[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Is ADHD real?
>>
>>145097220

It's as real as obama
>>
>>145097220
No, but prescription meth is fun
>>
>>145097220
Not as widespread as it is made out to be. Memed by big pharma to sell drug to children.
>>
My theory is that ADHD people are just "zoomed out" and think about things in the big picture. This was helpful in hunter gatherer times but in modern times everything is becoming more specialized since specialization leads to more efficient economies. Also makes since that almost all ADHD people are Intuitive type
>>
>"Hey, you're a bit hyperactive and have lower attention span!"
>"Somethings wrong with you!"

>"Hey, you're a man but you like dicks in your ass and mouth and probably in that order."
>"You're perfectly normal."
>>
>>145097220
I have it pretty bad. I did damn well in school, but had a lot of social tics and issues remaining still and waiting my turn for things. My coping strategy was literally to bite the inside of my cheek. It actually makes me social anxious that I'll spew some retarded nonsense or simply walk off, while someone else is speaking.

I also am very slow on doing assignments and labs, which I have to put very concerted effort into, and have to be meticulous about scheduling, or else I simply don't do it. I am very absent minded about quite a lot else.

I'd like to describe ADHD is like having white noise in your mind always. The amphetamines clears that noise and allows you to do things and actually schedule ahead ect....

I hate the quirky turkey random fucks that think they have ADHD because they want to look special in front of their friends.

It fucking sucks. I hate it. I'd do quite a bit to get rid of it.
>>
>>145099059
Pot helps. Seriously.
>>
>>145097220
Yes, but society is worse.

The genetics for ADHD have obviously existed for millions of years, but only in the last few decades has it become crippling to a child's (usually a boy's) personal development. That's probably because of our trillion dollar attempt to raise a society of faggots is butting up against biological resistance, not because of microwaves or fluorine in the water.
>>
>>145097220
it's the first attempt at stopping the bad goys. if it doesn't work, they ruin you for life.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.