[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: franz.jpg (1.27 MB, 2270x2915)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Hello fellow Austrians and and those interested in Austrian politics.
Next sunday, we will elect a new government, with our right wing parties looking to perform very well.

What are your predictions and impressions?
Who do you want to win?
>>
>>145117665
nigger
>>
Is Strolz /ourguy/?
>>
File: 1281831723277.jpg (31 KB, 419x220)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>145117665
>>145117665
>What are your predictions and impressions?
Kurz before Strachinger

>Who do you want to win?
Hofer

>>145117703
>nigger
Let them Aussies be
>>
>>145117977
>Is Strolz /ourguy/?
A dude who wants to "INTEGRATE" every single refugee and wants more taxes on cars.

Ok.
>>
>>145117703
Drop the flag, burger
>>
>>145117977
Strolz is a pretty funny guy. I am a Kurzmissile, but I get that people find hin comfy.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>145118229
>Drop the flag, burger
He is right, you are the rednecks of Europe. Look at those eyes.
>>
>>145118281
>I am a Kurzmissile
What the fuck? Why? Of all the people in Austrian politics, he is the worst. A lying cunt. Even the Green party commies are more honest.
>>
>>145118423
>lying cunt

How? What is he lying about?
>>
>>145118515
lying about not having Schussels dick up his ass.
>>
>>145118423
Most people don't get why I support him.
Before he got more influence, the ÖVP was pretty cucked and did not dare to speak against mass migration and the problems of Islam.
It is a mainstream party and they where afraid of backlash, like many of us.
But since 2 years, Kurz has been constantly redpilling the masses. Look at his fakebook, he always spoke up since the masses started coming in 2015 and the really hard stuff like Islamic child care and how we should not just let anyone in.
By that he forced even our lefties to take a harder stance on migration. He made "right wing" ideas mainstream.
>>
>>145118824
>Kurz has been constantly redpilling the masses
Meanwhile, he has welcomed 150,000 illegals while 12,000 have been deported. He is for the integration of Islamists... he is the fucking Integration minister after all!

You are voting for a sham and you do not even see it. Blind motherfucker. The FPO is the real deal, Kurz says one thing and will do something else.
>>
>>145118824
>He made "right wing" ideas mainstream.
that's what the FPÖ and their great polls did in my opinion, I just don't trust Kurz, if he can, he is going to pull a Merkel, just watch

https://twitter.com/sebastiankurz/status/878663275189293056
>>
>>145118515
>How? What is he lying about?
What is he not lying about?

Says, Familienbeihilfe should not be paid to kids in foreign EU countries. Still votes against this very thing 5 times in the last 7 years.

Says illegal migrants should not be let in the country. Is in a gov which let in the most illegal migrants within 2 years than at any time since the invasion of Turkey in the 17th century.

Says he wants to shut down Islamist kindergartens and schools... visited them 2 years ago praising their "integration measures" - shuts down 0 of them, even though it is his authority as integration minister.

Says he wants to reduce bureaucracy for companies and small businesses, was against reducing the burdens of the Gewerbeordnung... the "reform" reduced the regulierten Gewerbe from 85 to 76... wtf? What the absolute fuck?

Honestly, what does he say which is not an absolute lie considering what he did the last 7 yrs?
>>
>>145119020
The FPÖ did not manage get a single candidate out that seemed like an intelligent person.
They don't have any tactics and Strache just kept sticking to them instead of building up someone young and clever, like maybe Sellner from IB.
Their advertisements make me cringe every single time. They only market to the lowest possible IQ audience.
>>
>>145119423
>too intelligent to vote the far-right
>falls for cheap ÖVP tricks
vote whoever you think is best, but don't come running here bitching when Kurz stuffs your asshole full of shitskins in a year or two, we tried to warn you.
>>
Austria is lost long ago. When i went there 8 years ago it was cultural shock for me. Too many shitskins. Every time i came back it has more shit people.
>>
>>145123404
wow, and this from mr. moolenbeek or whatever your nice mudslime hood is called
>>
File: gaskammerreif.png (376 KB, 550x356)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>145117665
I wish you guys good luck,
I'm gonna put a Kraut/pol/ thread up right now, if there is some place on the internet, that needs some enriching, call us, and we'll help.
I'm going to finally learn how to make social bots and how to exploit social networking.
>>
bumpd
>>
>>145118824
Then you can just vote FPÖ
I dont understand any ÖVP voter
Kurz and the ÖVP HAD to develop right views in order to stay in power
This is all a marketing gag
The ÖVP is the same, its the same old ÖVP, but now they needed to copy the FPÖ, because otherwise the FPÖ would win in a landslide
Do you think, the ÖVP would let that happen?
Do you know how much money and power could be lost for the övp?
So they simply copied the fpö to split the votes, to get mainstream right wingers to vote ÖVP, because it doesnt have such a bad taste as voting the "nazi" party FPÖ
Its all marketing, and with the ÖVP, nothing will change
In reality, you are voting for the same idiots, that did nothing the last years
Now they are talking big, change here, change there
They had Years of Time to change something, and they did nothing
They only want to save their ass right now, and thats why they make all those promises and propagate in a way, to make the volk think, oh they are right, but no nazis, and not as right as the fpö, so i guess its okay if i vote for them
A vote for the ÖVP is thrown away
Vote FPÖ, or any other Party, but please not the ÖVP
>>
>>145118024
> soziale heimatpartei
hmm... sounds like home to me
i hope you win guys

if we should use a denomination like that in belgium we would be branded notsieees lol
ahwell..
>>
File: gebirgsjäger p108.jpg (46 KB, 490x474)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>145123404
where do you go then? lol

>>145123404
well our minister of immigration signed the order to put the immam of our great mosque in shuman out because his salafism.
meantime in molenbeek (i red in a monthly NVA booklet) all the kebab on Gentse steenweg are ordered by some "sharia police" to ban all coctailsauce because muh haram, even the halal coctailsauce is banned lol.

maybe it's time for me to come home... i miss the alps
>>
damn some quote frakup sorry
>>145123680
>well our minister of immigration signed the order to put the immam of our great mosque in shuman out because his salafism.
>meantime in molenbeek (i red in a monthly NVA booklet) all the kebab on Gentse steenweg are ordered by some "sharia police" to ban all coctailsauce because muh haram, even the halal coctailsauce is banned lol.
>maybe it's time for me to come home... i miss the alps
>>
>>145117665
Do any of them have any laws ready for migration restrictions? If not, then it doesn't matters who you vote for.
>>
>>145117665
Why not just say fuck it and vote the Monarchy back in?

Or is that (((Illegal)))
>>
>>145128706
Monarchy is currently in power, they created EU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>last Crown Prince of Austria-Hungary from 1916 until the dissolution of the empire in 1919, a realm which comprised modern-day Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, and parts of Italy, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
>Otto was active on the Austrian and European political stage from the 1930s, both by promoting the cause of Habsburg restoration and as an early proponent of European integration

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>he joined the Masonic lodge "Humanitas" in Vienna.[14] In 1922, he co-founded[citation needed] the Pan-European Union (PEU) with Archduke Otto von Habsburg, as "the only way of guarding against an eventual world hegemony by Russia."[15] In 1923, he published a manifesto entitled Pan-Europa, each copy containing a membership form which invited the reader to become a member of the Pan-Europa movement.
>>
>>145128706
*whispers with an echo* Reichsbürger
:)
>>
File: 1468648850800.jpg (72 KB, 640x640)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>145128885
>tfw everyone died for eventual Israel and puppet EU
>>
>>145117665
>pic
what a fucking cunt
>>
>>145129024
Current politicians are all talk and no restricting laws, you can listen to them for 5 years or 50 years, nothing will change. They don't want to restrict migration, not to mention deport migrants.
>>
>>145117665
Habsburg restoration fucking WHEN?
>>
>>145129238
This.
We are gonna remove kebab for for you. No problem.
>>
File: 1505389925089.jpg (57 KB, 645x773)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>145118349
germans are fucking retarded
>>
>>145129332
Do we have a deal? We need some help for sure, old friends.
>>
>>145118349
Pure Bosnian genetics, the best example for Austrians ever.
>>
>>145129238
Yes. When is the election for restoration of Divine Right for our Monarchy? Make sure to allow us to vote for it, too.
>>
>>145129461
Yeah, you sure are notorious for being loyal to your friends.
>>
File: 1501350397541.jpg (69 KB, 501x585)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>145117977
> literally neos.eu
> doesn't want nation states, the most pro-EU guy there is
> wants voting rights for people without citizenship
> wants more refugees
>>
>>145129461
We have a deal. You take over our corrupt government and we are gonna clear kebab in Austria.
>>
>>145117665
What happened with the Green faggot, did he not manage to get a majority? Good luck with your FLÖ
>>
>>145129543
Yeah, Russians are notorious for being good people in general.
>>
>>145129461
Sure why not. Saint Germain and Trianon are old news, restoring the Dual Monarchy 100 years after it's fall would be nice.
>>
File: 1495459930559.png (218 KB, 1000x630)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>145129687
We used to be so loyal to the empire. I really do wonder if it was restored if we would find it in ourselves to return home.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (5 KB, 208x242)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>145129687
>>145129719
>>145129764
Croat stronk
>>
>>145129867
Hello kebab.
>>
>>145129764
I think that a eastern euro union is pretty possible if there is a right wing government after sunday.
Expect more support from us, especially against lefty EU decisions.
>>
>>145129867
A proper Habsburg Kaiser would have never allowed any of our current so called political "elite" (goatfucker plebs and rural retarded hillfolk) from amounting to anything more than shepards and emigrants. Instead they rule this country and rob and destroy it more with every passing day.

I am unironically certain that at this point a majority of our population would welcome a Habsburg restoration.
>>
>>145129238
Habsburg money was restored after WW2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>Austrian Jews were among the strongest supporters of a Habsburg restoration
>As ordered by Adolf Hitler, his personal property and that of the House of Habsburg were confiscated and not returned after the war

http://www.scotsman.com/news/world/austrian-dynasty-fights-for-lost-riches-1-1300070
>The property the Habsburgs want returned runs to six pages of family possessions compiled by Austrian secret police just before the Nazis marched into the country.
>It includes around 20,000 hectares of woodland in Upper and Lower Austria as well as Styria and more land around Vienna, and 18 properties that the Habsburgs want to see in family possession again.
>As well as three houses in Vienna’s third district, it was agreed that properties in Mattighofen, Orth an der Donau and the Laxenburg Palace south of Vienna would be handed back to the Habsburgs.

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report-dracula-s-castle-restored-to-habsburg-dynasty-1031446
>>
>>145119244
>Honestly, what does he say which is not an absolute lie considering what he did the last 7 yrs?
Hmm... i know some example... like.... when he was the fucking guy that closed the Balkan route and stopped the RefugeesWelcome madness.
And this while all other parties except the FPÖ were against him and other EU countries like Germany and Italy and all EU-cucks literally called him Hitler for doing this.

Most of the things you list here are just not true. He voted against no Familiebeihilfe to kids in foreign EU countries 5 times? Thats false. Thats not what those things were about.
And how the hell is he responsible for the cucks in vienna with their islamist kindergartens? This is not even in his power. This is totally in control of the SPÖ and Greens and the city. Why the hell do you think that Kurz should be responsible for the horrible politics of the SPÖ in vienna?
>Even the Green party commies are more honest.
> vote for the guys that are responsible for RefugeesWelcome instead for the guy who stopped this madness
Go home, cuck.
>>
>>145130099
The Habsburgs were degenerate idiots. Rather join Yugoslavia.
>>
File: ah again.jpg (37 KB, 480x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>145130025
How do the leftists results of the last presidential elections figure into this? If the right wins, will their hands be tied?
>>
>>145130099
I d welcome having the Habsburgs reinstated filling the role the president takes now similar to what the queen does in england
>>
>>145130099
We are to blame for some stupid decision and collapsed by ourselves, but that doesn't mean a union was a bad idea. I feel more at home in eastern euro countries than in most western, "rich" ones. We have very similar culture.
>>
>>145119020
And what else should we vote for?
The SPÖ who is responsible for RefugeesWelcome?
The Greens who are responsible for islamist Kindergartens?

Your argument basically is:
> Kurz wasn't able to stop the SPÖ and Greens from making huge mistakes, so he is responsible for them
>>
>>145130210
The president says something once a year and it is some liberal BS. Then people bash him and he shuts up again.
He doesn't have any power.
>>
>>145130186
>Yugoslavia
hmmmmm
join civilized catholic brothers and cultural-historic allies of the past 1000 years
OR
join barbaric orthodox turkified serbs and many times enemies because they speak the same language and will totally not be oppressive assholes this time

yea fuck yugoslavia and fuck you for suggesting it
>>
>>145130186
Habsburg were the Jews Hitler was fighting against:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0008_0_08395.html
>state with the largest Jewish population in Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Austria
>Between 1848 and 1938, the Jewish Austrian population enjoyed a period of prosperity beginning with the start of regime of Franz Joseph I of Austria
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_von_Habsburg
>His godfather was the Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
>>
>>145130176
He overstates sometimes that he alone closed the Balkan route. But at least he gets along with eastern euro politicians and doesn't treat them like evil inhumans for protecting their borders.
Something the red idiot did all the time-
>>
File: Serbs and Turks.png (177 KB, 1900x1618)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>145130374
>orthodox turkified serbs
Just look at the absolute state of this thread from yesterday.
>>
>>145130495
>fuck the civilization
sometime I think he's not wrong tbqhwyfbicia

would be funny though if Timur invaded balkans
>>
>>145117977
I absolutely love what this guy says in some topics, like education, economics and transparency.

On the other hand his international and pro-eu politics are repulsive.
>>
>>145130186
Union with Kebabs? Are you autistic?
>>
>>145130625
I can't take his accent. He sounds like some young turk from Ottakring.
>>
>>145130620
>>fuck the civilization
>sometime I think he's not wrong
Well, yeah, if we're talking about protestant civilization. Southern and Catholic Europe still deserve to live. Unfortunately, the Serb doesn't see the difference. He hates us all.
>>
>>145130460
He didn't do it alone, but he was the guy who was responsible for it. He was the one doing the dimplomacy and getting the people together.

When the EU cucks and Merkel were shouting and crying about how this would be totally impossible and that they plz shouldn't close borders, they were all yelling at Kurz.
You didn't hear anything about the other politicians and governments who helped. Like Macedonia, which was the strongest "power" behind it (because they had the relevant border and managed to close and protect it)... do you remember the name of any Macedonian politician who was ready to defend this decision against Merkel? No, because Kurz did the diplomacy. They did the work, Kurz did the talking. Kurz was the one who was called Hitler for doing this and he was the one who was presented as the evil guy behind it.
>>
>>145130374
>>145130404
>>145130632
SERBIA IS ACTUALLY STRONK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>145130700
>You didn't hear anything about the other politicians and governments who helped
Sorry... except Orban of course!
Orban was presented to us as evil dictator, because he didn't want RefugeesWelcome.
>>
your wunderwuzzi must win, Else niggers win
>>
File: DLtacwuW0AAPjll[1].jpg (166 KB, 900x1200)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
Pls
>>
>>145130700
I agree and I am voting for him because of that.
He just had more balls than any politician in Europe that is not part of a far right party.
I like his tactical style and how he managed to gain power, I think he is clever enough to do well in politics.
>>
>>145130625
Yes me too, they have some decent ideas, but go full retard in other areas unfortunately, he is also very entertaining. Is it true that he went inna woods for three days and when he came out he decided to found the NEOS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mokz23lTVBs
>>
>>145130736
They are actually.
>>
But to be serious, is there an actual chance of right wing winning?
>>
>>145130831
Look what FPÖ is doing here.
>>
File: 1473706365502.jpg (104 KB, 609x960)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>145130983
nice
>>
>>145130736
Serbia isn't part of EU and they have more kebab than ever before.
>>
>>145129238
Wouldn't you rather want to have a strong independent Croatia with its own Monarch then a foreign one?
>>
>>145130176
>when he was the fucking guy that closed the Balkan route and stopped the RefugeesWelcome madness.

The same guy who helped open the floodgates and let in 1.5 million illegals.

Also, if the Balkan route is so closed, why are there more people illegally coming through the Balkan route than in any year EVERY except 2015 and 2016? We are talking over 200,000 this year alone already - 20,000 of which ended up in Austria, the rest moved on to Germany and the rest of Europe. How is that a "closed Balkan route"?

I mean, the only reason why we don't have the 1.5 million per year now is that we stopped Greece from shuttling illegals from the Greek islands. The ONLY REASON. The number of people coming through the Balkans has increased compared to before the migrant crisis (comparing apples to apples, i.e. during times Greece did not shuttle illegals from the islands).

Kurz is the worst liar ever when talking about the "Balkan route closure", as if those 200,000 illegals coming through this year somehow didn't get through there because "the route is closed".
>>
File: HA_HA_HA.jpg (8 KB, 256x256)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>145130831
>Südtirol ist ein Teil (Deutsch)ÖSTERREICHS
>Aber Österreich ist nicht ein Teil Deutschlands
>>
>>145130983
How do they plan to do it? Everyone west of Balkans and Poland is so interconnected with the EU that you can't start a war without being completely destroyed internationally.
>>
>>145131204
https://www.youtube.com/user/FPOETVonline/videos

No idea, maybe you can find it in one of their videos.
>>
Are Austrian girls redpilled?
>>
>>145130176
>Most of the things you list here are just not true. He voted against no Familiebeihilfe to kids in foreign EU countries 5 times? Thats false.

The FPO just introduced an Antrag to change this last week. The OeVP voted it down with the SPOe. Kurz is the chief of the OeVP. So how is it false? The same antrag was voted down by the OeVP several times in the last years.

>>145130176
>And how the hell is he responsible for the cucks in vienna with their islamist kindergartens?
Believe it or not. But the integration ministry in Austria has the authority to check Islamist organizations (this is not a responsibility of the interior ministry, check out the gov websites of the ministries). It is the express authority of the Austrian integration ministry to close down Islamic institutions in coordination with the interior ministry. Pretty much all islamist kindergartens in Vienna are Islamic oganizations which preach sharia. They openly say that the kindergartens are sharia compliant on their own freaking websites. Austria can close down educational facilities which do not live up to the educational standards - standards set by the Austrian government.

This has literally NOTHING to do with Red-Green in Vienna. It is a federal matter.
>>
>>145130831
PFFT HAHAHA
Remember Austria:
Never
EVER
>>
File: 1492599493096.png (4 KB, 263x165)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>145130933
>Yes me too, they have some decent ideas, but go full retard in other areas unfortunately
This is because they are basically the Austrian version of the cuckservatives in the USA. Some libertarians opinions. As less government as possible (not even in water or power), voting rights for people without citizenship. But at the same time as much EU as possible, loves mighty globalism. Basically the capitalistic NoBorder NoNation version.
>Is it true that he went inna woods for three days and when he came out he decided to found the NEOS?
Haselsteiner, who was member of the LiF and pays for them, is the mastermind behind NEOS. Strolz is the guy for talking and rhetorics.
>>
File: sebastiankurz1.jpg (61 KB, 468x312)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Sauerkraut statt Negerhaut.
>>
File: no more patriarchy.jpg (79 KB, 503x720)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>145131326
definately
>>
File: sfpö.jpg (90 KB, 619x347)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I want an ÖVP-FPÖ coalition, so I'm going to vote tactically. If I were concerned that Kurz would not easily score no. 1, I would be voting for him. However, I also want FPÖ to beat SPÖ in the race for no. 2, so I'm going to vote for them.

I think Kurz is going to do slightly worse than expected, while FPÖ and SPÖ (the latest scandals will have made no more dent) will do slightly better:

ÖVP 31%
FPÖ 26.5%
SPÖ 26%
Greens 5%
Pilz 6%
Neos 4.5%
Other 1%

Don't count out though pic related..
>>
>>145131408
>voting rights for people without citizenship.
I didn't even know that, fuck them then, that's green levels of retardation.
>>
>>145130339
>And what else should we vote for?
>The SPÖ who is responsible for RefugeesWelcome?
>The Greens who are responsible for islamist Kindergartens?

So because I say Kurz is a freaking liar who promises to do things differently now before the elections which he caused or was partly responsible for, your only options are SPO and Greens? Seriously?

No FPO, no NEOS, just Kurz or Red-green?

I mean come on, yes, the FPO are the worst Proleten and low-IQ people out there. Everyone knows that. I know that, you know that, everyone knows that. But in times of absolute crisis (and yes, there is a massive crisis in Austria right now), you need to bite in the bad apple. The FPO is literally the only hope for Austria. If the FPO doesn't get close to 30% (or even falls behind SPO), you get 5 more years of the same fucked up shit. 5 more years.

But why do I even care. I fled Austria for the US and came back to Germany, just to want to go to the US again. Austrians are lost just as Germans are, as they believe the liar Kurz will do anything differently compared to his last 5 yrs in power.
>>
>>145117977
fuck no.

he's in bed with the greens and Ulrike.

/ourguys/ are HC, Hofer and Kickl.
>>
>>145131326
they are the most sexually frustrated, stuck-up and brainwashed horrid pieces of dogshit you'll ever come across in your fucking life.

especially in Vienna. talked to a grill recently about the election and she quickly revealed she wants greens to win.
>>
>>145131587
Also, if the FPÖ have massive gains other parties are forced to improve their programs if they want to stay relevant.
>>
>>145130792
And never by Kurz. While the left wing started screeching autistically before giving up and trying to become the right wing voters bitch.
But it's too late for that, they won't fool anybody.
>>
>>145131168
>The same guy who helped open the floodgates and let in 1.5 million illegals.
I don't know about any picture where he is welcoming Refugees or any thing that he said like that.
While i have a whole folder of other politician celebrating refugees, like Heinz Fischer.

If the chancellor, the EU, the minister of defence and the interior minister decide to open the floodgates, then it happens.
This was not in his power. But it was in his power to do diplomacy with other nations, as foreign minister. And he did this.

Do you really think that the foreign minister is in charge of that thing?
Why do you try to make Kurz responsible for the shit Merkel, the EU, the SPÖ and the Greens did?
>I mean, the only reason why we don't have the 1.5 million per year now is that we stopped Greece from shuttling illegals from the Greek islands
And Kurz did that. Don't you remember the pictures of the Refugees on the border to Macedonie? Don't you remember how SPÖ, Greens, Merkel and the EU were crying about plz opening that border again?
> as if those 200,000 illegals coming through this year somehow didn't get through there because "the route is closed".
...and how many did we have in 2015? >90% less Refugees now, this is nearly closed. And Kurz himself said in every single fucking discussion on television, that there are still comming Refugees and that the rest has to be dealt with too! He never claimed that the number of Refugees would be down to 0 now.

You are throwing strawman around. Somehow, Kurz is responsible for ALL mistakes Merkel, the EU and the SPÖ made.
>>
>>145131423
Wow, same girl I noticed laughing when the Green party cuck women said climate change will doom us all if we end up 1 degree warmer. That was the most funny thing in a long time.
>>
>>145131168
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austrian_People%27s_Party
>The Austrian People's Party (German: Österreichische Volkspartei; ÖVP) is a Christian democratic[2][3][4] and conservative[5][6] political party in Austria. A successor to the Christian Social Party of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, it is similar to the CDU/CSU of Germany in terms of ideology, with both operating as catch-all parties of the centre-right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfgang_Sch%C3%BCssel
>He was Chancellor of Austria for two consecutive terms from February 2000 to January 2007. While being recognised as a rare example of an active reformer in contemporary Austrian politics, his governments were also highly controversial from the beginning, starting with the fact that he formed a coalition government with Jörg Haider's Freedom Party of Austria (FPÖ) on both occasions.

http://www.legislationline.org/download/action/download/id/7184/file/Austria_settlement_and_residence_act_2005_am2006_en.pdf
>This Act governs the issue, rejection and withdrawal of residence titles from aliens who reside or wants to reside in the federal territory for longer than six months, as well as the documentation of existing rights of residence and settlement.
>(2) This Act does not apply to aliens who:
>1. are entitled to reside in the federal territory pursuant to the Asylum Act 2005 (AG 2005), Federal
Law Gazette I No. 100, as well as previous provisions of the Asylum Act, unless otherwise provided
for under this Federal Act;
>2. possess an identity card with photograph and are entitled to privileges and immunities pursuant to
Art. 95. of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (FPG 2005), FLG I No. 100 or
>3. are authorised to pursue a merely temporary occupation in accordance with Art. 24 of the Aliens
Police Act.
>1. Alien means a person not possessing Austrian nationality;

Long story short, asylum law and citizenship law for aliens was written by coalition of ÖVP and FPÖ. Don't chase fake Nazis.
>>
>>145131552
>The colors of their clothes
Top kek
>>
>>145130665
lol'd. it's kinda true when you think about it.
>>
>>145131552

Caveat: Whenever I make a prediction, it turned out completely different than I predicted

ÖVP 35% (completely undeserved because of all the cucks in Austria)

FPÖ 25% (too little, because Strachinger is suc a prolet)

SPÖ 24% (pretty much shit, because they will lose because of the Kronenzeitung)

Greens 4.5% (they manage to fucking get into parliament, even though they do not deserve it)

Pilz 3% (he won't make it)

Neos 6.5% (more than people think, they will get some votes from those not wanting to vote anyone else)
>>
>>145131414
Sebastian Dick. KEK
>>
>>145131662
>/ourguys/ are HC, Hofer and Kickl.
But even if they win vdb will say he won't inaugurate nazis and we'll have ÖVP+SPÖ again...
>>
>>145131803
>Also, if the FPÖ have massive gains other parties are forced to improve their programs if they want to stay relevant.
Exactly.

If the FPO was like AfD tier at 10%, nobody would do shit differently. The SPO and OVP just say "let's do deportations and not get so many illegals in any more" is because of the FPO at 30%. Of course, the SPO and OVP are still not doing anything really, but at least they say they don't endorse the situation.
>>
>>145131391
>The FPO just introduced an Antrag to change this last week.
Please read this FPÖ suggestion. Please read it and look for yourself, what it says.
>>145131391
>But the integration ministry in Austria has the authority to check Islamist organizations
The integration ministry is not able to force-close islamist Kindergartens. This is in the responsibility of the city of vienna only. Kurz was complaining about Vienna doing nothing against it in every single discussion he had with Kern.

Somehow, for you, Kurz is responsible for EVERYTHING that ever happened in Austria. You think that the foreign ministry is in charge of everything. You think that this ministry is more important than the chancellor, you think that this ministry is able to force the city of vienna to change their internal politics,...
Why else? Is Kurz the evil mastermind behind the flood in 2013?
>>
>>145132126
How anyone would vote Greens instead of Pilz is beyond me. He has some qualities unlike those crazy sjw lunatics.
>>
>>145132217
nope, he would have to no matter what. it's the law.

he already confirmed it himself when they asked him if he'd really inaugurate Strache as Kanzler. he just said he'd begrudgingly do it.
>>
File: 1504453144742.png (292 KB, 1920x1080)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>145131587
>So because I say Kurz is a freaking liar who promises to do things differently now before the elections which he caused or was partly responsible for, your only options are SPO and Greens?
No, YOU said here >>145119244 that the Greens and Commies would be a better option.
And somehow you try very hard to blame Kurz for everything the SPÖ and Merkel and NoBorder cucks did.
You even try very hard to make him responsible for the shit that SPÖ and Greens are doing completely alone in Vienna.
>>
>>145128519
>where do you go then? lol

man did you try spare ribs in vienna ?

I risk my life just for the taste of that ribs

Also original Wiener Schnitzel
>>
>>145132273
The worst thing you can do is to vote for ÖVP or FPÖ, they literally wrote the law that enables migrants.
http://www.legislationline.org/download/action/download/id/7184/file/Austria_settlement_and_residence_act_2005_am2006_en.pdf
>This Act governs the issue, rejection and withdrawal of residence titles from aliens who reside or wants to reside in the federal territory for longer than six months, as well as the documentation of existing rights of residence and settlement.
>(2) This Act does not apply to aliens who:
>1. are entitled to reside in the federal territory pursuant to the Asylum Act 2005 (AG 2005), Federal Law Gazette I No. 100, as well as previous provisions of the Asylum Act, unless otherwise provided for under this Federal Act;
>2. possess an identity card with photograph and are entitled to privileges and immunities pursuant to Art. 95. of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (FPG 2005), FLG I No. 100 or
>3. are authorised to pursue a merely temporary occupation in accordance with Art. 24 of the Aliens Police Act.
>1. Alien means a person not possessing Austrian nationality;
>>
>>145131880
>I don't know about any picture where he is welcoming Refugees or any thing that he said like that.
The governments meets 1-2 times per week. Every single thing the government does is agreed between the coalition parties. Kurz was in the gov and could have opposed opening the borders and illegally letting in 1.5 million illegals. He did not. He did nothing. The "Balkan route closure" is a sham.

>>145131880
>If the chancellor, the EU, the minister of defence and the interior minister decide to open the floodgates, then it happens.
This is absolutely wrong. If the OVP says "no, we don't want this", they could have just kept the borders closed by breaking the coalition and doing a free vote in parliament. There is absolutely no reason not to do that.

>>145131880
>Do you really think that the foreign minister is in charge of that thing?
The foreign minister is part of the gov, yes. He is responsible for this mess. Even worse, he is the "integration minister", tasked to "integrate" illegals into the Austrian society. How is he not responsible for the Islamification of the Austrian society?

>>145131880
>And Kurz did that.
absolute bs. Kurz did nothing with Greece. He didn't even invite Greece. Germany stopped Greece from shuttling illegals to the EU mainland, by paying Turkey and Greece billions. Austria wasn't even involved in these discussions.

>>145131880
>Don't you remember the pictures of the Refugees on the border to Macedonie?
Yes, that was a complete sideshow marketed by idiots in the leftwing media. Once Greece stopped shuttling illegals from the islands, the crisis was over. Not before when the "Balkan route was supposidly closed" - the numbers don't fucking lie.

>>145131880
>...and how many did we have in 2015?
85,000 in asylum claims. This year it will be around 30,000. Number of claims that Austria is responsible for under EU law or Austrian law: 0. Yes, 0. Look into the Dublin regulation and the Austrian Asylgesetz.
>>
File: DL9n9YnXcAA7TEA.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
>>145130831
>>145131398

If South Tyroleans really wanted to and would go full Catalan on Rome, NOTHING could stop them. The Italian army sent to South T. would crumble before even 1 shot was fired, and Italy would immediately start to disintegrate, due to all kind of secessionists in the north smelling the coffee. Rome would gladly give up one small troublesome province just to keep the country together.

However, South Tyroleans don't want to. They're perfectly happy with getting gibs both from Rome and Vienna. Hell, they've never even been part of an Austrian national state. They feel Tyrolean, yes, but not Austrian.
>>
>>145132458
Wiener Schnitzel isn't the same as German Schnitzel, i gone few times to Austria and ate Wiener Schnitzel, which is halal.
>>
seas
>>
>>145132427
I'm sure his EU friends will find a loophole for him.
>>
File: at-the-barbers.png (266 KB, 768x1254)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>145132633
true, most people here are cucked. only if italy's economy and debt gets even worse will they eventually take action.
>>
>>145132217
>But even if they win vdb will say he won't inaugurate nazis and we'll have ÖVP+SPÖ again...
That is absolute BS. VdB won't just have new elections. If the SPO fucking loses massively, the SPO will immediately sack Kern and then say what the German socialists say: we will go into opposition. So what then? The only possible option is FPO-OVP.

If the FPO wins more votes than the OVP, then you will have a fucking intersting situation, but VdB really isn't the guy to have any power in this one.
>>
>>145128612

mein nigga i give this country 5 years of my life before i go home.

Life in Brussels:
> 2nd most popular name for new borns in Brussels today Mohamed
> They own the apartments (2nd generation)
> They have their own guys that fix up apartments
> They all are Mohameds, everyone you call
> It will happen the same like in London
> They will have majority soon, vote and rule the city
> City will become crime city
>>
>>145132638
>Wiener Schnitzel, which is halal.
What are you talking about? Our Schnitzel is mostly pig. If you are in a better restaurant, you can get beef Schnitzel
>>
>>145132262
>Please read it and look for yourself, what it says.
It says no Familienbeihilfe paid into other EU states when the kids are there. Yes, this is EU-rechtswidrig. But who cares? Poland and Hungary do EU-rechtswidrige Sachen all the time.

Also, the OVP could have introduced its own legislation and agree with the FPO... it did not.

>>145132262
>The integration ministry is not able to force-close islamist Kindergartens.
Yes, it can - in coordination with the ministry of the interior. Guess who is interior minister. It says so in the ISlamgesetz - look it up.

https://www.ris.bka.gv.at/GeltendeFassung.wxe?Abfrage=Bundesnormen&Gesetzesnummer=20009124

§30 Islamgesetz gives pretty broad powers to the government to shut down Islamic institutions and in accordance with the government ministry allocations, Kurz with the ministry of the interior can shut down ISlamic organizations.
>>
>>145132638

True, but it is fucking nice.

I love Vienna but when I walk the streets I just see shit people, it ruins the mood.

8 years ago you just had turks and whole balkans.

Now is just too much, i don't get it how Austrian people allow it.
>>
>>145132126
That's what i think too. This prediction will be pretty much what happens.

First i hoped that the SPÖ would fall underneath 20%, because of all the shit they did and because of their jewish tricks and scandals.
But hey.... it seems like the SPÖ voters don't care. It is literally impossible for the SPÖ to lose those voters. They did fuck up sooo bad, but are still doing good in polls.

The problem that i have with deciding between FPÖ and ÖVP is, that i don't know who is more likely to be retarded and make a coalition with the SPÖ.
There is a very good chance that the FPÖ will fuck-up and will make an government with the SPÖ, because this would give them a better negotiation position (the ÖVP has a clear lead, so they would naturally claim nearly all ministries).
But there is also a very good chance that ÖVP/SPÖ will try it again... and again... and again.
Then there is the thing that Strache has the better suggestion and a more consistent opinion. But Kurz is the guy were we know for sure, that he has the balls to do things that Merkel and the EU don't like. While the FPÖ could be into corruption again and could just follow the EU lead for money.
>>
>>145132262
>Somehow, for you, Kurz is responsible for EVERYTHING that ever happened in Austria.

Kurz is co-responsible for everything in Austria which happened since he was in government. Just as Kern has been co-responsible for everything since 2016 etc. etc. What is so hard to understand about responsibility?
>>
>>145132217
He will inaugurate anyone if he doesn't and there's a second election FPÖ-ÖVP will just get ore votes and he knows that
Sascha might just wait for something big, stuoid to happen and then dissolve the Nationalrat
>>
>>145133019
Austria is mostly based. Vienna is a little Sweden in Austria. T. someon who lives there.
>>
But wait don't Austria have Identitarian party with Martin Sellner ?

Will they go to election as well ?
>>
>>145132966
Yes, i was in better restaurant specializing for Schnitzel and it wasn't pork to my understanding.
>>
>>145132597
Integration is just a fancy way of saying "learn German", but that isn't necessary if they are children migrants. Of course without learning German it might become little difficult, but they can stay on land anyway.
>>
>>145132966
the official Wiener Schnitzel is made using calf meat as far as I know.
>>
>>145132983
The suggestion is pure populism that will just be toppled by the EU. You have to at least try to rephrase it to something that has the slightest chance of getting implemented without everyone suing you.
They did knew it very well that this suggestion was impossible (in this form), but submitted it anyway, because it is nice for the election campaign. Even if all the other parties would have voted in favour of it, the constitutional court would have fucked it again immediately. And if for some magical reason it would have survived this, it would have getting fucked by the EUGh.
There is no use in making suggestions that are inherently impossible and that are deliberately written in such a way that they are impossible to implement.
>Yes, it can
Nobody can close Kindergartens, if the city doesn't want to. The educational institutions and schools (excepts the universities) are completely in control or the federal states... which is in this case Vienna.
Also the law you linked is exclusively talking about the chancellor and the interior ministry.
>>
>>145133119
the Identitarians are a movement and not a political party
>>
>>145133119
Its not an actual Party, its a movment. So no, but the Fpö its the most likely option for the most IB'ler.
>>
DO NOT VOTE SEBASTIAN KURZ
HE WILL NOT STOP IMMIGRATION

>15.000 rapefuguees per year
>>
>>145133037
Kurz is responsible for what he and his ministry did. He was not chancellor.
>>
Anyone who still wants to vote for this false piece of shit tell me why
Fight me
>>
>>145117665
So FPÖ and ÖVP goverment after sunday?
Will EU put sanctions on you again if that happens?
Will feminists kill themselves during the night?
Will we see leftiests cry during the election night as we saw in Sweden in 2010 when the Sweden Democrats entered the parliament?
>>
>>145133630
>>145132983

This is the point. If the city of Vienna is not interested in closing the Kindergarden, Kurz can't do anything. And you know who is in power there.
>>
File: OEVP_2017_Wahlkampf.webm (2.34 MB, 640x360)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
>>145133748
He and his party couldve ended the immigration at any time during 2015
Dont be delusional
>>
>>145133826
In a coalition, in which they where the weaker part? Against the will of the SPÖ?
>>
>>145117977
Only FPÖ/strache/hofer are our guys the rest including the ÖVP kurz are playing idiots.
>>
>>145132633
South Tyrol belongs to Bavaria you cunt!
>>
>>145134022
The SPÖ has right wing elements too, all they had to do was say to Faymann the following, "close the fucking border or we will leave the coalition" Instead the opted to let the invaders in, fuck both of them, anybody voting either two of them is a massive faggot and cuck
>>
>>145133826
>He and his party couldve ended the immigration at any time during 2015
Nope. The chancellor and the minister of defence being against it would have been enough to BTFO them.

The only thing they could have done is talking and arguing without any outcome.
The foreign ministry can do diplomacy. And this is exactly what it did.
It was easier to talk to Macedonia and a bunch of other Balkan states and get all of them to close their borders, then it was to close the own border of Austria.
You remember how the SPÖ went crazy and sperged-out because of a small fence that can't do shit?

Kurz did what i expected from the foreign ministry.
The only problem that i have with Kurz is the party behind him and the serious possibility that they could try ÖVP/SPÖ again.
>>
>>145133119

Strache once said we don't need an Identitarian party in Austria, because Austria has got FPÖ.

Officially the FPÖ keeps a distance, but in reality there are many personnel overlaps. I cannot imagine an Identitarian not voting FPÖ - if they're not even active in the party (given they're not too prominent).
>>
>>145134022
Yes
They couldve ended the government at any time, triggering relections
If they really wanted...
>>
>>145134361
And then the border would be open till the triggered elections in a year... what a good idea.
And in those elections the SPÖ would gain big, because the ÖVP would be responsible for the government doing nothing during the RefugeesWelcome crisis, because there was no coalition anymore.

The main mistake the ÖVP did was to make a coalition with the SPÖ... again...
>>
>>145118423
>>145118824
..you do realize kurz was intergrations minister the whole time of the refugee crisis.. i mean you do understand that right?
And you do understand that he is now selling (two years too late btw) FPÖ promises to naive people that he will later not implement?
The övp and kurz (as integration minister) have been in control of the entire refugee import almost from the very beginning to this fucking day. Dont fall for kurz.
>>
>>145134620
Do you even know what the job of a foreign and integration minister is?
>>
>>145119423
how many years are you people falling for literal media garbage ala "strache so stupid blabal"
when as a matter of fact he said from the very beginning what now other parties finally say?
Dont you feel stupid repeating media talking points? How is strache stupid he predicet all this shit from the beginning hell france macron are actuall now doing shit he said 3 years ago!
>>
>>145134591
Cause of people like you we will have SPÖVP five more years
Thank you!
>>
>>145119423
>The FPÖ did not manage get a single candidate out that seemed like an intelligent person
> everyone i don't like is stupid

>Their advertisements make me cringe every single time
Advertisements of every political party are garbage every single time.
You remember Kern and his pizza?
You remember Kurz and his Geilomobil?
Greens.... no comment.

The FPÖ had the best ads this year:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHRAyBZYwo
>>
>>145134591
>And then the border would be open till the triggered elections in a year.
So essentially the same we got, only with earlier elections.
>>
>>145135000
The same we got, but possibly without closing of the Balkan route.
It definitely wouldn't have been better.
>>
File: 1458219679750.png (858 KB, 1000x749)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>not voting Strache
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVnzYs4HYBQ

non-rapping plebs
>>
File: 13748463734.jpg (98 KB, 1342x756)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Press F to pay your respects for SPÖ and GRÜNE
>>
>>145134693
>Do you even know what the job of a foreign and integration minister is?
To keep Austrians safe. That is the job of every single Austrian minister. Every single one. Kurz failed.
>>
File: 1385979362770.jpg (27 KB, 256x257)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>145135357
Liste Pilz kinda looks like a nose

>>145135103
without "closing" of the Balkan route
there fixed that for you
>>
>>145135495
OY VEY
>>
>>145117665
Anyone that votes for kurz expecting FPÖ results doesnt get it.
If you vote FPÖ you literally get the same but you actually get it. While if you vote övp there is a big chance a almost 100% chance they lied for votes.
So why take the risk if you can just vote FPÖ and get the same stuff the övp "promises" without the actual risk of being lied to like an idiot?
Especially considering with the background of the övp being in the gov for the entire refugee crisis and kurz being the integrations minister of that time.
>>
>>145135069
Because there is the risk of FPÖ/SPÖ coalition too.
I already decided to vote FPÖ, but the only reason for this is because the ÖVP is already polling so good. It is a strategic vote.

ÖVP/FPÖ would be my favourite combination. With Kurz as chancellor, because he is good at diplomacy (nobody can deny that) and with the FPÖ to take care that they wont cuck us.

The most horrible (realistic) thing to happen would be a FPÖ/SPÖ coalition, because the FPÖ would get cucked and reduced to corruption (SPÖ would give them the good deals with nice money, in exchange for them to be able to do their lefty shit).
>>145135432
>To keep Austrians safe
This is also the job of every single police man. Are they responsible too?
>>145135602
why do you always delete posts?
>>
>>145135689
No joke: Pilz said he wants to make Austria free of "Silbersteins".
http://diepresse.com/home/innenpolitik/nationalratswahl/5299409/Pilz-will-Oesterreich-Silberstein-und-Sobotkafrei-machen
>>
>>145135815
well duh cause silberstein is now a "bad" thing in the media of course any vote beggar would now say the same dude
>>
File: pilz.png (346 KB, 850x720)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
Pilz will have over 10%, screencap this
>>
>>145135769
>This is also the job of every single police man. Are they responsible too?
Only in their district. If they fail to keep people in their district safe, yes. However, they do not have the power to change laws, so they are less responsible.

Kurz could have always said "not with me, I disagree and will not stand for it and ask my party to end the coalition" - in 2015 was the time to do this. He did not. He is responsbile.
>>
>>145135357
i hope that at least one of those small shit parties NEOS, Green or Pilz will be <4%.
It would be sooo nice if some of them don't make it.
>>
i don't plan on voting
fuck this, i want direct democracy
>>
>>145135962
Out of them, the Greens deserve it the most.
>>
>>145135940
Just like the foreign ministry can't force the ministry of defence and the chancellor to do their fucking job and protect borders
>>
>>145135916
But it sounded like some stupid /pol/ meme, only Pilz himself said it. I loled.
>>
>>145136048
I don't trust Pilz.
He is just shady as fuck.
I hope that he wont make it.
>>
>>145136097
yeah true
>>
>>145135815
>Wenn wir diese Republik Silberstein-frei machen wollen, und es mir ein ganz großes Ziel in der Politik, Österreich Silberstein-frei zu machen, und da ist es völlig egal, ob es rote Silbersteins, schwarze Silbersteins, blaue Silbersteins oder von mir aus auch grün-türkis gestreifte Silbersteins sind, wenn wir Österreich Silberstein-frei machen wollen, dann müssen wir klare Strafbestimmungen und Gefängnisstrafen in die Gesetze gegen den Parteienstaat reinschreiben."

OY VEY
>>
>>145136137
Its good that he killed the greens by accident i give him that, but he is still a green/radical lefty so i wont give him my vote
>>
>>145135815
I love it how lefties want to be triggered... but they can't, because Pilz is the Nr.1 lefty.
>>
>>145136162
It really does sound like pol lol
>>
File: 1498566781217.jpg (41 KB, 703x675)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>Lost my elections card

C-Can I still vote? Help me friends
>>
>>145136256
In the case that the Greens won't make it but Pilz does get in, I predict that he will kind of usurp the Green party or rather a lot of rats leaving the sinking ship, will join his party.
>>
>>145136264
This election was pretty entertaining and crazy. I had fun.
>>
>>145136413

Do you mean the Amtliche Wahlinformation (answer: you don't need it) or the Wahlkarte (answer: you're fucked)?

How did you lose it?
>>
>>145136413
You mean for the Briefwahl? Then you are fucked.

If you mean the election card you get for going to the voting booth... Nobody cares about that... just go to your Gemeindeamt and ask them about it.
If it is some small village, you don't need it at all.
>>
>>145136777
>>145136783
Wahlkarte

Ja, ist ne kleine Gemeinde (15k Einwohner)
Gemeinde ist schon zu. Verstehe aber auch nicht warum die um 12 schon zu machen, naja selbst schuld. Ich frag mal im Wahllokal, ob ich trotzdem noch wählen kann.
>>
>>145137046
Nimm halt deinen Reisepass und Meldezettel mit
>>
>>145137046

No chance in hell. A few Wahlkarten already got stolen (out of the postman's bag), and there's nothing anyone can do.

Source: http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/burgenland/Wahlkarte-gestohlen-Eisenstaedter-kann-nicht-waehlen/303866742

The only thing you can do is to make it known to the election commission, lest someone else be voting for you.
>>
>>145133521
this.

most use pork instead, however.
>>
File: eternalaustrian.png (142 KB, 490x714)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>Starts WW1
>Starts WW2
>Lets Germany take the blame

And we're called Beady...
>>
>>145136082
>Just like the foreign ministry can't force the ministry of defence and the chancellor to do their fucking job and protect borders

Sorry, I think we just have a different perspective of responsibility.

I hold someone in a government responsible if he is one of the party leaders... but only from the moment that person is one of the leaders. The party as an organization is fully responsible.

Hence:
- Faymann: fully responsibility for the migrant crisis
- SPOe: fully responsible
- Kurz: fully responsible
- OevP: fully responsible
- Kern: responsibility starting in 2016 when he took office
- Strache: not responsible
- FPOe: not responsible

etc.

My opinion. You can say I am wrong, fine, but I do not see a logical reason to change what I think. Hitler was responsible for ww2, just as Stalin and just as other main guys in charge. You cannot say "uh uh uh Himmler didndu nuffin wrong" - he was responsible too. Just because he wasn't the Supreme Leader, doesn't mean he wasn't one of the people in charge.
>>
File: dca.jpg (76 KB, 634x945)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
For who is IT voting for ?

You do know if you let more people in, they are basically left voters in few years ?
>>
>>145139835
most of the art cucks vote red or green
>>
>>145139835
literally red, pink or green.
>>
>>145117665
All those medals
>95% of the medals are orders literally created by the monarchy to honor itself
>I made an oder of me! Decorate me with it.
>>
>>145137046
>kleine Gemeinde
>15k Einwohner
>>
>>145139668
>I do not see a logical reason to change what I think
The logical reason would be not to blame someone for something that is not in his power.
> Kern: responsibility starting in 2016 when he took office
Why not fully responsible? He offered free train rides for refugees in 2015 and as an important SPÖ member he had more influence on the chancellor and ministry of defence than any non-related minister from the ÖVP.
We all know that the own party is more important for the actions of a politician than the other party of the coalition.
Fayman had to go because the hardcore lefties in the SPÖ revolted, because they were mad as fuck about closing the borders and the fence. The 80% of Austrians who didn't want RefugeesWelcome shit and the ÖVP hating him was not important.
>>
File: Sissi.jpg (56 KB, 318x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>145117665
I hope you will do well guys.
You are one of few westerners I like.
>>
>>145139835
It is voting red.
SPÖ is in control of the media that made it popular and the section about "Art" in their manifesto is larger than the section about human rights.

They even already included it into the basic requirements for a possible coalition with them.
https://spoe.at/wertekompass
Money for jewish "art" is one of the most important things for them.
>>
>>145140882
Und du siehst am Tag trotzdem keine Menschenseele
>>
>>145131326

Austrian girls are whores, it’s sad.
>>
>>145117665
Kurz is a shill, it's the same party which called us nazis and wanted more immigrants. They just found a posterboy to win the election. Same as in France with Macron.

As soon as he is elected everything will be the same. He will make coalition with SPÖ and continue to import the shitskins.

Anyone with a brain should vote for FPÖ
>>
>>145143681
Spö doesnt want a coalition they are going into opposition
>>
File: Finn.jpg (347 KB, 1000x1444)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>145142171
>>145131326
IDK when i was in Austria Austrian girls there were hot blondes.(Ye their political views were leftist) But overall they were like from heaven.
>>
>>145143750
Yeah, that's what they say... now. Until Kurz is elected
>>
Tell me a few reasons not to vote for Pilz

>inb4 but but he is left!!1
>>
>>145144764

Did you look at his list?

Maria Stern (activist for sex workers and single mother gibsmedats), Peter Kolba (class action suit lawyer), Alfred J. Noll (restitution lawyer), Sebastian Bohrn Mena (Chilean Socialist refugee activist and trauma expert), Wolfgang Zinggl (minorities speaker), Renée Schroeder (feminist activist), Stephanie Cox (refugee activist and Felipe-lookalike).
>>
>>145132638
how can it be halal when the slaughter wasn'T done as commanded by allah?
i know some islamic denominations can even make pork halal by saying their prayer and shit. they are faggots too though.
>>
>>145145258
>Felipe lookalike

She is a goddess
>>
>>145143750
Never believe something like that!
>>
br
>>
>>145144764
it is a list for jews

If you aren't a jew, a hardcore feminist or a Commie, then there is no reason for you to vote for him.
And even if you would be a jew, the SPÖ would be more appealing for Zionists.
If you would be a feminist, then you already have SPÖ and Greens.
If you are a Commie, you already have the Commies.

You are not voting a person here, you are voting parties / lists. And every potential voter of Pilz already has some own party. The only reason why someone would vote Pilz is, because he is a Green, but doesn't like Luncek. It is the party for far-left people that aren't pleased with their own party.
>>
>>145148189
Pilz is a reasonable man and I think he deserved the chance
>>
>>145148656
Why do you think that?
What exactly do you think is good about his list? Something specific that you can't find in some other party?
Because "Muh, he did some work to clean the Eurofighter mess", his only accomplishment in 30 years of being a politician?

Please remember, you don't just vote for Pilz, Pilz will be in the parliament anyway. Even if his party doesn't make it, he will find some Green or SPÖ cuck that lets him in.
If you vote for the list Pilz, you vote for the people who are on that list and want to have their seat in the parliament. You are voting for a hardcore feminist, for a commie, for some minority fag and for some gibsmedet woman.
>>
>>145144764
He won't get over 5%
>>
File: 1505246500951.png (833 KB, 900x670)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>145118824
underage GTFO
>>
>>145117665
Daily reminder that if you vote for a right-wing party, you are a literal Nazi
>pic related
>>
File: 1504625401183.jpg (6 KB, 200x193)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>145123404
>non country
>shit talking about real country
lel
>>
>>145128706
Our two main parties which were communist and fascists made it illegal to prevent their power being grabbed
>>
>>145137046
>ne
piefke go home
>>
File: IMG_3987.png (973 KB, 800x646)
973 KB
973 KB PNG
#UnserHeld
>>
File: IMG_3989.jpg (189 KB, 800x646)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>145153612
>>
File: IMG_3990.jpg (256 KB, 800x555)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
Sorry I am re-using memes from VdB versus Hofer. But they are still fairly effective ironic memes I think
>>
>>145131662
>>145134206
>>145117665
I'll vote FPOE but I'll never stop being disgusted at Strache's egotrip.

The fucking ASSHOLE should have moved over for Hofer. Hofer is more wellspoken, intelligent and overall well-rounded.


Strache's basically hit the ceiling of popularity already and can't stop being dumb in debates.

>>145130933
>>145130625
NEOS economics, pension system taxes and education with FPO immigration and cultural values would be the single mos tbased system in the EU.

Sadly a 3 part coalition isn't gonna happen.
>>
>>145131176
Germany is Austria. Not the other way round.
>>
>>145117665
I'm not gonna vote this time around since there's no point to it. We all know they'll do some shit to change the election outcomes, also Van der Bellen is gonna cuck us since he said he would not accept FPÖ I'm the government = no chance and no point
>>
>>145156841
This time is the time were you can dethrone the big two again.
>>
>>145155805
What about north-western Germany is an eastern empire?
>>
>>145133023
I think your best bet is FLOE desu
>>
File: renovatio.jpg (192 KB, 959x640)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>145156841
>We all know they'll do some shit to change the election outcomes

You're just making it easier for them, man.

>>145156841
>Van der Bellen is gonna cuck us since he said he would not accept FPÖ I'm the government

Then we'd have a constitutional crisis we havent't seen since 1933.

Don't forget that the President can also be removed by public referendum - if that referendum is initiated by a 2/3 majority in the Federal Assembly.

One or two smaller parties don't make it into parliament, ÖVP and FPÖ could easily get a 2/3 mandate majority. Then vdB can get fucked.

There's no way he'd win elections a 2nd time - especially if he has blocked the establishment of a government with a clear mandate.

Please help to give the right that mandate and get your ass to the voting booth!
>>
>>145157220
It's east of someting you cuck. Such is life on a globe.
>>
>>145158968
You need just 2/3 in the parliament and you can fuck everything VdB is doing (and he can't do anything anyway, without causing a huge crisis).
In the current polls, FPÖ+ÖVP get 60%. Lets say that they are underperforming in polls, so they could get 64% in the election. This could be already a 2/3 majority in the parliament.

It is not very likely that old VdB will go crazy. But if he does, he will lose.
>>
File: hungarian_soldier.jpg (513 KB, 1051x788)
513 KB
513 KB JPG
Reunification with Hungary when?
>>
>>145155805
>Germany is Austria. Not the other way round.
This.
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gro%C3%9F%C3%B6sterreich
>>
File: fuck_l.jpg (334 KB, 634x1150)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>145162768

Let's say ÖVP and FPÖ together get 60% (exactly the last Österreich poll); that's 111 mandates (out of 183). A 2/3 majority would be 122 mandates.

Now say Greens and Pilz don't make it into parliament with each 3.9% and just below the threshold, then 18 extra mandates get distributed to the parties who made it: 11 mandates total go to ÖVP and FPÖ. 111+11=122.

And BOOM, 2/3 majority. vdB can now go fuck himself, plus we can change the Constitution if need be.
>>
Is there a TV debate/analysis or something planned for tonight?
>>
>>145117665
Prediction: Van der Bellen appoints an anti-Austrian red-green government.
>>
Green party < 4%
>>
>>145117977
I'm not voting for him, but I hope they'll make it into the parliament. 2/3 majority for FPÖ/ÖVP/NEOS would be great.
>>
>>145117977
>illegal immigrants and refugees should be allowed to have active and passive voting rights
>/ourguy/
kys
FPÖ and FLÖ are the only options because ÖVP will keep cucking and NEOS are somalia-tier
>>
>>145168122
an interview with Kurz
http://www.oe24.at/tv
>>
>>145169257
there is a good chance that SPÖ+Green doesn't even get 25% together
>>
>>145173072
Doesn't matter in Austria
>>
>>145117665
Bring back the monarch
>>
>>145169257
>Van der Bellen
>Van der
>Van

The eternal lowlands strike again
>>
>>145173687
#notmypresident
It was a very close call between him and Hofer. And the election was clearly fraudulent because 50000 Turks with illegal Austrian citizenship got to vote.
>>
>>145174148
Yeah I remember seeing all the Hofer posters in Innsbruck and rooting for the guy. Is this Van der Bellen guy Dutch tho? Surname is Dutch/Flemish as fuck.
>>
>>145174148
The ÖVP fucked us and made Van der Bellen possible.
I am from some small ÖVP dominated village and in our area all the majors and politicians shilled for Van der Bellen.
And suddenly Van der Bellen won in small rural areas where the Greens are not even present.
>>
>>145174581
He is some kind of Nazi Jew (like Soros) with shady af past. Definitely not an Austrian.
>>
>>145174641
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_der_Bellen_family
>The Van der Bellen family (also spelled von der Bellen or van der Bellen) is a Russian noble family of Dutch patrilineal descent.
>>
File: 20160911_163431.jpg (3.06 MB, 4128x2322)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>145174746
>His father was an aristocraticRussian-born banker ofBaltic German,Russian German,Dutch, andEstoniandescent, while his mother was Estonian.[16]

>TheVan der Bellen familyis descended from Johann Abraham van der Bellen, who was born in the Netherlands and who moved to theRussian Empirein the 18th century,

explains the name
>>
>>145175262
meant for >>145174581
>>
File: 1483431613485.gif (1.08 MB, 680x680)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>145175267
Fucking Refugee!

And the worst thing is:
His family went to Austria because they were fleeing Sowjets and Commies. And now this fucker spends his live on trying to spread his Commie shit.
>>
File: 178px-NorbertHofer[1].jpg (9 KB, 178x249)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>right wing parties looking to perform very well
just like Hofer won the presidency, right?
don't fuck this up, schwiegers
>>
File: 1505512711006.png (137 KB, 594x512)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Ostmärker bump and shamless Kraut/pol/ plug

>>145175577
>>145175577
>>145175577
>>
>>145175849
Putsch-chan would be disappointed, they pretty much secretly banned semi autos in Austria.
In a very sneaky way, you can still have them, but only from a small, handpicked, selection modified to not be racewar ready.
>>
>>145176180
>not be racewar ready
Except the based SIG550 where the "Austrian" version is still breddy gud :D:DD:D
But costs more than 3000€ (Switzerland: 1700 Francs).
>>
Go and vote for the cause of HC Strache, Eastern Bavarians! Make Austria Great Again! MAGA
>>
>>145118349
That's Yugo Kanake trash




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.