000x750)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>145082596
There will be time to relax later.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAOYUTdkM-w
>>
>>145091085
Even if your unreal bs was correct it would still be the best to live life loving god and loving life. "They" want to see you suffer. Don't suffer, embrace all that's around you. If you feel bad accept it, if you feel bad accept it. Accept it all and only then will you realize the power humans have over themselves, or maybe that power is god. Doesn't matter.
>>
>>145082596
Listen to the Skeptiko podcast. Spirituality from science.
>>
>>145082596
>Red Pill me on God

Which one? Zeus? Tezcatlipoca? Odin? Jesus? Well nevermind - they are all fairy tales.
>>
>>145109957
See Romans 5:1- 11
>>
>>145110317
This is also true & addressed in Romans 1:28- 32 and 3:9- 20. If you believe this sincerely you're not far from the truth.
>>
>>145093550
Jehovah's Witnesses were incredibly pleasant to talk to when I was struggling with my lack of faith. They didn't push anything on me beyond "If you want to study the Bible, I'd suggest going to one of our free study groups."
>>
We will never know for sure until we die whether or not there is a god or afterlife. If there is, then so be it. If there isnt, you'll never know. Live your life to what you know to be important and true. As long as you leave a good impression on others then you have done the best you could. We make our own meanings before we return to the void or whatever lies beyond this.
>>
>>145115368
Do you know any other languages? Mark Twain loses something in German or Spanish, I'd suspect.
>>
Depression is a meme .
>>
>>145082596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMZNeQxm4GE
>>
>>145117618
Maybe some of the anons are clergy. Otoh, basically sound advice, as long as you go to a faithful priest & not a malpractitioner.
>>
>>145115368
because translators suck, intentionally or out of ignorance.
example literally in the first verse

>KJV: In the beginning God created the heaven ...
>ISV: In the beginning, God created the universe ...
>ASV: In the beginning God created the heavens ...
>heaven, heavens, universe
>>
File: 1484670372954.jpg (161 KB, 620x559)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
To hell with damnable Gods and the lesser races of men. The only God of this world is strength, anger, and fire. Strength to set law, anger to enforce law and fire to purge what does not grow. My heart is a tempest of whirling anger and while it can be calmed, tamed, forgotten or ignored. The storm rages on with a core of truth that only through violence will the world be set aright.
No good or evil, only conditions that are precursors to desired outcomes all things are objects in this world and your ability to convince others to dream within your ideals is real power.
>>
>>145082596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
>>
>>145083531
>life is dwarf fortress
Thats not very optimistic view
>>
>>145128480
Hive mind
>>
>>145082596
Read the gospels and do what Jesus asks you to. Makes me high permanently.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12761316/Four_gospels_spread_the_word.pdf.html
>>
All of these faggots. God is as much of a murderer as any Chicago boon.
>>
>>145082596
www.needgod.com
>>
I personally feel just like OPanon. I want to thank you for having the courage to post this; I had been thinking of posting something similar for a while but did not. I also want to thank god that this was here for me to see. He does speak if only we know how to listen to his word. That’s something I’m still learning.

Question; is baptism required? Or would faith and acceptance in Jesus and the lord and devoting the rest of my days to learning be enough?
>>
>>145082596
"The only thing I know is that I know nothing"- some guy.
You got to start over, and re evaluate everything. Read lots of shit that challenges all of your old worldviews. And then just observe. You have to grow a sense of intuition and figure things out for yourself, which takes time. Pure intellect only gets you so far.

A good guy to listen to, for me at least, was Mark Passio. Good luck OP!
>>
>>145140296
Hey anon. Perhaps my posts will be useful to you - >>145103603
I recommend joining a congregation in which people habitually display the biblical basis for their preaching and practices.
>>
>>145082596
Read the New Testament and pray. He WILL help you. Your troubles may last a long time, but He will never leave you. Keep praying and pay attention. You'll see not just big things, but very trivial ones.
Look around at everything He made and it will fortify you. God has known you always and LOVES you, no matter what., even when you fail sometimes. Obey Him because you love Him, not just because you fear His wrath- as you would your earthly parents.

Accept His son, Jesus Christ, as your Savior- who was crucified for the sake of mankind's sins. Be baptized because it's what God wants us to do. Even Jesus was baptized.

God Bless you, Anon.
>>
>>145082596
You seek the law of one.
>>
Bump because this is interesting.
>>
>>145109198
>>145083591

Not OP, but genuinely interested in eastern orthodox. What's a good starting point? Good orthodox bible? Good readings/ church fathers to read from?
>>
File: zionarchiv_1600.jpg (193 KB, 1600x1200)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.