[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: KimJongUn.jpg (47 KB, 940x627)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/congress-warned-north-korean-emp-attack-would-kill-90-of-all-americans/article/2637349
>>
>>145096220
Suggest reading “One Second After” to get an idea of what a NK emp attack would be like.
>>
Is this because it would shut off everyones pacemaker?
>>
>>145096220

Are americans robots?
>>
Fucking norks and their tiny missile I swear to god I'm gonna fucking whip out my dick and patriot style cock slap that fucker out of the sky and then swim over to north korea and stick a hot dog down kim il gong's throat while I take all his money and prove what real capitalism is that fucking yellow commie better watch his fucking back because I will SHIT freedom all over his god damned land
>>
File: NK.jpg (94 KB, 680x561)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
Based NK t b h
>>
>>145097860
Wow you are epic
>>
>>145097860
Korea shocked
America rocks
>>
do it kim, save us, and emp the rest of the world while you're at it
>>
EMP Myths to soothe the soul: http://www.futurescience.com/emp/EMP-myths.html
>>
>>145097586
I think they assume that 90% of Americans don't know how to get food if the grocery store is closed. That kinda stuff. Also no medicine, transportation, etc.. but mostly cities get fucked without food trucks coming in. Also clean water is an issue.
>>
>>145097586
>>145097786
>>145097860
>>145101235
>>145101671
it's not that hard to imagine the chaos that would ensue if electricity was suddenly cut off you retards
>>
>>145096220
Forth thread in 20 minutes.
This is bullshit. Stop believing everything that is regurgitated to you. We have a better chance of our shitty grid being taken down from the inside.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.